Audio Best 2.1 speakers in a 2k range

Samm003

Disciple
I need them for my pc.
currently considering Altec Lansing vs2621.

(there was a similar thread earlier but it was an year old so i made a new one)

pls help
:)

Hey guys! I too need speakers ! My purpose is to watch movies , play games and listen to music.. Will a 2.1 Speaker system like VS2621 suffice my needs? Or do i need a 5.1 speaker system to watch movies and play games? Thanks!

^Movies and games would benefit from the surround setup but most cheapo 5.1 setups in the market are pseudo 5.1 setups which are stereo setups with the surround channels receiving the output shared by the front channels so you could hear a faint output from the surround outs. I'd say stick to the VS2621 - it's a fairly decent 2.1 setup.

bro go with the vs2621.

I've just had them 1 day, still i can say the sound quality is pretty nice.

also u hav yes from both ragzdiablo and Desecrator :)

^^the thread starter has bought his sub 2K speaker set.....now its karanboochra that i suggested the mx5021..( as he dint give us any budget ...also said he wishes to watch movies and play games)

for games and movies powerfull speakers are a must ....check ....mX5021 will do the job well

Hey! Sorry for not mentioning the budget!

Budget is 3k max!

So should i get a VS2621 or VS4121?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

And can't we adjust BASS in VS2621?

No, you can't adjust Bass with VS2621. Btw VS4121 is a good model. Successor of the great ATP3 2.1 speaker line. So you can guess how the audio quality will be.

Hi I am looking for something in the same range around up to 2k. I think the VS2621 are not mountable. since I want to use 2.1" speakers for a laptop due to space constrains please help and suggest wall mountable speakers. Thanks !

I bought a Logitech Z103 yesterday. Was tempted to go for the VS2621, but finally decided on the Z103 due to space requirements. I am not an audiophile, so it suffices for me. Decent quality, and less expensive than the VS2621.

karanboochra said:
Hey! Sorry for not mentioning the budget!
Budget is 3k max!
So should i get a VS2621 or VS4121?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

And can't we adjust BASS in VS2621?
Go for the VS4121. Just got myself a pair for 2.9k in Chennai. AFAIK, this is the best 2.1 system under 3k.
And yes you can adjust the bass in 4121 but not in 2621

Back