bestylish.com coupons and deals

I asked around, but nobody seems willing to share any coupon. Can't blame them really, this offer is too good to be true actually!

Still, to any compassionate soul out there, please give me a coupon if you can! :)

No offence i dont think anyone will b ready to share coupon since for rs99 u getting rs1000 off , Why would anyone wanna loose rs900:)

I just received two of my orders through Bluedart. Superb packaging, they place the original item box inside their own branded box which has a supposedly tamper proof glue seal. The glue seal cab easliy be separated without tearing, neverhteless a good touch. They have also enclosed a return plastic cover in case one wants to return the items back. Shoes are from fresh stock and in top notch retail shop like condition including all the tags and box. Hope this kind of service lasts for some time, at least hehe.

First, thank you Dantool for bringing this deal to our notice, and imho its too soon to speculate on their service as they are new. If they keep up with this kind of service levels and take care of updation of courier awb on their site (benefit of doubt to them, since the site is supposed to be BETA but still live... lol) and also site navigation to narrow down choice as on yebhi.

Yebhi now has bad selection, I could not find a decent pair of formal shoes, and bad discounts +old stock, rejects etc.. and both of them have equally bad customer serice (this is the case with most online retailers, slow response to emails, dont pick up phone calls) these online retailers dont understand that for online selling cc should be the number 1 priority. If bestylish keeps selling fresh stocks on discount and spends on a solid customer care depatment then it would be my first preference even if the prices are higher, would save the trouble of sending the items back and waiting and following up for refund and coupon refun etc...

Well Yebhi started like this but then it got worse... I remember those days when there were rampant yebhi coupons of 50% off.. I'd bought stuff from them but now those discounts are gone & only bad choices...

Bestylish will also go towards same fate once they pick up business. Then they will not need good coupons & service will definitely deteriorate.. This had happened time & again... :(

Dont use any debit card, you wont be able to pay and you will waste your coupon as well, only visa or MasterCard credit cards.

can somebody provide me the netsafe card of 398 bucks need to make a purchase urgently please

edit obviously will pay the person thru netbanking first.

Back