Less than 10K Biggest screen android phone

Hi

Not able to get the form so copy pasting and putting the relevant info:

Questions:-
1. Budget?
A: INR 9k-12k

2. Preferred display size, type and resolution?
A: As big as possible , any type

3. Preferred operating system? (Android (with version), iOS, Windows Phone etc).

A: Android Only. Preferably supported on XDA

4. Preferred connectivity options? (4G, 3G, 2G etc).

A: 4G

5. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: No preference. service network in Bangalore

6. What is your intended use for this phone (internet, camera, multimedia, mails etc.)?
A: Daily use of general apps like google inbox, maps, etc.... No games. Lots of reading. Some scanning docs via camera.

7. Single SIM/ Dual SIM?
A: No preference. Dual preferred so that i can put in Reliance Jio on one side.

8. New or Used? Online or Offline?
A: New or Used in warranty. Online Only.

9. Any other requirements?
A: MicroSD card slot

10. If you have already considered a phone, then please mention the model
A: Current finalist is Redmi note 3

As the title says i want to buy the biggest android phone around 10k (preferably lower than higher) with minimum number of issues

Would prefer personal opinion and experience from you about the devices as i have searched quite a few options online.

Currently inclined towards redmi note 3 due to lack of a better option ...

Please let me know if you need any other details to answer my question.

Last edited:
Oh okay yes I was wondering about the form... I had posted it using my office computer and maybe something was blocked so the form post didn't open up... Will add the details

Edit: Added the details

Bump as well...

Last edited:
Redmi Note 3 is winner except for it's camera. It clicks good photos in plenty of light + HDR mode. Even though latest updated have deteriorated battery life, for your usage it can easily go beyond 1 day. Another point, this phone comes with hybrid SIM slot; are you okay with it ?

Yeah should be fine a secondary slot for sim is just a bonus.. I will use it for so card most of the times... Just intermittently at home sometimes to test out how jio pans out... Just outta curiousity

One question... Is the redmi note 3 Indian snapdragon version supported on xda as 2ell? Can I get say paranoid android or cm on it... Miui is turning into ios in terms of restrictions etc in my opinion...

Back