PC Peripherals best 5.1 speaker in 4k

u can go for Altec Lancing VS3251R Speakers they are good but it depends on what do u use it for ,coz if u listen to lot of music its better u go for a 2.1 coz all music u get are usually stereo if ur purpose is movies and that to 5.1 coded audio only then pick 5.1 or else waste coz even i had plans of picking 5.1 but after suggestions from many of them took AL MX5021 which are the best but it lil above ur budget u can go thru the hardware recommendation threas to ge tthe exact the picture what are 2.1,5.1 speakershttp://www.techenclave.com/pc-peripherals/hardware-recommendation-threads-78763.html

then pls go for 2.1 ,5.1 is of no use to u coz the mp3's we usually play are stereo coded and even if u play them in 5.1 u get streo effect not a sorround effect i would recommend u to pick some nice 2.1 like the Altec Lansing ATP3 which cost around 3K if iam not wrong they are worth every penny u spend and if u can increase ur budget to 6.5 u can get the best ones ie Altec Lansing MX5021 ,they are best 2.1 speakers i own till day .
Initially u can go for the MX5021 some time later add a good sound card that should be enough to blow ur room .
and where are from coz in chennai u can get MX5021 for 6.3K:)

Hey thanks Kranthi, so i have decided to go with Altec Lansing ATP3 i think it will be a good investment. I m from bhubaneswar

ur welcome pal and pls do not pick those creative or logitech they are just pure crap of music and if u want any link to place where u can get ATP3's just let me know i will tell u the place where u can get in bubaneshwar

hey som1053 get Altec Lansing ATP3's for 2700 or max 3K u could save some money and pick up somethign else just blindly go pick up the ATP3's if ur main usage is music and games they are gonna rock ur place :hap2:

I searched for altec ATP3 but is not avail here as rashi have stoped distributing here in orissa.But one shop quoted price of 3.3k but would take 1mon. I got altec 151i and (crapy) creative A500,580,560.So should i go with this altec or any other suggestion.I Will the suggestion first.

som1053 said:
I searched for altec ATP3 but is not avail here as rashi have stoped distributing here in orissa.But one shop quoted price of 3.3k but would take 1mon. I got altec 151i and (crapy) creative A500,580,560.So should i go with this altec or any other suggestion.I Will the suggestion first.

The ATP3 has an update.

VS4121. Almost exactly the same and easily available nowadays.

whatsinaname said:
The ATP3 has an update.

VS4121. Almost exactly the same and easily available nowadays.

Can you provide some info on availability???

Here in bangalore you get VS2421 and not VS4121..:S

The problem as i said is finding altec brand altogether as rashi have stoped distributing altec in orissa.Even then i will still try to find the altec VS4121.So what i want is any other brand which is good enough.

Mac said:
Can you provide some info on availability???

Here in bangalore you get VS2421 and not VS4121..:S

I couldn't find ATP3 anywhere in Lamington Road (Mumbai). I was informed that ATP3 wouldn't be distributed anymore, the VS4121 is still in distribution.

Altec Lansing VS4121 Review - Page 1 - Introduction

There is also a black colour available (VS4121blk). Bought for 2975/- 2-3 weeks ago. I had assumed the situation in Lamington road would be mirrored in other cities.

The VS2421 is very different and not as good as the ATP3/VS4121.

whatsinaname said:
I couldn't find ATP3 anywhere in Lamington Road (Mumbai). I was informed that ATP3 wouldn't be distributed anymore, the VS4121 is still in distribution.

Altec Lansing VS4121 Review - Page 1 - Introduction

There is also a black colour available (VS4121blk). Bought for 2975/- 2-3 weeks ago. I had assumed the situation in Lamington road would be mirrored in other cities.

The VS2421 is very different and not as good as the ATP3/VS4121.

oops.....forgot to mention......I'm in bangalore....so any info related to bangalore shops......plz....

and ya had a looh at VS2421, doesnt look impressive.....

In 5.1 I think Artis S 6600R also is a good option, THX certified.....

But again if someone can provide some info about availability in bangalore.....

TIA

guys som1053's main usage is mp3 and gaming then its of no use he picking a 5.1 ,suggest him where he can get these or the updated version of these ,hey som1053 just try to get any of the altec lansing's no other brand plssssssss if u can shell out some more cash just go pick MX5021 ,i saw in one of the sites that ATP3 is still available but in delhi ,hey som1053 try to get in touch any Delhi TE member and request them they could help u out

Back