Budget 10-15K Best Camera phone within 15k?

ahd

Adept
My friend is looking for a phone with best camera as she'll be doing a bit of video recording and photography on the phone as she's into bridal makeup etc. Mostly indoor portrait shots and videos. Should be good with low lights too.

What can be the best camera phone for above parameters with a good battery life in this range ?

S5 definitely has a good camera but it lags terribly as my friend had it over a year. At the moment I am leaning towards Redmi Note 3 although it has a sub-par low light performance but it's compensated by a gigantic battery life that can help her do extensive photography and video recording.

S5 has no ois so forget it. Note 4 is another alternative. up your budget.

Why a camera phone and not a compact camera.

What about a second hand galaxy k zoom ? has a xenon flash so more powerful than led. Check the classifieds. Its not available any more for new. A bit fragile though. Must come with a pop cover case otherwise dust can end up on the sensor. heavy at 240gm but pocketable.

being able to zoom means you crop in camera and that means better quality images.

Has ois, manual controls. can do low light but since the aperture is so small iso will be higher.

Last edited:
Back