Best place to buy Suits in Bangalore ??

Katie

Recruit
I need to buy Suits or Tuxedo within 6k for engagement?

I have already checked some shops in Marathalli but mostly started at 10k. Also there is not much sale right now. I went to Raymond and other stitching but for Tuxedo starting price is 8K.

Please help in getting perfect suit in reasonable price. As next month I have engagement.

My friend, it is very difficult to find one at that price in the city. I suggest you to go to Aditya Birlas Factory outlet at Chandapura, just google it. You might find Blazer and Pants and match it up with a nice shirt. Blazer and Pants can end you up at 4k and shirts are all starting from 500. Brands included are like LP, Peter England, Allen Solly etc., Under Adityas tag.

you can try one of the multi brand shops like Megamart, they should have decent choices, the older designs should be considerably cheaper

Never purchase a ready made suit... get it stitched... Go To Commercial Street and purchase the stitching material to your liking and budget...
Once done find a decent tailor and get it stitched. Normal prices around Commercial Street will be close to 3.5K for a 2 piece suit.
However if you have to meet the requirements in your budget you may try a shop named Expozy (or Exposy) they can suit you up in that budget... Ask anyone in Commercial Street and they will point you to the shop...

Back