Best Gaming phones

satyanjoy

Skilled
I am looking for a portable gaming device+ phone with least investment.
what is the best value for money mobile gaming device ?
  1. N-gage
  2. 5320 XpressMusic
  3. handheld devices : psp/ds etc.+mobile phone

^^ He mentioned "best value money" products. iPhone is arguably a VFM product (depends on satisfaction) for gaming, but it's not yet cheap, especially when compared to PSP which costs one-third of what iPhone does.

Your best bet should be a PSP and a Nokia 1208.

But if you want to know about the best gaming phone, there is a tie between the Nokia N95 8GB and the N85.
The N95 is great because of its onboard GPU and the N85 is also good because of its gorgeous OLED screen.
The N95 is a bit better in my they because of the availability of Desktop games like Quake 2.

Dunno if N81 is still available, otherwiser N95 8GB is a good choice. N85 is slimmer, better but smaller screen ( 2.6-inch against 2.8-inch on N95). If you are totally into gaming, Id go for PSP-2000 ( hackable and lotta games to download). I regret I bought PSP-3000 as I can afford only one UMD a month

hmm..N81 and others are out my budget :( ..I have a cdma connection and need a gsm connection to get the roaming facility while visiting my home..my current cdma phone does not much into gaming..so I was thinking about a gaming phone ..i also heard about se F305 or something with wii like feature..if i get a used nokia n-gage- it will good for me..i think n-gage has some nice game library.

I would like to go with PSP or DS..
If you are gamer then you should go with those one.
Instead of Mobile gaming, portable consoles have great graphics and bigger display... Also lots of games..

PSP+Custom Firmware = 9k-10k depending on whether you can do the modding yourself or you will get it done from someone.(Someone from TE might do it for free whereas there are some shopkeepers in my area who even charge 1000 Rs!)

A phone will atleast cost you 2k minimum.

You say that N81 is out of your budget and i think that is only around 11-12K which works out to be the same as a psp/phone combo.

also heard about se F305 or something with wii like feature
It is a totally waste phone imho. A 176*220 resolution screen and a java engine means you will be restricted to midp2 games.... You should go for atleast a qvga screen ....

morever abt the wii like features only 2 of the preinstalled game use it.. and as far as early review go, both are rubbish....

Ngage 2 (as in thew nokia smartphones) looks nice option,esp since Nokia is putting so much effort behind it.... 5320 is decent option if you are satisfied with 2 inch screen....

ofcourse nothing can beat a dedicated device like psp/Ds
for more info on Ngage games pls visit this site

N-Gage 2.0 Discussion - iPmart® forum
p.s. I dont encourage hacking/cracking. Please buy the games and support the developers..... otherwise this ngage will also end up like the previous version...:S

thegamerulez said:
PSP+Custom Firmware = 9k-10k depending on whether you can do the modding yourself or you will get it done from someone.(Someone from TE might do it for free whereas there are some shopkeepers in my area who even charge 1000 Rs!)
A phone will atleast cost you 2k minimum.
You say that N81 is out of your budget and i think that is only around 11-12K which works out to be the same as a psp/phone combo.

If N81 cost 11-12k thn I tempted :)

Back