BJP can do course correction.. Here it is..

I am not Bhakt or a BJP fan.

I am not a statistician or a pundit either

But according to my study and interaction with people I strongly feel that BJP would get the majority even if not sailing comfortably.

I am not Bhakt or a BJP fan.

I am not a statistician or a pundit either

But according to my study and interaction with people I strongly feel that BJP would get the majority even if not sailing comfortably.
As previous video explained. They also thought like this back in 2004 and as a result turnout was lower. People show up to vote when they are upset otherwise they don't bother.

This means opposition shows up in numbers.

Therefore people who support the BJP must go out and vote and then we will see what the results are.

Last edited:
https://scroll.in/article/920994/th...ionally-the-bjp-threatens-to-destablise-india

The National Register of Citizens is an exercise currently underway in the state of Assam that seeks to prepare a list of genuine Indian citizens by identifying undocumented migrants.

The BJP first hinted at a National Register of Citizens for all of India in its manifesto released on April 8 when it proposed to “implement the NRC in a phased manner in other parts of the country”. On April 11, BJP President Amit Shah made it clear at a campaign rally that the National Register of Citizens would be used to remove “infiltrators” – unless they were Hindu or Buddhist. He repeated this promise on Monday.

BJP is like Hitler in a party form now. First they come for other minority communities and religions. Next they will come for you based on class.

Well, they are fielding a terror accused Pragya Thakur who came out on bail by misguiding the courts that she is suffering from cancer and is so sick that she cannot even sit for long let alone stand. Where does this confidence come from? Because there are plenty of people in the country will support it because they think that the terrorist label should be used based solely on people's religion rather than their actions. So you often see people who don't have any problem in the entire Muslim community of the country being blanket labeled as terrorists while its not acceptable to label even the fringe Hindu extremest groups that have used violence and terror as a tool openly for decades. Anything can happen in such an environment. The NRC implementation in Assam itself is largely error prone with no solid basis to claim or prove citizenship.

In any case, if Modi is going to follow the foot steps of Hitler, once he consolidates power, it will be his closest supporters who will be persecuted first before anybody else.

I see Modi/BJP as a long running branding/marketing campaign supported by businesses which is why I am hoping they will tone down the divisive rhetoric once they come back to power. The mental midgetry of people attracted to their ideology is a scary thing though, considering they will be in power and enabled to say shit that's in them without any fear or shame.

https://scroll.in/article/920994/th...ionally-the-bjp-threatens-to-destablise-india

BJP is like Hitler in a party form now. First they come for other minority communities and religions. Next they will come for you based on class.
Talk is cheap, show me the results.

You make the same mistakes as the American media. Harp on about words said. But nobody is looking for the results. Who is tracking results or their lack thereof.

UCC, Art 370, Ram Mandir. Are these just slogans or anything more. When are they happening ? why aren't they happening.

Because talk is cheap. Delivering is very hard. If one looks at GST which isn't as remotely controversial as NCR.

Fear mongering does not impress me.

I see Modi/BJP as a long running branding/marketing campaign supported by businesses which is why I am hoping they will tone down the divisive rhetoric once they come back to power. The mental midgetry of people attracted to their ideology is a scary thing though, considering they will be in power and enabled to say shit that's in them without any fear or shame.
If they couldn't push through what they wanted with a majority then it will be harder in a coalition.

In any case, if Modi is going to follow the foot steps of Hitler, once he consolidates power, it will be his closest supporters who will be persecuted first before anybody else.
Imposing a western lens on India is going to come a cropper more often than you think.

his closest supporters are his harshest critics from what i've seen going by their comments. I tend to follow what those guys say much more than the rubbish the opposition comes up with.

They get it wrong too. For some time i was lead to believe that Congress with the help of some overseas cabal were going to tank the stock market & rupee and therefore Indian economy by last years end with the express aim of making Modi lose. Ain't happened.

Talk is cheap, show me the results.

You make the same mistakes as the American media. Harp on about words said. But nobody is looking for the results. Who is tracking results or their lack thereof.

UCC, Art 370, Ram Mandir. Are these just slogans or anything more. When are they happening ? why aren't they happening.

Because talk is cheap. Delivering is very hard. If one looks at GST which isn't as remotely controversial as NCR.

Fear mongering does not impress me.

i don't understand what you're saying. Haven't you heard anything about the chaos in Assam and the people born there being left out of the national register? is that not enough results?

The procedure was convoluted, requiring residents to provide extensive documentation in a region with widespread poverty and low literacy. In effect, Assam’s National Register of Citizens penalised poverty as much as migration. The result was 40 lakh individuals – both Hindu and Muslim – being left out of the draft National Register of Citizens, which was released in 2018.

On April 11, BJP President Amit Shah made it clear at a campaign rally that the National Register of Citizens would be used to remove “infiltrators” – unless they were Hindu or Buddhist. He repeated this promise on Monday.

The results you say which are not enough for you is more than enough for the bjp. Are you bigger than the bjp bosses? what are you doing on techenclave wasting our time and trolling here? go do some work in bjp management and tell them the things you're telling us.

if you want to turn a blind eye, be my guest. next time some other party comes in power they can do the same to bjp party and the rss. they can wipe you guys out in a single month using your own tactics you are pushing on majority of indians now. if a party hating the south comes to power and is genocidal, they can push their anti south agenda with a majority. don't like hindi? too bad. only hindi speakers are true indians now. south indians are not true indians. how will it feel to get singled out on such stupid details?

^^ Poll promises made in AP including grant of special status and special assistance were not mentioned in that sheet.

