Beam cable Hyd 2mbps@999


Jasku

Well-Known Member
Veteran
Apr 27, 2008
1,747
211
152
36
vikkymath said:
I ask you to check your speed now once again. From morning there's no speed bump!
I checked it last night, and this morning, right now I am in office, so cant check. Where do you stay?
 

vikkymath

New Member
Disciple
Jan 1, 2011
81
1
0
31
Jasku said:
I checked it last night, and this morning, right now I am in office, so cant check. Where do you stay?
It also came till morning 7am but right now its now coming :(
 

booo

BA BA BA BABANANA
Veteran
Mar 4, 2008
1,764
1,915
403
Colodaro
yesterday I was unable to login. called up the CC and they said that its a problem from their server's end. they fixed and closed the ticket by afternoon and I went home to check the connection. to my astonishment I was getting 1.1mBps in my torrents. :O

I downloaded some 16gb lastnight itself. my connection is 2mbps and I am getting 8. need to check today if I am getting the same speeds.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Tada....

 

Nishu

Active Member
Adept
Dec 25, 2009
233
5
31
27
hi guys i am connected to internet by using my mobile.

But now i am thinking of getting a broadband con'n.

i want to go for beam .

i live in Amberpet.

So will beam provide connections in my area .

And which plan is good for around 500 .RS
 

Jasku

Well-Known Member
Veteran
Apr 27, 2008
1,747
211
152
36
Yup, I can also confirm, getting around 8-9 Mbps, good on you BEam!
 

booo

BA BA BA BABANANA
Veteran
Mar 4, 2008
1,764
1,915
403
Colodaro
Hades. said:
fup?...................
the fup funda on beam cable is different. for example, 2mbps connection has 50gb fup after that the connection will tripp down to 768kbps till the end of the month. fup is reset on first of everymonth. you can also remove the fup by paying something like 100rs extra after you hit fup for that month.
 

Hades.

Well-Known Member
Adept
Aug 23, 2010
2,552
158
101
31
booo said:
the fup funda on beam cable is different. for example, 2mbps connection has 50gb fup after that the connection will tripp down to 768kbps till the end of the month. fup is reset on first of everymonth. you can also remove the fup by paying something like 100rs extra after you hit fup for that month.
Great FUP policy i must say... Currently i am using shitty internet oh sorry Sify Internet :p... On their site i saw that there is one 1MPBS UL ~ 898 plan but they only provide this plan in some areas :(
 

hawk128

Well-Known Member
Disciple
Jul 5, 2008
185
12
82
Just got sms message from BeamTele :

Your current internet speed of 2 Mbps has been upgraded to a crazy 10 Mbps,at no extra cost.Enjoy the craziest internet experience.
But getting only 2Mbps.

Last one month got 10 Mbps.

Now that its official , \m/ !
 

Jasku

Well-Known Member
Veteran
Apr 27, 2008
1,747
211
152
36
^^ yea me too, but I am indeed getting those speeds, well atleast 8mbps!...
 

aZZu

Active Member
Disciple
Dec 25, 2009
101
7
32
28
Got a message saying ur 786kbps has been upgraded to 1mbps....

good..now whats the FUP on 1mbps ?
 

skaluva

Member
Disciple
Mar 30, 2011
78
1
18
Guys, i recently bought a laptop. I want to take internent connection. Im from hyderabad. First i thought to take Beam telecom. But i heard its customer care is pathetic. Now im in dilemma to choose Beam telecom or any other. How is tikona broadband in hyd? Please suggest me. For me 512Kbps is enough.
 

johndoe104102

Member
Disciple
Aug 7, 2010
47
0
6
34
skaluva said:
Guys, i recently bought a laptop. I want to take internent connection. Im from hyderabad. First i thought to take Beam telecom. But i heard its customer care is pathetic. Now im in dilemma to choose Beam telecom or any other. How is tikona broadband in hyd? Please suggest me. For me 512Kbps is enough.
I have taken beam connection recently.Till now i haven't faced any disconnections.

Already downloaded 300GB in 7 days...FUP expired on the 1st day itself.
 

Jasku

Well-Known Member
Veteran
Apr 27, 2008
1,747
211
152
36
skaluva said:
Guys, i recently bought a laptop. I want to take internent connection. Im from hyderabad. First i thought to take Beam telecom. But i heard its customer care is pathetic. Now im in dilemma to choose Beam telecom or any other. How is tikona broadband in hyd? Please suggest me. For me 512Kbps is enough.
go with beam, you wont be disappointed!