Audio Best Earphones Under 1k

4b33r

Recruit
Hello everyone,
Greetings,
First of all I would like to take a second to introduce myself (I know I shouldn't do this here but it's short.)
As this is my first post here chances are that none of you know me.I am a PC enthusiast and gamer,I cannot be considered an audiophile by any means but still enjoy good quality sound,and for that purpose I need some good earphones around 1k INR....Now I know sound is very subjective but let me be clear that I do not want the typical pieces of shit that most Indians consider "good".You know what I am talking about.Those distorted,bass muddled tinny highs of most earphones.I cannot stand them.Earlier I had a smile Jamaica but after a good year and a half their wire broke (Just from one driver).Now I want something with a different sound signature.What I want is VOCALS.I would like something where the vocals are really pronounced and clear.That is my main criteria.
Although some bass would be nice,but something that does not interfere with the rest of the spectrum and still delivers clean bass.I think that will be all,your suggestions are much appreciated.
Thank you.

I am looking at the CX180 Street 2. How good are these for PC gaming?

I am no audiophile but need something with good surround effect in games.

Well yea, except I don't want headphones. I find them uncomfortable and they cause ear infections for me.
Also I can't wear them one-off in just 1 ear and still be aware of my surroundings when I am just gaming or watching stuff casually.

I find them uncomfortable and they cause ear infections for me.

Really?! Infections with headphones that do not have any contact with the insides of your ears unlike, buds which are actually inserted inside?! Very surprising.

@4b33r : if the intended use is stationary, consider the Sennheiser HD202.

Really?! Infections with headphones that do not have any contact with the insides of your ears unlike, buds which are actually inserted inside?! Very surprising.

@4b33r : if the intended use is stationary, consider the Sennheiser HD202.

Headphones touch the ear edges and also around the ear. If the edge of the headphone cup is hard it can cause rashes or skin infection since people don't usually wipe the headphones after every use.

Headphones cover the entire ear trapping heat and moisture turning into a cesspool for bacteria. I end up getting red bumps around my earlobes.
The velour lining in headphone cups is a magnet for dead skin cells and other kinds of muck and not easy to clean.

IEMs too cause inner ear infections but atleast they are easy to wipe down before each use.

Most importantly though, the option to wear 'em in just one ear is a huge deal for me.

Back