Best shaver for lazy people

jammy420

Adept
I want to look clean shaven always, but because of laziness I shave only once a week and I don't look good with beard. I really don't care much but working in an organization makes me care about it a little...

Recommend a shaver which is easy to use, clean and does close shave. It should motivate me to shave

Using Braun 790CC electric shaver. It is ok for lazy people though the quality of shave is barely acceptable. Been using it since a long time. In my case my skin was always itchy. Realized that the problem was gone when using the normal Gillette shaver. Dont know the cause. Maybe the normal shaver removes dead skin as well. Or may the vibrations of motor irritated my skin.

Hello Mr. Jammy,

If you're lazy, then I suggest shaving at a barber's shop. Shaving at home creates a lot of mess: hair flies about all over the place, the sink looks ugly because of all the hair and you have to clean it or else other family members keep complaining. Often, the basin gets clogged (especially if you have one of those fancy ones which are focused more towards design and not so much on practicality) and you've to unclog it with a plunger. I don't like to waste time cleaning up since I am lazy too.

Due to all these reasons, I stopped shaving at home and now shave at a saloon. It costs more money but for me, it's totally worth it as I often pair shaving with steam and a clean-up. This removes tan, exfoliates and gives me a fresher look.

Sorry if this doesn't answer your question about which shaver is the best - I am just sharing my experience with shaving :)

Hello Mr. Jammy,

If you're lazy, then I suggest shaving at a barber's shop. Shaving at home creates a lot of mess: hair flies about all over the place, the sink looks ugly because of all the hair and you have to clean it or else other family members keep complaining. Often, the basin gets clogged (especially if you have one of those fancy ones which are focused more towards design and not so much on practicality) and you've to unclog it with a plunger. I don't like to waste time cleaning up since I am lazy too.

Due to all these reasons, I stopped shaving at home and now shave at a saloon. It costs more money but for me, it's totally worth it as I often pair shaving with steam and a clean-up. This removes tan, exfoliates and gives me a fresher look.

Sorry if this doesn't answer your question about which shaver is the best - I am just sharing my experience with shaving :)

As a lazy person, I do this as well. It's just easier to let a barber do it for you. Go in, get done within 10 mins, go home.

Back