BioShock 2 India Price revealed...

IceFusion

Skilled
Just got a mail from express interactive with the pricing of Bioshock 2.. :)

Xbox/PS3 - 2499
PC - 699

Good news for PC gamers!

Waiting for the release desperately now!!

I just hope it doesn't turn out like GTA:IV which was a total nuisance to install,not much fun to play and annoying frequent updates both of the game and Windows live that won't update properly and I couldn't max out the setting even on a 4850 because it required a 1gb card and mine was 512mb :-(

It will be surely listed on eBay as well... So we know one more use of eBay coupons... cheapest with 300bucks when you get it...

Arun1 said:
I just hope it doesn't turn out like GTA:IV which was a total nuisance to install,not much fun to play and annoying frequent updates both of the game and Windows live that won't update properly and I couldn't max out the setting even on a 4850 because it required a 1gb card and mine was 512mb :-(
If you're worried about the performance of the game, then it's based on UE2.5 modified engine, which as well all know, doesn't requirement a behemoth PC. As for the technical issues, that is something we need to wait and watch out for.

The pricing difference is seriously massive as opposed to the console version.

I didnt like it at first, but after like 1 hour of gameplay it suddenly got a whole lot better....one of the best stories around for games and nice with lots of spooky touches.

mav2000 said:
I didnt like it at first, but after like 1 hour of gameplay it suddenly got a whole lot better....one of the best stories around for games and nice with lots of spooky touches.

SO you think I should resume playing ? I left it after about an hour playing. :p

Ethan_Hunt said:
If you're worried about the performance of the game, then it's based on UE2.5 modified engine, which as well all know, doesn't requirement a behemoth PC. As for the technical issues, that is something we need to wait and watch out for.

The pricing difference is seriously massive as opposed to the console version.

The PC version is available for low price because the game companies don't have to pay console manufacturer royalty and some other licensing fees.

MS,Sony and Nintendo get huge share from the sales. The 2600/- Rs console version and 699/- Rs PC version will benefit the publishing studio equally.
Console gamers forget that buying the hardware was only a part of paying the console manufacturer.

But.. some greedy companies like Activision had almost same price for the PC version of Modern Warfare 2 as for the consoles. Whole 60$ with no royalties to pay. No wonder it was pirated insanely.

Back