Bharti Airtel to Sell Apple’s iPhone 4 in India - Its official now.

This means that Iphone 5 is definitely on the way- BECAUSE Apple releases it;s "latest phone" in India only when the replacement -in this case Iphone 5- is ready for release in the US market. I for one will spend my hard earned money in Samsung Galaxy S II -better and bigger screen- better processor and loads of apps-at least one is not buying yesteryears stale maal which apple wants to dish out to us Indians

vijayshimla said:
I for one will spend my hard earned money in Samsung Galaxy S II -better and bigger screen- better processor and loads of apps-at least one is not buying yesteryears stale maal which apple wants to dish out to us Indians

G2 might appeal to you but iPhone has its own fan following. so I guess people are going to keep buying from grey market. only downside is warranty:|

when we world awaits WWDC from Apple on June 6th; from where rumors are ripe and doing the rounds for iPad3, iPhone 5, we Indians are more happy getting a thrown away buggy pieces of H/W.

Appreciation goes for quality and not for the dumped pieces or even refurbished pieces of Apples kitty.

Why doesn't Apple ever release a FULLY UNLOCKED piece for the Indian subcontinent?

raksrules said:
I am expecting...

16GB -> Between 34-37k
32GB -> Between 37-41k

Just speculating as and when it comes. I for one would never buy these carrier locked phones (in India) not because i have issue with them being carrier locked but inspite of paying the full price, i get a locked phone :mad:

Agree! I had rather pay around 10-15k and get locked to Airtel for 2 years, than pay 35k and still get a locked phone!

Otherwise adopt the way its done in SG...unlock phone from Apple itself for around 30k!

I really doubt it will be below 40k. iPhone 3GS is still selling for 34-36k from Vodafone/Airtel.

Best is to buy from other places.

dipen01 said:
Read somewhere Iphone 5 might come out next year instead of June/July this year..!

Yes, even that could be true. According to some rumors Apple making a baby iPhone, in price range of 15-20K to compete with Android devices. But, again, nothing can be said about Apple.

Lots of rumors(as always, with the case of Apple)...I feel they'll definitely release it this year..will have dual core for sure, not sure about NFC though...

So Apple think people will buy painted iPhone4 in white for 599$ with phones like Galaxy S2, Atrix 4G, and HTC Sensation(omg i'm in luv with this one) in the market soon? Lol I know there are some people who are diehard apple fanbois, but if they do buy, I would just call them foolish

comp@ddict said:
So Apple think people will buy painted iPhone4 in white for 599$ with phones like Galaxy S2, Atrix 4G, and HTC Sensation(omg i'm in luv with this one) in the market soon? Lol I know there are some people who are diehard apple fanbois, but if they do buy, I would just call them foolish

Yes, I am buying it, after the launch. But I am buying FU one :bleh:

comp@ddict said:
fanboy or no fanboy .... go ahead use one and then comment, i don't give damn about specs of a phone, if it runs smooth its fine for me, and well for iphone its the app store that does it for me. No other phone can give you choice in apps that a iphone has and everything works perfectly fine. Even people have dual core and what not where are the applications to take benefit from it. No sir i don't want a dual core phone to make calls and listen to music or watch video even basic phones can do that .....

pa1pa1 said:
^^ Speak only after having USED an iphone. Till then, lets not call the millions of random people foolish.
True bro,i have used the Iphone 4 for 6 months,the quality the product is,its worth the money...You lavish your 35k on the iphone4 but its worth every penny you shell on it,plus u also get a good resale for Apple Products

Moreover it depends on every person likes and dislikes,every heart has a different opinion..

Exactly. Also, any more news regarding when they'll launch? I'm getting the 16GB variant for as low as 32k (No i don't know how). So i'm confused. Should i wait or get the grey market stuff.

am sorry but i dont agree, no phone and i mean no phone is worth 35k!!!

and people going gaga over the iphone, what kind of a phone worth 35k doesn't even have radio???

Back