Best basic and tough phone

pcstore

Disciple
Hi,

I am looking for most basic (call/sms enough) mobile phone with tough built.

Drop your sugg with approx price.

thanks,
pcstore

I think the most tough and basic phone is the Motofone F3.

Probably costs 1200 bucks now. Very clear display in any light, very sensitive to catch network, etc. Basically it has been designed for the rural market.

Thanks to you all .. i was almost going to get Nokia .. looks need to check MotoFone as well .. thanks Emil ..

have a great week end TE guys .. cheers !

pcstore said:
Thanks to you all .. i was almost going to get Nokia .. looks need to check MotoFone as well .. thanks Emil ..

have a great week end TE guys .. cheers !

hey buddy before u buy the motorola motofone, id recommend you to use it switched on cause trust me it has the most screwed up software ever, i bought it as a backup fone a few months back and havnt used it more than once, cause its to freaking weird a interface to work on. jus good to make calls, not even for phonebook (which i cudnt use to much) and also even smsin is a big pain on ths phone. So basically just a word of caution despite its looks it is still a sad phone. :cool2:

Check out the Nokia 2310 also. Ths silver black combo. Nice looking phone and rugged too(one of my cab drivers had it). It used to retail at 2.7k but the prices may have dropped. Also, the rubberized W220(silver black and not full black) is quite tough.

amityrock said:
hey buddy before u buy the motorola motofone, id recommend you to use it switched on cause trust me it has the most screwed up software ever, i bought it as a backup fone a few months back and havnt used it more than once, cause its to freaking weird a interface to work on. jus good to make calls, not even for phonebook (which i cudnt use to much) and also even smsin is a big pain on ths phone. So basically just a word of caution despite its looks it is still a sad phone. :cool2:
Thats a eye opening post. I think i will go with Nokia ..

Thanks to you all for helping me out .. mod pls close the thread !

Back