Warranty : Bill from Primeabgb

Reason for Sale: Upgraded

Product Condition: All Perfect, see pictures for image, with box

On Sale: 3G USB Stick Vodafone

3G USB Stick-3G USB Modem Stick:3G USB Internet access for laptop & Desktop

Expected Price: Rs 1,800/-

Date of Buying: March 2010

Warranty: Dont have bill, but working warranty

Reason for Sale: Using Reliance stick which my organization provided so its lying waste.

Product Condition: All Perfect, see pictures for image. This is just USB stick no SIM card. Bought it for 2600.

All products are in Mumbai and I only prefer Mumbai Buyers, thus no couriers. Low-ballers stay away. Rest all those who think Prices are wrong I feel my prices are perfect so keep opinions away.

Thanks

Anant

images

3.jpg

WDWarranty.jpg

i will take HDD if you change your mind. i need it to be couriered.i live in chennai.

kindly let me know.

@Alex thanks man :)

@demigod had bad experience with couriers i avoid it , Plus HDD courier is complex most couriers create issues

All Pms answered

Buddy All d best for the sale.... awesome price for a awesome LCD. I use the same one and its still a steal at 6500. Its a full HD
njoy d free bump:clap:

onlyravi said:
Buddy All d best for the sale.... awesome price for a awesome LCD. I use the same one and its still a steal at 6500. Its a full HD

njoy d free bump:clap:
Well not really........ New 22" full hd lcds are available starting from 7.5k @ lamington

Mods request to remove posts which are not related to sale.

Plus Thox .... after all the talks of you ready to take if person backs out in pms ?strange

and as i told you there is G series and E series. and if its so easily available would request you to buy and not pm me for the sale ... n stay away from posts in deals you are interested in otherwise

@only Ravi ... thanks :)

LCD status would come to know on Saturday as Kaiser is buying

rest is available. as said before would even look at shipping for headphones and 3g stick.

Rahul thanks but i had mailed pls stay away if you want to comment of rates...

however anyways that 1600 is with packages of sim cards etc. like iphone with deals of rate plans

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

a question how do we change the Title of the post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back