Best isp in Gurgaon for gaming

Airtel for reliability. Never had an issue while gaming,
Errrmm... From Bangalore to Gurgaon & Ghaziabad, airtel has been terrible for gaming. The packet losses terrible despite getting rewiring done but then we didn't have OFC but in Bangalore despite OFC it hasn't been great either.
You broadband was decent in Gurgaon when we switched from airtel but even they were lousy as hell. It can be gauged by the fact that they didn't have a UPS at their node near our society so whenever there was a power outage, there won't be internet. In Gurgaon it can easily last over an hour. This connection was on for more than 18 months but they couldn't provide UPS !

Errrmm... From Bangalore to Gurgaon & Ghaziabad, airtel has been terrible for gaming. The packet losses terrible despite getting rewiring done but then we didn't have OFC but in Bangalore despite OFC it hasn't been great either.
You broadband was decent in Gurgaon when we switched from airtel but even they were lousy as hell. It can be gauged by the fact that they didn't have a UPS at their node near our society so whenever there was a power outage, there won't be internet. In Gurgaon it can easily last over an hour. This connection was on for more than 18 months but they couldn't provide UPS !

I never had any multiplayer gaming issues like ping loss or latency issues.
My only problem was 40 Mbps speed in the area and not more.
Which ISP has ups near node. UPS is a personal solution or do ISP's provide it at nodes ?

I never had any multiplayer gaming issues like ping loss or latency issues.
My only problem was 40 Mbps speed in the area and not more.
Which ISP has ups near node. UPS is a personal solution or do ISP's provide it at nodes ?
Lol, do u experience downtime when there is no power in your society or area ? YOU was the only one that I've come across with such retard level service. BTW i hope u got what i meant by node, their end point from where they branch out their OFC to all the subscriber in a particular location.
YOU was also limited to 40Mbps

A friend adviced tripple play , is it any good?
Have heard mixed feedback for triple play, try for ACT if available in your location, not many alternatives available. If unavailable, you can look for Airtel or YOU.

Back