Beam cable Hyd 2mbps@999

vikkymath said:
I ask you to check your speed now once again. From morning there's no speed bump!

I checked it last night, and this morning, right now I am in office, so cant check. Where do you stay?

yesterday I was unable to login. called up the CC and they said that its a problem from their server's end. they fixed and closed the ticket by afternoon and I went home to check the connection. to my astonishment I was getting 1.1mBps in my torrents. :O

I downloaded some 16gb lastnight itself. my connection is 2mbps and I am getting 8. need to check today if I am getting the same speeds.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Tada....

1271119521.png

hi guys i am connected to internet by using my mobile.

But now i am thinking of getting a broadband con'n.

i want to go for beam .

i live in Amberpet.

So will beam provide connections in my area .

And which plan is good for around 500 .RS

Hades. said:
fup?...................

the fup funda on beam cable is different. for example, 2mbps connection has 50gb fup after that the connection will tripp down to 768kbps till the end of the month. fup is reset on first of everymonth. you can also remove the fup by paying something like 100rs extra after you hit fup for that month.

booo said:
the fup funda on beam cable is different. for example, 2mbps connection has 50gb fup after that the connection will tripp down to 768kbps till the end of the month. fup is reset on first of everymonth. you can also remove the fup by paying something like 100rs extra after you hit fup for that month.
Great FUP policy i must say... Currently i am using shitty internet oh sorry Sify Internet :p... On their site i saw that there is one 1MPBS UL ~ 898 plan but they only provide this plan in some areas :(

Just got sms message from BeamTele :

Your current internet speed of 2 Mbps has been upgraded to a crazy 10 Mbps,at no extra cost.Enjoy the craziest internet experience.

But getting only 2Mbps.

Last one month got 10 Mbps.

Now that its official , \m/ !

Guys, i recently bought a laptop. I want to take internent connection. Im from hyderabad. First i thought to take Beam telecom. But i heard its customer care is pathetic. Now im in dilemma to choose Beam telecom or any other. How is tikona broadband in hyd? Please suggest me. For me 512Kbps is enough.

skaluva said:
Guys, i recently bought a laptop. I want to take internent connection. Im from hyderabad. First i thought to take Beam telecom. But i heard its customer care is pathetic. Now im in dilemma to choose Beam telecom or any other. How is tikona broadband in hyd? Please suggest me. For me 512Kbps is enough.
I have taken beam connection recently.Till now i haven't faced any disconnections.

Already downloaded 300GB in 7 days...FUP expired on the 1st day itself.

skaluva said:

go with beam, you wont be disappointed!

Back