Beware: Avast and AVG are officially snoopware!

Do you Use avast or AVG?

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • I know someone who does

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Marcus Fenix

Veteran
Nov 22, 2010
Kolkata
I have been using only windows 10 ltsc 1809 and defender for past 8 months now,the amount of bloatware they put into this shit is just below Xiaomi (funny since I'm typing this on my redmi note 7).
Even after disabling quite a lot of telemetry settings Windows 10 sends out a ton of stuff. I didn't even know about all of those until I started using piHole.

This is the stats for a single day only.

Xiaomi in my experience is no worse than Samsung going by pihole logs and comparing the blocked queries on my Galaxy S9 and my mom's Note 5 Pro,

OnePlus seems to be very decent though.

1582314971476.png

Rockfella

I love Goa
Section Mod
Mar 18, 2007
Gurgaon/NCR.
There is no such thing as free lunch :)
Post automatically merged:

I have been using only windows 10 ltsc 1809 and defender for past 8 months now,the amount of bloatware they put into this shit is just below Xiaomi (funny since I'm typing this on my redmi note 7).
You can uninstall almost all of windows bloatware using Ccleaner. I only keep calculator installed. There are some softwares that we can't remove but we can get rid of 95% of it.

llerwell0

Banned
Disciple
Dec 26, 2018
The only free antivirus I use is the one which I use in the Windows built in honestly anyway. I would never recommend anyone to install anything which have such antivirus software in them honestly. So let's hope it will fix themself really. They do collect info.