Benq 22" Full HD LCD and MSI HD3650

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benq 22" Full HD LCD and MSI HD3650 **Updated PICS**

Hey guys selling my Brand new 22" Benq Full HD LCD model G2220 HD, had got it at BYOC Hyderabad on 6th want to sell it because i don't feel the need for it unless i upgrade to a better GPU, a new one costs 8.3k locally. No dead pixels no scratches didn't even remove the plastic wrap on it just opened to test and take pics, checked the site and it comes with 3 years warranty all over India.Would prefer a local buyer to avoid shipping hassle.---------------------> SOLD
P9250199.jpg

P9250200.jpg

P9250201.jpg

P9250203.jpg

P9250205.jpg

Also selling my MSI R3650 T2D OC Edition PCIe Video Card. It has 512MB GDDR3 Memory @ 128-Bit interface under warranty got it a year back from a TE member it was 6 months old then have the original box and connectors, in perfect working condition no hic ups or problems till todate also the card has never been overclocked.----------------->
Card On Hold FOR Omi 6933.
Next in line is thebanik.

P9250204.jpg

P9260208.jpg

P9260211.jpg

P9260210.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics will upload more soon...

PLZ DON'T LOWBALL AND CRAP THE THREAD

Good pricing... After a long time I've seen some one putting a sane price on a second hand product... All the best for your sale...

All PMs answered

@BIKe When i got it, it was about 6~8 months old and i got this a year ago(in December last year 11th to be precise) so atleast one year warranty left on it.:eek:hyeah:

hey

my friend wants to buy monitor. i'm from hyderabad.

will ask him and will let u know. aslo can u give the model number and other details so i can share with him

can you ship the monitor to delhi??
how much would be the shipping charges? m interested. and i'll finalise if the things go good.

cri_sss said:
hey
my friend wants to buy monitor. i'm from hyderabad.
will ask him and will let u know. aslo can u give the model number and other details so i can share with him
Brand new 22" Benq Full HD LCD model G2220 HD

Would u be interested in a TRADE ?

with my view sonic 19 inch VA1926w? Year old ?

@thebanik: u got PM man..

@hector19: no man:( i am too using a 19" view sonic so no trade looking to sell it off.

@cri_sss: ok ur next in line have a friend of my own who wants it so if he backs out will sell it to u want to avoid shipping tension.

@getsetgo_008: well man i dont mind shipping it but i think shipping will cost u a bit more, as per the box it weighs 7kgs:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back