best ceiling fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: best ceiling fans ????????

Well about 3 months ago i bought about 5 fans to replace the old power hungry ones,i bought from both USHA and cromton greaves,the usha at 43watts consumes a good 10 watts less and both have a B.E.E rating of 5/5 ,usha also makes lesser noise.
My older fans where all Cromton Greaves,despite knowing that it consumes more then usha i bought it to just check out how it fares against the USHA,i.e for the extra power consumption does it give more air,not quite .

We got orient fans in all our rooms... good airflow, but don`t know its power consumption....

well , we replaced over old fans with the Havell's as they r supposed to consume low power , they r doing good since the past 2 years , might be bit expensive than other brands - dont know abt dat

1 months ago we bought 7 CG fans to replace the old CG/USHA/Bajaj (POS)/Orient, new ones consume more watts, resulted in stress on Inverter (Su Kam MAK Series 850VA).

Go with USHA or Orient.

The adjacent room where my room partner stays has a very old Orient PSPO ceiling fan. While it is in motion, I think I can count the blades at the max. speed. Not that I'm complaining but hey it's at least 10 years old going by the looks of it and our landlord did not bother changing it either. :D

usha fans r not good. opt for havells or crompton greaves

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

bitspilani said:
orient fans seems too delicate :no:
orient fans have solid build, we have two.

havells are very good , consume least power amongst all current exiting brands

connect said:
havells are very good , consume least power amongst all current exiting brands
whats the exact power consumption and how many MM fan does is it.

Apart from power consumption which ones make least noise without sacrificing air throw...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back