FS: Others Bestskinsever Clear Glossy Skin for MacBook Air 13 - Full Body

Status
Not open for further replies.

mach9

Das Layzeemeister
Skilled
Selling off an unused spare Bestskinsever Clear Glossy skin for the MacBook Air 13' - Fully Body version.

I bought 2 during the Black Friday offers for INR 2716 (1358 for each) - used one on my MacBook, the other is for sale. The hard cardboard postal envelope is opened since both were shipped in 1. The unused sheets for the spare skin are in the pic. The other skin is on my MacBook

Shipped anywhere in India. Shipping extra at actuals.

Product Site : http://www.bestskinsever.com/macbook-air-13-inch-skin-2010-2013-model

Shipping from? : Mumbai

Price : SOLD

Pics:

My MacBook in the back with the skin already applied. I've gotta say it's absolutely EXCELLENT in fit & finish. After 48hrs, you can't tell it's on! ++ The grip & the Gloss!
hWfPYVq.jpg

What you get (My MacBook is not included obviously! :p)
rarv2JW.jpg

More Pics of my MacBook with the skin.. just after installation & before curing.

THlLqlu.jpg

j4x8bZY.jpg

Last edited:
interested @ 900 including shipping..pm me details for payment

Lol.. are you for real?

I'm not making any profit on it at all even at 1200/-.. all I want is close enough to what I've purchased it for.

Take a look at the current exchange rates & the non-discount price of 30.99$ for the full body protection.. do your math... or let me help you with that.. assuming card charges included on todays rate.. 64.5 x 30.99 = 1998.85 INR

cheers

Interested to get this. Are there any issues with the laptop heating after application?

none whatsoever. or i wouldn't have left mine on. if you're in Mumbai, you're more than welcome to come over n have a look at my MBA for yourself.

I've used skins before.. from Zagg to locally made ones.. from iPhone 3G to iPhone 5... Lenovo, Dell n now the MBA but I've never come across a skin this good. Even Zagg Invisible Shields with their own application solution etc doesn't cure this well.

Frankly it took me by surprise as well on how good it stuck and cured after just 24hrs!

Last edited:
Cool. Will take it! Can you inbox me your bank details?

Just to confirm - it's this one with Complete Body coverage, right?: http://www.bestskinsever.com/macbook-air-13-inch-skin-2010-2013-model

Hi, well you'll have to hang on a bit because another forum member already slotted in to take it yesterday. If he backs out by tomorrow, i'll let you know next.

And yes, it's for the 2014 model though the link shows 2010-2013. It's clear, glossy, full body - though they dont cover the two sides of the keyboard area and the frame around the screen.. everything else is covered. Check the link for details.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back