Rs 2500 crore is the amount of funds issued to AP for building the capital as special assistance. To put that in perspective, Rs 1200 crore was the amount of funds issued by previous BJP govt back in 1998 for building one single IIIT campus in Allahabad. For publicity BJP has been bloating the numbers by quoting the entire revenues shared with the state though the state is only getting back 40% of the tax revenue that it generates.

i don't understand what you're saying. Haven't you heard anything about the chaos in Assam and the people born there being left out of the national register? is that not enough results?
Yeah i have my point is when is it going to be completed, in Assam ? ETA ?

Bring Kashmir at par with other states, Santosh Hegde calls for scrapping of Articles 370 and 35A

Good to see Hegde on board with this idea :)

Rejecting the arguments by politicians from Jammu and Kashmir, the former Karnataka Lokayukta said, “It is not for Mr Omar Abdullah or anyone to decide whether Kashmir is a part of India or not. Over the decades, we have accepted it is a part of India, we have spent so much money, our soldiers have lost their lives.

“If it is not part of India why should we be concerned about their security and other things? In my opinion, India is one sovereign country and Kashmir is part of it.

Yeah i have my point is when is it going to be completed, in Assam ? ETA ?
Already completed according to wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Register_of_Citizens_of_India
The update process of NRC started in the year 2013 under the strict monitoring of Supreme Court of India. On the midnight of 31 December 2017, Part Draft NRC was released and subsequently on 30 July 2018, the Complete Draft NRC was released.[6][7]

Publication of Part Draft NRC

The first part of draft NRC, known as the Part Draft NRC published on expiry of midnight of 31 December 2017 by the Office of the State Coordinator of National Registrar (Assam) in all the villages/wards where the Application Forms were issued & received. The total number of people included in the Part Draft NRC was 1,90,10,932 members out of 3.29 crore applicants.
Publication Complete Draft NRC

The complete draft NRC was published on 30 July 2018 Office of the State Coordinator of National Registrar (Assam) in all the villages/wards in all the villages/wards where the Application Forms were issued & received and also made available on the website www.nrcassam.nic.in

The total number of persons included in the Complete Draft NRC is 2,89,83,677 leaving a total of 40,70,707 as ineligible for inclusion.

BJP Bengal pushing doctored videos now:

BJP Bengal distorts video to claim Mamata Banerjee asked voters to choose BJP
https://scroll.in/article/921212/bj...im-mamata-banerjee-asked-voters-to-choose-bjp

If BJP is so sure of winning, why resort to such dirty tricks? Only losers do such things.

Last edited:
If BJP is so sure of winning, why resort to such dirty tricks? Only losers do such things.

It is in their nature to spread fake and misleading information. Majority of the stuff posted on their twitter handles and said in publicity meetings is fake. Like how Modi claimed and mislead people in surat that they are now hanging rapists every 3 days, 7 days and 11 days and one month. He picked select isolated cases for which they have no reason to claim credit and mis-represented them to claim credit for themselves. Even the Nirbhaya rape accused are yet to face the death penalty given to them.

Shut down BJP IT wing and twitter handles and majority of the fake forwards and misinformation on WhatsApp and Facebook will stop.

It's only a draft. How much of it will survive by the time it is passed.

I meant implementation. Enforcement. In Assam

How feasible will that be ? in just one state

So i find the suggestion they will do it nation wide a bit far fetched. But hey this is election season

What is mamata doing, goons etc

Well, they are fielding a terror accused Pragya Thakur who came out on bail by misguiding the courts that she is suffering from cancer and is so sick that she cannot even sit for long let alone stand. Where does this confidence come from? Because there are plenty of people in the country will support it because they think that the terrorist label should be used based solely on people's religion rather than their actions. So you often see people who don't have any problem in the entire Muslim community of the country being blanket labeled as terrorists while its not acceptable to label even the fringe Hindu extremest groups that have used violence and terror as a tool openly for decades. Anything can happen in such an environment. The NRC implementation in Assam itself is largely error prone with no solid basis to claim or prove citizenship.

She had 3 cancer surgeries.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...m-is-personal-belief/articleshow/69065917.cms

instead of cow urine she probably drinks orange juice secretly. such compulsive liars like her always twist words and actions to suit their narratives. how else would they get those mindless morons in those villages on their side?

The point is not that she has cancer or not, but the later part that I mentioned. If she is fit enough to be making communally inciting political speeches, she is fit enough to go back to jail. There are plenty of people at any point of time with cancers or tumors and undergoing treatment. It doesn't mean that all of them are severely hampered from leading normal lives. I have known several cases myself. Have a colleague who underwent chemo for cancer, another who has 2 tumors one of which is in the brain and although its determined to be benign, he still has to get scans done every 6 months. My sister too currently undergoing treatment for a desmoid tumor which cannot be surgically removed due to 94% chance of recurrence.

This woman simply misrepresented her situation in courts and and used her influence to stay away from jail. She was never in a state where her condition was so bad. Her first surgery was for a benign tumor, her second case was treated before way before it got serious and same for her third case too, a preventive surgery was done before she even got any cancerous tissue. She was fortunate enough to have due medical attention but still has the audacity to peddle her cheap gimmicks

Modi simply got her into BJP to gain votes by selling the narrative that Hindus can never be treated as terrorists no matter what they do and and that is how the original ATS investigation apparently went too. The original people who were falsely implicated in the case have been cleared of charges in 2016.

Modi simply got her into BJP to gain votes by selling the narrative that Hindus can never be treated as terrorists no matter what they do and and that is how the original ATS investigation apparently went too. The original people who were falsely implicated in the case have been cleared of charges in 2016.
Forget Modi, these cases came up in 2007 & 2008 so why weren't any charges brought in the mean time ?

Modi only shows up seven years later in 2014

And after sitting in jail for nine years as under trials every one got acquitted. Nobody was convicted. And in the Samjhauta express 70+ people died.

Back