Bheja fry, the epic tale ends.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikhil said:
OMG Rio!! You wont believe it but I was just waiting for you to post here wiht "weed" or "grass" in your post and you did !!

Heh why should only he have all the good stuff and leave us dry?

I'm sure Chaos would have saved a ton of cash if he was half as stoned as this wannabe techboy! :p

vijayninel said:
you can play games of today with onboards. i could run cod4 with the outdated 6100 onboard. and the soundcards are mostly for fooling people. people think that they are getting better quality sound just because if it is comming from a card. if you were to put these people through a double blind test then they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between onboard and a card.:eek:hyeah:

Okay....thats it!!!! I heard enuff!!!!

We have an audiophool named vijayninel

soundcards made for fooling people-whats next? Mcdonald's burgers made by prescott processors courtesy of intel?

Dude your deaf and now your blind....this is GPU Vs. CPU

Bikey came out of offline mode and asked me if you had chicken tikka...my advice to you-dont post on TE when you sitting on the loo :rofl:!!!!!

man!! You just made Rio have weed and zhopey is going gaga over kingfisher headphones.

We all know you dont need high end sound card-all you hear is Paris Hilton's sleazy ringtones :S

hahahahahahahaha

Jokes apart....research and then talk!!! What's with the blind test and all??

Just like screens, identifying audio clarity and quality differs from person to person, but you cannot say its useless. If you dont know, research. Dont piss people off by laying down baseless theories.

vijayninel said:
you can play games of today with onboards. i could run cod4 with the outdated 6100 onboard. and the soundcards are mostly for fooling people. people think that they are getting better quality sound just because if it is comming from a card. if you were to put these people through a double blind test then they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between onboard and a card.:eek:hyeah:

vijayninel said:
well i dont have a sound card. but i have heard from such systems ....duno what cards they were.

All his statements are based on assumptions..he is not actually tried any of the h/w and making comments such as
I could run COD 4 with outdated 6100 onboard.....

dude first try the stuff then comment man....giving advice blindly and based on ur Alice in Wonderland fantasy is just plain funny :rofl:

this thread seems to b more of conflicts :p. werz vijayninel to continue this?? :rofl:.. COD4 on 6100?? :rofl: as ppl said.. try it out first..

kin_of_evil said:
this thread seems to b more of conflicts :p. werz vijayninel to continue this?? :rofl:.. COD4 on 6100?? :rofl: as ppl said.. try it out first..

ah! quite a few people in this forum seem to have phds in arrogance and devloped snobbery into an artform. if you dont believe me that cod4 runs on 6100 then try it out yourself. if it dosent run i will eat my words, if it runs then eat yours. in addition to a graphic card i also have an 6100onboard. the game ram on 600x800 on all medium settings. before advising people to try things out try it yourself.

price.jpg

street.jpg

cod2.jpg

and this is on my 9600gt with Athlon 3000+

ronnie_gogs said:
6100 onboard screenie ??.....

why r u bringing a 9 series card in now....

after selling my 8600gt there were a few days i did not have a graphic card. i ran on 6100 then. when i have bought 9600gt now 6100 is disabled.

these pics are on full high settings thats why i took screenshots. the 6100 wasnt this nice so i never took any pics. in any case if you people consider me to be a liar i dont see much point in going on about this.

vijayninel said:
after selling my 8600gt there were a few days i did not have a graphic card. i ran on 6100 then. when i have bought 9600gt now 6100 is disabled.

I was askin whts the point of posting 9 series COD4 screenies.....:rofl:

post the 6100 screenies....:bleh:

EDIted

why should i go through all of that. you must take my word for it. or better still please try it out yourself. frankly i had not expected it to run. i was pleasantly surprised when it did. i belive the secret is in cod4s optimized coding. it forgives lower cards,but not ram.

vijayninel said:

LOL....

First, its you who is looking arrogant. Thinking like only you know everything and 10 others are wrong is arrogant.

You obviously dont know what you are talking about from your posts. I suggest you stop westing people's time. You didnt even quote the simple resolution right. Its 800x600 and not 600x800 (yes i am being cynical ) or you are into TSG with your CRT? ( oooooooooo that will be first i will see )

Well in the end, your post atleast gave some juicy material to ponder upon for a day. :rofl:

People should take ur word, and here you are outright calling them arrogant and lairs and fools when they contradict your statement. nice going.

Okay, jokes apart. Can you prove what your saying....with 6100 onboard or you still want to say "first try then talk". If you prove, we're wrong and you earned many people respect, if not...well...as you said you will eat words.

and yeah do add FRAPS in the screenie. Lets see if it manages playable FPS while doing anything but looking at sky.

i think most of you must be having good onboards in addition to your graphic cards. take out your cards and try it yourself. if you dont want to belive me then dont, i am not going to take my card out to prove anything to you.

but i can tell you this crysis runs well on my completly outdated athlon 3000+ (equal to p4 3ghz). you dont believe me ??? dont.

crysis5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back