Audio Best Headphones under 1k

Hi,

I have already upgraded my mid-gaming machine and looking for a good pair of Headphones under 1k for FPS games like COD, CS, SWAT 4, etc..
I have shortlisted this @ Rs 875/- Sennheiser Stereo Headphones (HD180)
200_010609.jpg
:S

Is it really worth my money, or there are better products in this price segment ?

I will use it for 60% Gaming, 30% Movies, 10% Music..

I used to own a good VFM iBall I882 Mv which had very good sound quality and was perfect for my gaming in Rs 600 range, but its EOL now. :mad:

i882MV.jpg

I have been been reading a lot to get my hands on a worthy gaming headphones...have come across few

Trittion Ax 720, Tritton Ax PRo and Astro a 40...

they are expensive ranging from $120-$250 but they are really worth it...I know though they are quite high above your budget. Still thought you may want to save and invest in a better deal .

My hd202 just gave up... they were wid me from past 2 years and served perfect for fps gaming sessions ...

Why i recommend -

1. picks up footsteps and all really well, u need that for fps

2. comfortable fit, i managed having a 2 hour gaming session comfortably

Obviously u cant compare them to a40 px5's or x41's those r more than 10 times expensive and use optical output.

btw my x41's r expected anytime :p

My hd202 just gave up... they were wid me from past 2 years and served perfect for fps gaming sessions ...
Why i recommend -
1. picks up footsteps and all really well, u need that for fps
2. comfortable fit, i managed having a 2 hour gaming session comfortably
Obviously u cant compare them to a40 px5's or x41's those r more than 10 times expensive and use optical output.
btw my x41's r expected anytime

1.Yea they are absolute vfm for their cost wrt fps games i used it for cs 1.6
2.Not really they can cause quiet discomfort and thats what reviews also mention but still u wont find you were uncomfortable till you actually remove them :)

But hd202 is way out of the OPs budget its around 1.5k+ better buy a hd 201 around 1.1k , i dont knw how good are the hd180's try searching for the philips headset in the same range they also are very good actually.

From the current dealers no , lynx-amarbir sells them , deltapage sells them . Have bought a audio card from them and recieved the card within 3-4 days of payment from chennai to goa so they are pretty reliable as well .

Back