Budget 51-70k Best Gaming Laptop below 75k

puns

Staff member
Super Mod
So, I might look to get one in the upcoming sale if there is a good discount. Some questions;

1. Which is the best laptop under 75k for gaming. Looking at playing old and new games at high settings. Don't game at ultra or anything like that. More ram, great GPU, SSD + HDD if possible and most important, great cooling.
2. Is there a way to track pricing of laptops. I remember there used to be sites to track pricing of e-commerce products but don't remember ?
3. Is PayTm a good site to buy cause they have zero % EMI up to 12 months, cashbacks etc. Other sites usually have 13% EMI for 12 months.
4. Is online purchase ok for warranty claims. I remember it used to be an issue sometime back. Also, can we extend warranty with company after online purchase ?

Thanks

In Amazon Prime Day sales, one laptop from Asus TUF series was going for about 55-57K. Ryzen 5 3550H and GTX 1650. I can't recollect RAM + SSD sizes but it has 120Hz screen. You may keep an eye on it.

Thanks @vyral_143. Yeah, they have too many options and going to keep an eye out. Warranty is no longer an issue these days for online laptop purchase ?

+1 to @vyral_143 and Pick the laptop with best config to price ie SSD/RAM/etc. Upgrade the hell out of it later. DId for my Acer Nitro 5

Upgrading voids warranty right ? Did you do it outside the warranty period or before
I read somewhere you can officially upgrade with manufacturer without hampering warranty ?

No, that's not happening now. However, some manufacturers might be picky for upgrades. Like though it is upgrade-able, but you have to go through service center of that manufacturer.

So better to do it officially or from 3rd party like ram / ssd / hdd upgrade ?

So, I might look to get one in the upcoming sale if there is a good discount. Some questions;

1. Which is the best laptop under 75k for gaming. Looking at playing old and new games at high settings. Don't game at ultra or anything like that. More ram, great GPU, SSD + HDD if possible and most important, great cooling.
2. Is there a way to track pricing of laptops. I remember there used to be sites to track pricing of e-commerce products but don't remember ?
3. Is PayTm a good site to buy cause they have zero % EMI up to 12 months, cashbacks etc. Other sites usually have 13% EMI for 12 months.
4. Is online purchase ok for warranty claims. I remember it used to be an issue sometime back. Also, can we extend warranty with company after online purchase ?

Thanks
https://www.flipkart.com/asus-rog-z...GJ6.SEARCH&ssid=6coikm1ha80000001569846219496

Thanks but I'm looking at the ROG Strix which is coming to around 49K. Thoughts ?

Thanks but I'm looking at the ROG Strix which is coming to around 49K. Thoughts ?

ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DT 15.6" FHD 120Hz Laptop GTX 1650 4GB Graphics (Ryzen 5-3550H/8GB RAM/1TB HDD + 256GB PCIe SSD/Windows 10/Stealth Black/2.20 Kg), FX505DT-AL202T

ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DT 15.6" FHD 120Hz Laptop GTX 1650 4GB Graphics (Ryzen 5-3550H/8GB RAM/1TB HDD + 256GB PCIe SSD/Windows 10/Stealth Black/2.20 Kg), FX505DT-AL202T

I know its 120 Hz but the HDD is 5400 RPM and SSD is too less. Intel will be better than ryzen and the ROG is just too much to resist :grinning:

I know its 120 Hz but the HDD is 5400 RPM and SSD is too less. Intel will be better than ryzen and the ROG is just too much to resist :grinning:
I think the design looks preety dope and configuration is good for price. The ryzen laptop you were suggested has two models: 1 tb+256gb ssd / 512gb ssd.
512gb ssd version is infact cheaper but the tuf is not as appealing as ROG. You can find TUF in offline stores like Chroma and check out yourself. Not sure about ROG versions

Back