BEWARE khanWORLD is selling Fake products on amazon & flipkart.

quan chi

Skilled
Hi guys as some of you may know I collect game dvds. I search for them online too & order one when I see the price is okay.

A seller both on amazon and flipkart is selling FAKE PIRATED DVD'S. https://www.flipkart.com/need-speed-underground-2/p/itmeh542kc42brpu?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIu7e99uzv1wIVBx4rCh0OVge2EAYYASABEgIZk_D_BwE&pid=AVMCNZH6PBZ3A3DY&lid=LSTAVMCNZH6PBZ3A3DYQXLZKC&cmpid=content_physical-game_8965229628_gmc_pla&tgi=sem,1,G,11214002,g,search,,170219493259,1o1,,,c,,,,,,,&s_kwcid=AL!739!3!170219493259!!!g!310885276772!&ef_id=WiQtBAAAAIPxNTWw:20171204073850:s

https://www.amazon.in/Need-Speed-Un...&sr=8-1&keywords=need+for+speed+underground+2

When I ordered one from flipkart I got these. A cheap printed paper mounted on a case and a cheap printed label on dvd. PIRATED GAME. & I paid for this shit. :banghead::(

I have talked to the flipkart CC executive & INITIATED A REFUND. They said They will try to replace the product with original one (Which I doubt the seller has). I asked If I get another fake product what will they do? They told me in that case they will initiate a refund.

Any help from you guys regarding this is appreciated.

Last edited:
FK already told they will initiate refund, if the replaced product is fake. So, don't worry.
Your money will be safe. Just report the seller to FK, and give him a bad rating with a comment.

That scammer is trying to replace the current pirated DVD with another pirated DVD (He has already shipped it). After mailing any times to flipkart they agreed to cancel the product & asked me to initiate a new refund request & I have done that lets see what happens. Also I have informed them and requested them multiple times to BAN this cheater from their site (I have provided proofs). But he is still there don't know why?

Raise a police complaint (against amazon and flipkart, since you purchased from them) so that none others gets cheated and AMAZON AND FLIPKART learn a lesson..

Talk to local authorities if they are interested.. dont let this issue get resolved with anyone of them returning you..

Back