Car & Bike best scooty for girl

? TVS Jupiter and activa are currently selling crazy. My sister uses Hero pleasure with absolutely no complaints. Found TVS scooty to be too small for liking. Maestro is another good option

TVS Scooty is the best. It is lighter.
Hero Pleasure is Activa in a different guise.
TVS Jupiter is large. Instead, a better option would be TVS Wego - if she can handle the extra weight would be better than the Suzuki Access. Wego has a "balancing" system that users personally told me - actually works!
Coming back - light & comfortable - TVS Scooty is the best!

Navi :p
Jokes aside, Yamaha Ray or Ray-Z is a good option, my brother's been using it for the past 3 years w/o any problem whatsoever.
I also like the Aprilia SR150 but maybe it's a bit too much for a lady.
Avoid Honda, they aren't taking the Indian market seriously and have been pushing the same sh*t bikes for the past decade just because people keep buying it.
I think the Activa sold record numbers last quarter beating the record set by Splendor iirc, they still have that shitty front suspension that is smaller than our potholes, get something with telescopic forks.

^ Yamaha ray and ray z may be too large for girls. and aprilla sr150 may be too powerful :p

You're prolly confusing it with the ZR which looks fatter because of the bulky body panels, the Ray and Ray-Z otoh are around the same size of a Suzuki Let's or TVS Wego and smaller than the Activa, Dio, Duro, Fascino, Alpha, Pleasure, Maestro and Access.
The only ones smaller than the Rays are Navi, Scooty, the Aprilia and the Vespas which are overpriced and not everyone's cup of tea styling wise.

Back