Best 4g plan

Hi all !

Coming for a vacation for a 40 days vacation. Please let me know which service would give me the best data plan.
I am so confused with all the providers. I am currently using idea,vodafone,Jio,docomo services.

Which of this would give me the best value for money or a good data plan.

Also when at home I would like to use wifi through a 4g Lte modem. which provider to choose. I noticed the phone gets too heated up when the mobile network is low and we try to use internet.

Thanks !

If you have an Aadhar card of the same place where you are on vacation, go for Jio DDD offer. Opt for the 608 plan. Gives 2GB/day @ highspeed

If you need more than that, get multiple SIMs, and keep changing SIM.

However if the area you will be has poor connectivity from Jio, then opt for Vodafone/Airtel 1GB per day plans. Should be 400-500 odd bucks monthly. Look at BSNL plan as well.

Location?

If you have an Aadhar card of the same place where you are on vacation, go for Jio DDD offer. Opt for the 608 plan. Gives 2GB/day @ highspeed

If you need more than that, get multiple SIMs, and keep changing SIM.

However if the area you will be has poor connectivity from Jio, then opt for Vodafone/Airtel 1GB per day plans. Should be 400-500 odd bucks monthly. Look at BSNL plan as well.

Location?

Thanks buddy !

Mostly at Surat. will be travelling to Mumbai often

Back