Belkin N150 New Enhanced Wireless F5D4230

Status
Not open for further replies.

girish925

Well-Known Member
Adept
Jan 3, 2008
383
83
117
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Belkin N150 New Enhanced Wireless F5D4230

Belkin : N150 Enhanced Wireless Router

Warranty: purchased on 4 october 2010, totally 3 yrs warranty .

Price: sold for Rs 950

Shipping : @ actuals

got it new one frm accel frontline today coz of minor adaptor power issue :eek:hyeah:

Reason for sale: lookin for a wifi router with built in adsl modem :)

currently just opend to check :)

mumbai/thane buyers preferred to avoid to shipping hassels :)

any questions thru pm please... dont spoil the thread :)

thanks for looking
 

pepps3484

Well-Known Member
Disciple
Mar 31, 2009
197
31
91
34
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
^^ I am also looking for a router with built in adsl modem...if you get some good deal, please let me know as well...

btw, free bump for you :)
 

girish925

Well-Known Member
Adept
Jan 3, 2008
383
83
117
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
pepps3484 said:
^^ I am also looking for a router with built in adsl modem...if you get some good deal, please let me know as well...

btw, free bump for you :)
sure bro :)

cheers
 

vivacious_tg

Well-Known Member
Adept
Dec 17, 2009
1,039
25
62
Mumbai
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
OP,

This model has life time warranty but in case you RMA it and get new N150 router you will get 3 years warranty on that.

just a free bump with info that might be useful for you/prospective buyer
 

girish925

Well-Known Member
Adept
Jan 3, 2008
383
83
117
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
vivacious_tg said:
OP,

This model has life time warranty but in case you RMA it and get new N150 router you will get 3 years warranty on that.

just a free bump with info that might be useful for you/prospective buyer
confirmed it accel frontline..they told me that lifetime replacement on routers :) thanks for the free bump

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

chetansha said:
can i use this as a repeater?
repeater ? whts that ?
 

vivacious_tg

Well-Known Member
Adept
Dec 17, 2009
1,039
25
62
Mumbai
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
girish925 said:
confirmed it accel frontline..they told me that lifetime replacement on routers :) thanks for the free bump
I had the same router & got it replaced recently. The replacement has only 3 yrs of warranty.
 

girish925

Well-Known Member
Adept
Jan 3, 2008
383
83
117
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
vivacious_tg said:
I had the same router & got it replaced recently. The replacement has only 3 yrs of warranty.
strange the lady who handed me the router told its lifetime..neways i will mention 3yrs..m still confused .. thanks for the info :)
 

vivacious_tg

Well-Known Member
Adept
Dec 17, 2009
1,039
25
62
Mumbai
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
girish925 said:
strange the lady who handed me the router told its lifetime..neways i will mention 3yrs..m still confused .. thanks for the info :)
This one has lifetime warranty no doubt but in future if you RMA it, the router you may receive will be this and it has only three yrs warranty and I am not sure if it is from your purchase date or RMA date.
 

madnav

Well-Known Member
Adept
Jun 15, 2008
3,427
109
152
32
Navi Mumbai
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I'm very much interested in purchasing this.
but please clear my 2 queries.

1. Why have you not put pics as per TE Market Rules?
2. You have mentioned model = F5D4230 while the product link you gave directs to F6D4230 on Belkin's page.. so which one is it exactly?

You can update thread with answers and PM me(since i'm not at desk all the time), i can meet and purchase today/tomorrow itself.
Thanks :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.