{Beauty} CopperHead + Mantis Speed Pics..

Aditya

Skilled
Well, here are the pics.
Arrived few days back. On the Afternoon of 10th :eek:hyeah:
I didnt care to post pic's there even though i had told my frnd i would. Lol.

Here they are.
Actually 2048*1568 resized top 1024*768's.

Mouse in mah hand. (Taken in dark, i love my digicam :eek:hyeah:)

CloseUp from the Top.

Another Angle

My Gorgeous Mantis Speed

Whadda ya think ? :D.
I loved this mouse from the day it released, likewise with the pad. Now i cna believe i have em :D :D :D :D.

Looks gr8 Golden.

especially the special light on the side.

Is such a huge mouse pad required as i hardly move my mx518 to move
from one end to other end of the monitor screen. :S

I know that mouse pad is specially built for gaming but still donno why is so huge.

Thanx, Quad. But Seriously why not G5???

Stormie, i thought youd love the shape coz u use the ms 1.1.

I bought this coz the shape is almost the same. Plus my hand fits perfectly into it. I Love the shape. Love the looks too.

Quad Master said:
Is such a huge mouse pad required as i hardly move my mx518 to move

from one end to other end of the monitor screen. :S

I know that mouse pad is specially built for gaming but still donno why is so huge.

Reduce you sensi in Mouse Properties to 3 Dots, then use 1.3 Sensi in CS.

Youll know why we need such big pads :eek:hyeah:

I use 1.1 sensi in game now :p. 2000DPI over the 1600. :).

Middle + Enhanced @ 400 DPI = 3 Dots @ No Enhanced @ 1600 DPI in Mouse Properties :).

Um, can some mod merge the post's and delete this line :/

Yup :D.

Plus i got free delivery. Rofl.

$104.98

Orders above $100, Free delivery :eek:hyeah:

And 5 Day delivery aint bad :eek:hyeah:

But it took them 4 days to process my order :(.

i didnt like the shape of this one.. the higher arch when compared to the diamondback is irritating now that i got used to a mouse which is almost flat. i think i would have liked it if i switched to it from my 1.1 without ever using a db :) another thing is the price :p

ashr said:
i didnt like the shape of this one.. the higher arch when compared to the diamondback is irritating now that i got used to a mouse which is almost flat. i think i would have liked it if i switched to it from my 1.1 without ever using a db :) another thing is the price :p
tnx for the helpful input bro.. i was considering an upgrade, but thats 'flatness' of the DB (compared to MS) is what i liked about it the most :D.. so i guess i wud stick with this :D

^well unless you're a hardcore tournament player, going from a diamondback to a copperhead is hardly an 'upgrade'. 1600 dpi is more than enough and most people consider it to be overkill in fact. the diamondback plasma also does a stable 750hz with patches which didn't feel too different from my friend's 1000hz copperhead (a lot of people report erratic polling rates with the CH too, don't know how far its true). the guy who made the usb polling rate switcher for windows told me that laser doesn't make any difference to tracking at all as it's only for the light source in the mouse :) i.e just a gimmick to sell mice. imo there are 2 reasons to consider buying a copperhead if you already own a diamondback (excluding shape of course). one, if you play a lot of tournaments or visit a lot of lan centers and just can't do without a higher polling rate, the copperhead may come in handy as it can do upto 1ms without having to patch windows. two, if you need those side buttons. they're positioned well on the copperhead as compared to the hard to reach buttons on the diamondback.

on another note, the copperhead's size seems to be similar to the db and the arch isn't as high as an MS mouse. it's kinda an intermediate between a diamondback and a 1.1 so you may still want to try it. i've just gotten so used to the low arch on the db that i'm considering buying another one from a friend to keep as a spare instead of buying a copperhead.

Polling rates will vary depending on how fast you move the mouse. Unless you can maintain maximum speed at all times, rates are bound to be erratic.

ashr said:
^well unless you're a hardcore tournament player, going from a diamondback to a copperhead is hardly an 'upgrade'. 1600 dpi is more than enough and most people consider it to be overkill in fact. the diamondback plasma also does a stable 750hz with patches which didn't feel too different from my friend's 1000hz copperhead (a lot of people report erratic polling rates with the CH too, don't know how far its true). the guy who made the usb polling rate switcher for windows told me that laser doesn't make any difference to tracking at all as it's only for the light source in the mouse :) i.e just a gimmick to sell mice. imo there are 2 reasons to consider buying a copperhead if you already own a diamondback (excluding shape of course). one, if you play a lot of tournaments or visit a lot of lan centers and just can't do without a higher polling rate, the copperhead may come in handy as it can do upto 1ms without having to patch windows. two, if you need those side buttons. they're positioned well on the copperhead as compared to the hard to reach buttons on the diamondback.

on another note, the copperhead's size seems to be similar to the db and the arch isn't as high as an MS mouse. it's kinda an intermediate between a diamondback and a 1.1 so you may still want to try it. i've just gotten so used to the low arch on the db that i'm considering buying another one from a friend to keep as a spare instead of buying a copperhead.

u know, u shud write a review :)
am a casual gamer, but those side buttons are more ergonomically placed on the CH, a fact that interested me in CH from the beginning, though i must confess, i have never really made use of the extra buttons.. be in on the IE3, MX518 or the DB>. hehe.. perhaps this is just the starting symptoms.. heck.. i hope i aint gonna be infected.. not again..

TheMask said:
u know, u shud write a review :)
am a casual gamer, but those side buttons are more ergonomically placed on the CH, a fact that interested me in CH from the beginning, though i must confess, i have never really made use of the extra buttons.. be in on the IE3, MX518 or the DB>. hehe.. perhaps this is just the starting symptoms.. heck.. i hope i aint gonna be infected.. not again..

I am afraid, u are :p

and ashr, nice post man, plain, simple and honest, like it very much, as for me, i was jumping from ms 1.1 to CH, and i am fully satisfied with my choice :D

as for ppl loking to buy a new mouse or jumping from the standerds of MS 1.1, id definetly recommend the CH over any other mouse ;)

and Masky, ur a special case, and btw, i think Switch wants to buy a mantis, so u can both order together and save shipping ;) [ though am kinda urging him to buy the CH as well :p ]

Back