Audio Best IEM for this music addict under 3k

comp@ddict

Skilled
Hey! I need an IEM for under 3k, the best audio quality. I like bass and voice clarity over others. I intend to use the earphones for a long while, so hopefully it's durable.

What are my best options? (P.S. I don't listen to heavy metal songs)

I would suggest these options, all these iem's are worth a look

1. Signature acoustics C-12
2. Vsonic vsd1
3. Vsonic gr02 be

Spend the money on the Brainwavz M2. It is probably the only one in your budget which will provide yoy bass with ample clarity to back the vocals as well.
The build quality is trememdous. A low cost alternative is the c12. Our own inhome Indian iem has a real fun signature and i own one. Love it to bits.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/663709/vsonic-vsd1-vsd1s-reviews-impression-thread
http://www.mp4nation.net/vsonic-vsd1-in-ear-earphones-free-fedex-2-day-to-select-destination

My review.
I have both vsd1 and gr07be.
vsd1 sounds just like gr07be but have little forwarded mids.Gr07be has more detail/instrument separation/good bass but that's natural as gr07be retail at 10k while vsd1 retails at 3k.Trust me you wont go wrong with these.They are good at all genres provide decent isolation.

Also I have Brainwavz m4 for sale if you want them but I would advice you to go for vsd1's.Best iems under 50$.Take care !

I think I'll go with vsd1 then. Yeah, I'll order it this week itself. What's FiiO Amp btw? What do I select there?

Also, can you also tell me which IEM with mic and holder I should get under 1k (as less as possible)? Want to wear it to talk, or while gymming so it doesn't fly off my ear.

Vsd1 don't require an amp.They will run flawless with a decent audio player like sansa clip+ or straight through a smartphone.Also let me tell you one thing about all vsonic iems.Out of box they sound like 50rs cheap knock offs but with 50+ hours of burn-in and after you have adjusted to the signature they go from crap to heavenly.And I don't know which genres you listen to but these serve me well for following - Opeth,Slipknot,Megadeth,LOG,COB,SHM,Coldplay,Florence and the Machine,etc If you're in double minds list me out some of your favourite tracks and I will give them a listen and let you know what I think.
As for iems with mic I have no knowledge.Cheers :)

Back