You can get a good phone in this budget of yours. All you need to understand is your preference, whether you want a camera resolution phone, a good processor, storage is what that matters to you the most? here are few of my personal favorites you can refer..
I searched for the best cameraphone at the price bracket and found Moto One Vision to be amongst the best. Additionally it runs on stock android too. Downsides are the 21:9 aspect ratio and average battery life. For anyone not looking to purchase Chinese OEMs having heavy skins on top of android could look at this. I am considering one for myself.
5. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Redmi, MI, Samsung, Nokia.
6. What is your intended use for this phone (internet, camera, multimedia, mails etc.)?
A: Camera mainly and 4 or 6GB ram and 64GB or higher storage.
7. Single SIM/ Dual SIM?
A: single sim
8. New or Used? Online or Offline?
9. Any other requirements?
A: Need good battery backup, microSD card slot.
10. If you have already considered a phone, then please mention the model
A: 4GB ram 64GB models
- Redmi Note 7 pro (Rs.13.5k), MI A3 (Rs 12.9k) , Samsung M30S (Rs 13.9k), Nokia 7.1 (Rs.11867), Redmi Note 8 pro (Rs. 14.9k), Nokia 8.1 (Rs. 14.5k)
Not for me, but for an old friend. He wants a really good camera phone since he goes out to travel a lot in india and overseas. He's not fond of actual cameras since they're bulky for him.
He wants high capacity storage phones. Probably his son will buy from FK or Amazon. I was thinking of notchless phones, but most of the new phones seem to have notch now.
Go for redmi 8 pro if you are not against using redmi phones, the camera quality is good for the price, and if you are not a professional photographer then surely the camera gives positive pictures with good lighting and details on the picture. It's good for social media as well.