BIG SALE: Meelec M6, Altec im716 (Etymotic), Puma watch, iphone4 & galaxyS guards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multi-item sale: I have IEMs, watches, and phone accessories for sale, Mumbai buyers only as of now, i will not ship so dont ask, just post on thread to get in line if i dont get mumbai buyers by next week!

1. Altec Lansing im716 IEM (Etymotic-made, High def.) - Rs.1,800 - Now 1500 only!

Exceptionally well reviewed all over the net, these are some of the most clear, neutral & accurate IEMs ever made - basically an improved Etymotic ER4P. Ive barely used these but theyre old and a bit dusty, i was too lazy cleaning them up for the pic. Tiny portion of the wire can be seen below the plugin port but rest assured they work exceptionally especially with an amp, ill provide 2 pairs of brand new foam tips + filters, and a personal warranty. Dont believe me, look up reviews, these IEMs are legendary. Auditions allowed in Andheri/Juhu!

"Ninety percent of ER-4P’s clarity at 60% of the MSRP, plus a clip-laden bass-boost box? That’s iM716, designed by Etymotic for Altec to satisfy cost- and quality-conscious listeners."
  2. Meelectronics M6 IEM - Rs.1,000 - Now Rs.800!

Bought this last month from ryanrulez4ever coz my M6 got stolen from work, warranty holds for another 8 months from mediahome, i prefer the brainwavz M2 so getting rid of this one as well. Fun, bass-lover IEMs, and very VFM. If i find my old set's accessories box, i might throw in the case + eartips of the previous pair as well!
  3. PUMA PU910211001 Blockbuster Circuit touchscreen watch - Rs.2,500 - Now 2000 only! (MRP is 5k!)

Brand new, unused, with box and protective cover, in warranty for 2 years starting Feb 2011, features stopwatch, backlight etc. Better pic here: http://www.discountwatches-shop.com/cppic/41INCwjG14L.jpg

Will also throw in a Reebok leather strap watch for free with this.

VIDEO of a white model - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxcHizUdJk8
  4. iPhone4 bestskinsever screenguards: regular & bumper versions + Amzer bodycases!

Amzer Silicone skin jelly cases (black, white, blue) for iphone 4 - Rs. 200

Bestskinsever iphone4 full body guard - Rs. 500

Bestskinsever iphone4 front screen bumper compatible guard - Rs. 250

Buy 1 screen guard and get one case free!
  5. Amzer Samsung Galaxy S i9000/Vibrant T959 black crystal snap on hard case - Rs. 200

Re: BIG SALE: Meelec M6, Altec im716 (Etymotic), Puma watch, iphone4 & galaxyS guards

That watch is very good looking. :S. tempted.

Re: BIG SALE: Meelec M6, Altec im716 (Etymotic), Puma watch, iphone4 & galaxyS guards

need galaxy s amzer check pm

Woah im716 for so cheap :O ? One of the most awesome neutral IEMs made by Etymotic Labs ! Would've bought it if I didn't have RE-0 .

what is the strap length for the puma watch ?

Not sure of the length havent removed the watch from the box...will check.

SGS case gone, rest stuff available! 1 iphone case FREE with the iphone bestskinsever!!

Hey, I need the White iPhone 4 Jelly Case.. PM'd you!!

Send me acc details :)

All 3 IPhone4 cases going to Kunal this weekend, and Galaxy S case going to someone else. Rest stuff available, lots of PMs from North India for the watch but am gonna wait a couple days to try and find someone locally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back