Best browser

There seems to be lot of hype about FF2 and IE7. I have been using IE7 beta3 for quite some time now and was thinking of upgrading. I had my mind set on IE7 until i read some articles criticizing it. So which one should i download IE7, FF2 or opera 9.x

Been using Opera lately...and it's really good except a few minor issues, Firefox leads just because of the plugins available...but the widgets in Opera are really too good. IE7 comes in last for me ... just use it for Windows update :)

did any one find any difference betweeen firefox 2 and the 1.5.0.7 cauz i am using 2.0 and i am finding it same as before infact the surfing speed has decreased thts what i feel.

whats ur opinion ppl ?

hellscream666 said:
That is what i feel so too......FF2 is almost the same as the older one .....not any significant difference as far as i can see it.....

From what I read, Mozilla is using FF2 as a base to experiment and based on the feedback, come up with FF3... Not really sure though...

But, personally I am not switching to FF2 since I am not geting the plugins I need in FF2.

Opera's widgets are a little irritating :p

IE7 is definitely better than previous IE browsers, but still....:bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

hey can ...u ppl give me feedback of the FIREFOX 2.0 cauz in my opinion its not at all good...means not like the before version..i feel many things missing..

guys..plzz tell me u r opinions?

faheem_m said:
hey can ...u ppl give me feedback of the FIREFOX 2.0 cauz in my opinion its not at all good...means not like the before version..i feel many things missing..
guys..plzz tell me u r opinions?

You mean the incompatible plugins ??? ... use opera

hammerhead said:
Some time ago there was some news of google releasing its own browser, wonder what happened to it.

Google Acquire/tie up with Mozillian. So you can say that FF is from Google

Stick said:
With Opera 9, I can only search with google directly, for rest of Search Engine I have to type url in Opera Browser.

Didn't get you...what happens when you select a different search engine from the dropbox?? ... it's working for me alright(9.03)

Thats incorrect. The search bar provides a no. of options. You can add any search engines you want. And its very easy to add new search engines too. All you need to do is right click in the search box and select "Create Search" option. Dont forget to add an shourtcut key though.

Back