Belkin WiFi Adapter & CoolerMaster Fan (mini garage sell)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoGi-Sama

Skilled
What, Why & How Much?

Few things that I'm not using. Following is the list with reason for sale...

Networking:

• Belkin WiFi-N300 adapter (F5D8053 v3 - click here to more info) - Rs. 900/-

Had bought it for my HTPC as didn't have ports vacant on my router. After I bought the gigabit extension switch, I put my HTPC on wired LAN. Currently no systems on my network require this and all my laptops are already WiFi-N, hence selling it off.

Fan:

• CoolerMaster 120MM fan with speed controller - Sold to Bikey

This is a fan from CoolerMaster V8 CPU cooler. I'm not using it as I've replaced it with faster/higher-CFM fan. The fan specs are, as per CM website:

Fan Speed : 800 - 1800RPM

Fan Airflow : 69.69CFM

Noise Level : 17 - 21 dBA

Where & How?

Preferred to sell locally & preferred mode of payment is cash. Can deliver to your doorsteps for Cash-on-Devliery. I think the prices are pretty decent, so please don't low-ball unfairely. If you think something should be lesser than the price I'm selling for, feel free to PM me. Looking for quick sale, so won't hold item for anyone longer than a day.

re: Belkin WiFi Adapter & CoolerMaster Fan (mini garage sell)

ygpm ... for Belkin WiFi-N300 adapter

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

also whats the warranty status

Please read: http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/what-goes-where-market-forum-please-188175.html

You are required to make two threads for the products you have listed in this thread.

1. For the games and gamepad: In the 'Games and Consoles' section.

2. Rest: In the general market forum itself.

Let me or any other market mod know if you wish to open this thread for the purpose of copying content to make the required threads.

Thread have been split according to the market rules. Those who are interested in the gaming articles listed here can refer to this thread instead : http://www.techenclave.com/games-and-consoles/fear-gold-pack-pc-gears-wars-194184.html.

@Mods: Can you please the change the title of the thread to "Belkin WiFi Adapter & CoolerMaster Fan (mini garage sell)" since the content of the deal are different than current title? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back