Bitcoin owners ! anyone cashed out to india ?

I had lots of bitcoins, but couldn't cash out due to various factors, fortunately my work demands bitcoins to be spent online. So technically I have 'used' the bitcoins but couldn't cash out due to lack of reliable ex-changers. as the transactions are irreversible its very risky to deal with someone without much feedback.

Maybe you can find someone who is ready to buy those bitcoins from you from India? like in FS thread :-?

I have cashed out around 2 btc using inrbtc.com. The site has few active orders on its homepage to whom you can sell the coins too. Though selling 10 at a time will prove impossible.

BTC is heck of a rare currency as of now... Why you wanna sell your btc by the way... You should keep it...

I am searching for BTC and cannot find any trusted seller as of now... Its so rare most of the exchangers doesnt support it , mainly in INDIA.

can you send bitcoins from buysellbitco.in to btc-e.com's wallet?
do i need to do any confirmations while buying coins or it's only when selling
I think btc-e requires 4 confirmations before the coin even appears in your wallet. Its a standard practice, should be followed for selling as well as buying.

So, tell a newbie. How long does it take to mine one? I do have a decent graphics card do I just need to keep it running for a couple of days to generate one?

So, tell a newbie. How long does it take to mine one? I do have a decent graphics card do I just need to keep it running for a couple of days to generate one?
forget about generating with graphic card, you will spend more on electricity than generate bitcoins.

for bitcoin it is too late to mine anything significant unless you can buy some ASIC mining arrays worth a few lakhs. so forget it ;)
but if you have some nice AMD cards like (7850, 280X level cards) there is still profitable ways to mine litecoins.

_

Even I used to mine to get bitcoin for spending. have made good amount as I had obtained ASIC at one point this year. but still at current difficulty and the cases of being hacked mining pool I stopped mining. 50BTC.com was the pool I was using and one day all the uncashed bitcoins got freezed like magic.

in other news, overstock.com now accepts bitcoins offers real time conversion

Last edited:
Back