best torrent client ever

Bitcomet is getting banned on private trackers. Bittornado works just fine for me.
All the BT proggies perfrom the same in my comp :S

Yeah, have found Utorrent less heavy on resources.. More visible if you use on a slower machine.. Plus , it runs out of the box (i mean, no setups required..) :)

I've use BitLord n it works absolutely fine for me. Get transfer rates of around 12kbps and thats the max I can get out of my Reliance Wireless Landline Phone. I found Bitcomet quite similar though.

Hacker said:
Bitcomet for me, get speeds of 4 - 5 kbps in utorrent and 30 - 35 kbps in bitcomet.

Same here...

Speed's pretty good for a client supposedly banned on a lot of private trackers !

I shifted from Azureus to uTorrent around a month back and its wonderful. no java no nothing, just 130 kb sw with a very small memory footprint. Plus it has some basic BW mgt features too.

king why was it banned...wht harmed did the lflag caused???...btw i found u torrent good...other r system hungary..or else...giv me low download and very high upload through my pc.........but it gives alot of speed........

i ve been using azureus ....from long time...speed is pretty good and stable.usually speed depends upon ur seeds. it has java(jre) and u can get the plugins for further advantages.

bitcomet ROCKS.Azereus is good too but it hogs system resources like anything and bitcomet's interface is IMO better looking+blazing fast d'load speed for the same torrent than other clients (noticed this on several occassions.)

Azureus gives u best control on the way u manage the data...
the current version is 2.4.0.0...& its' very stable....i dont use many plugins...tough..... i've tried BC,Utorrent & Azureus...for new people to torrents Azureus may look a lil complicated....but for me it works like charm....it even bypasses the registration process that many torrents ask for....:D :D :D

Bitcomet is still king for me.....

I really loved utorrent initially.... then it started giving alll sorts of errors. Mike stopped working and then it stopped downloading for no reason whatsoever.....

Gave up and went back to BC/

Back