Budget 20-25K best build quality android phone

1. Q: Budget?
A: 20-25K

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: Any

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: I hate SAMSUNG.

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen, capacitive.

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Front cam for skype.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G.

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: 24x7 on internet with mails, flipboard, facebook, messenger etc.....

10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: Should have best build quality.... i'm having motorola defy for last 1.5yrs... never given any hardware problem.... body looks great... no scratch or any paint fade etc... i like phones that looks like wen we first see them... IP57 would be an added advantage(not a must have thing).... Need a phone under 4 inch but it seems there is no phones under 4" out there... so it should be 4.3" or below.... should be <10mm thickness

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Sony Xperia V, Motorola Razr M XT905, HTC One S Z520.

If any smart phone that never get heats up even if u do anything on it then it is a lottery for me...

In terms of build quality Motorola stands out to be the best. But the only concerning factor is that what i know that Moto has stopped its operations across Asia! But if in case i am wrong then i guess Motorola Razr M XT905 is the best option. Sony doesn't stand out to be one known for its built quality!

Sony Xperia S/SL. Beautifully Designed and Good Build Quality.
i need s4 or better proccy for what i m paying dude.... so no to s/sl....[DOUBLEPOST=1363450268][/DOUBLEPOST]
In terms of build quality Motorola stands out to be the best. But the only concerning factor is that what i know that Moto has stopped its operations across Asia! But if in case i am wrong then i guess Motorola Razr M XT905 is the best option. Sony doesn't stand out to be one known for its built quality!
thanks dude.. i really dont like to go to service centre for h/w issues.... thats y i need build quality phone... so who cares if they stopped operations in asia or in entire world....

I don't think you'll be able to find a good phone with a snapdragon s4 processor for that price range as of now. Wait a few weeks and see what happens. HTC One S's Indian version has a snapdragon s4. If you can find a Razr M its a good deal IMO!! :)

EDIT - I meant to type Indian version has snapdragon s3, but i got carried away, sorry about that.

I don't think you'll be able to find a good phone with a snapdragon s4 processor for that price range as of now. Wait a few weeks and see what happens. HTC One S's Indian version has a snapdragon s4. If you can find a Razr M its a good deal IMO!! :)
HTC One s' indian version is 1.7ghz one with s3... seems like Razr M is not even in ebay.com.. only droid razr m is available...

IMHO, have you written this way or are you this boisterous..! :confused:

You are lucky that you did not face issues with your "build quality champion" phone as Defy was indeed plagued by quite a few issues such as mic loose, mic dying. It was IP 67 nevertheless. :rolleyes:

Anyways, if you would have googled a bit you might have realized that there are no S4 phones with "Defy" like build quality. In fact the only S4 that are there in your budget are One S, Xperia T/ TX and IMHO they are built better than Defy..

Anyways, your options are as follows:

1. Xperia Go
2. Samsung Rugby/Discover (will have to be imported)
3. Save up more and Xperia Z

IMHO, have you written this way or are you this boisterous..! :confused:

You are lucky that you did not face issues with your "build quality champion" phone as Defy was indeed plagued by quite a few issues such as mic loose, mic dying. It was IP 67 nevertheless. :rolleyes:

Anyways, if you would have googled a bit you might have realized that there are no S4 phones with "Defy" like build quality. In fact the only S4 that are there in your budget are One S, Xperia T/ TX and IMHO they are built better than Defy..

Anyways, your options are as follows:

1. Xperia Go
2. Samsung Rugby/Discover (will have to be imported)
3. Save up more and Xperia Z

Haha, sounds funny! Plagued by quite a few issues is a very cheesy comment to make for that phone to be honest. That was and still remains to be one hell of a phone. People i know and i had suggested to buy Moto Defy are happy owners and are ecstatic about the phone! I am surprised to know that you consider Sony phones to be of better built quality than Moto as many think quite the opposite. So IMHO, i still think the Moto phones stand out to be better built than Sonys'.
Here are a few reviews :

http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_defy-reviews-3514.php

[DOUBLEPOST=1363503453][/DOUBLEPOST]
thanks dude.. i really dont like to go to service centre for h/w issues.... thats y i need build quality phone... so who cares if they stopped operations in asia or in entire world....

If service centre and After Sales Service wont be an issue then i guess you should find a Moto for yourself!

Get a used HTC One X.

Fits your needs n price range.

Don't get the One S.. Its sucky. Motorola doesn't update the India region handsets anymore.

HTC One X.. Or Bust

Xperia SP! Wait for it a bit longer! Aluminum Chassis and Customizable notification lights ! Plus it packs the S4 processor you are so keen on getting ! So I would say give it a look and wait for it ! www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_sp-review-909.php

I used a Motorola Defy for 1.5 yrs and moved to a Samsung i547 Rugby pro -- best upgrade ever and the only logical upgrade from a Defy. I got mine from ebay.com and I highly recommend it.

Back