BenQ P50 PDA Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

starchazer

Disciple
Hi all.

I am selling my BenQ P50 PDA Phone.

The phone is very good with very good functionality. It was just eating dust so I thought maybe someone of you can put it to use.

I personally think it's the best looking PDA phone. I find it better than even the newer PDAs by some brands. That was probably the primary reason why I got this phone, otherwise I'd no real use of a PDA.

Cosmetic Condition: Since it's a bit old it's got few light scratches/scuffs, mostly around the keypad, but hardly noticable. Overall the phone is in really good shape. (see the pics)

I recently shifted my residence so lost the original box, data cable, etc.

But it still comes with:

- The phone
- Wall Charger
- Stylus x 4 (not original but almost the same and fits into the stylus slot perfectly)
- Aluminium Protective case
- Extra generic battery (didn't use it since its design is different and makes the phone look really bad, but of course you can easily get an original upgrade battery, or any other accessory from ebay).
- Screen Guard (already applied :p)

Like I said, no data cable, but it uses standard usb cable and Microsoft ActiveSync to transfer or sync.

Usage wise, 2 things I observed about the phone:

1.The camera doesn't perform well in dark areas despite equipped with flash. It produces rather dark and noisy images. But for lit and outdoor areas, it performs well.

2.The battery life isn't the best. They've given few modes namely; Automatic, Power Saving, Optimization and Normal, but the last 2 works best. Power saving works quite the contrary.

Other than that, I never faced any problem with the phone. It's got loads of features and applications. Google it to know more about them.

The phone was purchased from the UK, and it's sure out of warranty now, but never got any problems with it till now. (touch wood).

Reason for sale: Not using it anymore.

Price: 4,000rs shipped. OBO.

Pics: (Didn't set date and time).

benqp.jpg

[mod] Please post images with a paper along side having your name and current date written . The thread will be lock until proper images are uploaded[/mod]

@Dark Star: Can you tell me how does digitally writing on the phone itself makes it any less authentic than writing on a paper? I am sure you overlooked the images because there was no reason to lock it otherwise?

Anyway, if you prefer the 'paper' thingy, then I've done the formality.

As the phone was off for quite a while, I put it on to test it, And figured that the battery is acting up. Closing the thread until I get a new battery to resolve the issue.

Thanks for your interest.

Phone sold to Samkong who chose to buy it despite the battery problem. So I sold it in AS IS state for 3k.

Payment received, will dispatch it by the evening. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back