BEST PRICE!!! 4x4GB Corsair 1333MHZ RAM- (Mumbai Buyers Preferred)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Folks,

Up on Sale are my Corsair 4x4GB 1333 MHZ Ram sticks.

UPDATE: All sticks sold, awaiting receipt & feedback :) !!!!

Purchase Date: Bought from New EGG U.S.A via a relative in November 2010.
Warranty Info: Yes in U.S.A, cant confirm if its applicable in India.

New one's Cost of Today in Lamington Road is 2200 INR
Selling it here for :- 1650 per Stick (Non Negotiable)
Reason for Sale: Upgraded to GSKILL RIPJAWS 1600MHZ :)

Product Condition:- Absolutely great, Corsair Cant go wrong!!! All the Memtest and windows Diags have never shown a single error till date.. The Condition of the product is pristine.

Interested Buyer PM for any clarification.

hi ssengupta,
Have never shipped to kolkata so cant tell, will get back to u later
Right now two sticks on hold for itzmydamnlyf(niraj)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

1 stick almost sold to nvsr, two more on hold

Hi ssengupta, Im just being told by Bluedart that the cost is going to be 280 Rs. let me know if you are okay with it, as other courier companies dont entertain electronic shipments, atleast where I stay I have confirmed this with professional couriers, DTDC couriers and aramex as well.

Hey .. I am located in Mumbai.. wanna Buy one..

Empty your inbox... cannot PM you

Yeah I know, I would have also done the same thing had i been a your place, but I have asked 3 couriers and they all have diverted me to blue dart and dhl who by the way charge this hefty amount, I am now only to check speed post if its ok with them , then will let you know otherwise excuse bro, that is the reason i always prefix my thread with "mumbai buyerspreferred" no offence but just to avoid these types of hassles my friend :)

ssengupta said:
Not possible to pay that amount for courier. But I have received some computer parts via DTDC. Please check the Courier Service Feedback thread.
http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deals-and-discussions/courier-service-feedback-66698-40.html

pm'ed you mate
joylob said:
Waiting for your reply... I am buying for sure..

dude DTDC will send the parts but u will have to give them a declaration that this is for personal use and shit. they simply want to test guys thats all.

I know that, however they were not agreeing to it, hence I posted what they said, I dont know if they have time to test guys in lieu of business, the bottom line is they DONT ship electronic good in MUMBAI, although I regret that this prevents people like me shipping outside mumbai but sadly Blue dart and DHL is the only choice. However today Im gonna check with speedpost as well if that works out nothing like it. . . I hope you understand this dude. . .

mrcool63 said:
dude DTDC will send the parts but u will have to give them a declaration that this is for personal use and shit. they simply want to test guys thats all.

UPDATE: 1 stick sold to nvsr & and 1 stick will be delivered to joylob tonight, hurry guys only two left!!!!

Hi ssengupta,

Out of three buyers including you, two have confirmed buying hence Im sorry I cannot offer you, I did pm'ed all three of you at the same time and havent got any reply from you hence bro, kindly excuse . . . I hope you understand
ssengupta said:
Not possible to pay that amount for courier. But I have received some computer parts via DTDC. Please check the Courier Service Feedback thread.
http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deals-and-discussions/courier-service-feedback-66698-40.html

piyush7243 said:
I want one Stick. Please PM me your Account Details..
Sorry Piyush, the two left are also confirmed buyers, Im suppose to receive payment for them tomorrow, if anybody backsout as an exception then i will PM you. . .Thanks for your interest though. . .

piyush7243 said:
Sure. No Problem..
Thanks mate for understanding, appreciate it.
UPDATE: All sticks sold, awaiting receipt & feedback :)

Thanks guys, all sticks sold, mods kindly close the thread :)

Quick Delivery as Promised. Good Service... RAM works just fine..... Thanks.. Saif.. Hope to get some more from You...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back