BJP can do course correction.. Here it is..

pauldmps

Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
I still don't understand the defence that "Persecuted minorities" is the reason. What stopped it from explicitly adding it to the law?

The reason a list of religions is specified in the law and not persecution is because the sole purpose of this law is to release non-Muslim citizens from the detention centres post NRC.

blr_p

Veteran
Apr 11, 2007
I still don't understand the defence that "Persecuted minorities" is the reason. What stopped it from explicitly adding it to the law?
Explicitly stating persecuted in law isn't necessary

The bigger question is why the need for such an amendment in the first place.

Tamils from Sri Lanka were able to get citizenship in India to the tune of 4 lakhs. I posted what Nirmala said earlier.

So why were these 31k left in no man's land for so long ?

There may be some legal technicalities & quirks that i'm not aware of.

The reason a list of religions is specified in the law and not persecution is because the sole purpose of this law is to release non-Muslim citizens from the detention centres post NRC.
Unless they came to this country on the basis of persecution this law is useless for them.

The NGO that got this whole exercise going is charging with fraud the person appointed by the govt to conduct the NRC exercise.

The exercise should have found far more Bangla muslims in the D list than turned out.
Post automatically merged:

So I conclude:
1. 'prosecuted minorities' is a big hoax.
2. I am living with 130 crore idiots.
Remain ignorant if you wish. You can be part of the educated BABOONS that serve as pawns for anti-India interests and be treated as such.

My sources told me months ago what the purpose was. I've backed it up.

Last edited:

nimod

Adept
Jan 7, 2013

Anyone who needs to use this clause, will be required to prove his eligibility, if it's written explicitly.
'prosecuted minorities' is being used only to collect support. Another jumla.

Last edited:

chiron

Veteran
Feb 8, 2006
Poor govt was innocent enough to expect that there wouldn't be backlash. Bechara socha bhi nahi ki how these damn anti-nationals twist things.

blr_p

Veteran
Apr 11, 2007

sushil.mudgil

Disciple
Aug 11, 2013
Have not heard of whole video. Seemed like a pure leftiest promoted story from onset. No dount whole bangali brigade seems to be in love with this guy. Just look at comments under video.

While govt of any country do hold power to tap into anyones phone, we have enough safe guard in place to ensure its used legally. Same time. if a terrorist attack happens. the same guy will question govt as why it did not stopped it with all technology at its disposal. Point is there is nothing right or wrong in this world. Its grey.

blr_p

Veteran
Apr 11, 2007
Fnally got these idiots to vacate

What a simple lathi charge could have sorted out was left for a virus