Biggest Anti Show off ever (Jealousy warning!!)

Obligatory pictures...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450723229.991057.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450723247.492557.jpg

@raksrules is there anything similar trick available as of now ? Can ask friend to follow.

The thing is it is not a straight forward thing. You can tell your friend to check the deal talk section on slickdeals for the LG G4 thread. But this thing has snowballed into a lot bigger now. I am done with this deal now since I don't have time and energy to invest in keeping track of multiple stuff and also Verizon has imposed lot of restrictions now.
Also this involves opening account with Verizon if they don't have and that means hard pull on credit report.
In fact I am also currently forced to keep one line active for 3 cycles due to the restriction imposed by Verizon.
For me it is not worth anymore so I am cashing out.
Came out with free iPhone 6S, 6S Plus and this iPad Air 2. Apart from this those miscellaneous phones which I need to get rid of by selling.

Continuing in this thread as it is also part of the main deal...

Received $200 Prepaid Visa Card from LG for buying the LG G4. This is what the main deal was all about actually.

2016-01-11 13.42.08.jpg

Also those 4 LG Lancets were traded in at Walmart for $40 each so got $160 from those phones as well. No one on craiglist was buying it anyways so had to do that. Some money is better than no money.

Last edited:
it seems that we are watching @raksrules and Verizon never ending saga ;) Keep them coming bro as long as they are FREE, you enjoy the products and we enjoy the photos...

Last edited:
Back