BJP can do course correction.. Here it is..

Now what will Modi haters will do, Most of the exit polls if not all says Modi is coming back what if he wins, Fun begins. Cry cry and die crying. Hahahahahahah
Exit polls have been wrong in the past. Wait for May 23

ExitPolls_2014_final.jpg

Nah, I think we got the results we were expecting. modi comes for 2nd term but with reduced seats. Would be a huge win if bjp manages to increase the seats. I was expecting a bit more credible opposition atleast this term but what more can you expect from congress.

This country has officially gone to the dogs. If people all over b**ched, hemmed and hawed for the last 5 years and yet voted the way the Exit polls seem to suggest, well then this country deserves to be ruined.

Guys serious question, what happens to my data saved in cloud when it rains.
If it was uploaded as shown below then no idea :D

cloud.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1558363129][/DOUBLEPOST]
This country has officially gone to the dogs. If people all over b**ched, hemmed and hawed for the last 5 years and yet voted the way the Exit polls seem to suggest, well then this country deserves to be ruined.
Pretty sure this sentiment has been mentioned after every national poll since independence :)

Last edited:
Nah, I think we got the results we were expecting. modi comes for 2nd term but with reduced seats. Would be a huge win if bjp manages to increase the seats. I was expecting a bit more credible opposition atleast this term but what more can you expect from congress.
The only question then is does he retain his present majority or become more vulnerable to coalition whims where regional satraps can topple him.

We need a stable govt given the present international climate, hopefully he retains his majority. Otherwise bold moves are out of the question.

I just hope the industry conglomerate that has created the Modi brand's interests do not lie in ruining the country but to maximize profit and power.

This seems like a more realistic exit poll result
Interesting analysis, going with low level party workers & mid level pols. Instead of exit polls.

It means still an open contest.

Congress becomes dangerous if they get 135 -140 as they can cobble up an alliance some how and challenge the BJP.

He has congress at 169 so in that case its plausible UPA can form the govt.

Otherwise his seats prediction isn't too different to CSDS but they think Modi will win.

Last edited:
I too think NDA will form the government, but its not going to be a cakewalk. Amit Shah will have to use all this negotiating skills, offer tempting positions to other leader etc which I'm sure he is already doing.
What I don't understand is in 2014, the narrative was of development and anti corruption. Most of the people voted for development and Gujarat model and yet BJP managed 31% vote share.
In 2019, the issues talked about in 2014 are not discussed at all. They are talking about religion, security and the country being under threat. Will the people of India buy this? I don't think so. I feel their vote share will drop compared to 2014. So post poll alliance will be the key.

How u came to know this was done by BJP and not by others ?
Who said anything about BJP doing it.
But fyi, reserve evm are controlled by election commission of India, which is under central govt. And all these are happening in up & Bihar where they have their own govts. So connect the dots.
And how do you know others are doing it.

To rig an election in a multi party democracy like India, you don’t have to hack all 1.6 million EVMs. No need to tamper even 10% (160,000) as mentioned.
Any party which can tamper 38000 to 54000 EVMs (2.5% to 3.5%)will sweep the election. (1/n)
It is not necessary for a party to tamper the EVMs in every constituency. They’ll do it only where they feel they have a chance, but competition is tough and that will eliminate the suspicion. Wherever they can use and manipulate the govt machinery, it is not a tough task
In the last Lok Sabha election, 331 winners won with less than 50% of total votes polled in their constituencies; 99 winners got less than 40% and 4 winners have won with less than 30% of total votes polled in their constituency.

In UP, in 2014, The SP and BSP combined represented 42% of vote share. In Bihar RJD scored 20.14% vote share. The representation of regional parties remained equal – at 212 seats – with the same vote share (46.6% against 46.7% in 2009).So when they make strong alliances, winning margin reduces.
An EVM can store 2000 votes. If 850 voter/EVM is calculated and if 50% of the 850 votes are manipulated, with 50 rigged EVMs, one candidate can score 25000 more votes in a constituency. Here, he is not only scoring additional 25000 votes, but reducing that much from other candidate(s) which gives added advantage. And in many cases that is the winning margin

Back