BJP can do course correction.. Here it is..

This crap never stops from the losing parties. If they lose then it must mean the election was rigged. That used to happen with paper ballots in some places. The 1987 assembly elections in Kashmir for instance.

To rig an election in a multi party democracy like India, you don’t have to hack all 1.6 million EVMs. No need to tamper even 10% (160,000) as mentioned.
Any party which can tamper 38000 to 54000 EVMs (2.5% to 3.5%)will sweep the election. (1/n)

heh, this is so easy to do isn't it :D

The one thing i've noticed about this country, there are eyes every where.

It is not necessary for a party to tamper the EVMs in every constituency. They’ll do it only where they feel they have a chance, but competition is tough and that will eliminate the suspicion. Wherever they can use and manipulate the govt machinery, it is not a tough task
In the last Lok Sabha election, 331 winners won with less than 50% of total votes polled in their constituencies; 99 winners got less than 40% and 4 winners have won with less than 30% of total votes polled in their constituency.

In UP, in 2014, The SP and BSP combined represented 42% of vote share. In Bihar RJD scored 20.14% vote share. The representation of regional parties remained equal – at 212 seats – with the same vote share (46.6% against 46.7% in 2009).So when they make strong alliances, winning margin reduces.
An EVM can store 2000 votes. If 850 voter/EVM is calculated and if 50% of the 850 votes are manipulated, with 50 rigged EVMs, one candidate can score 25000 more votes in a constituency. Here, he is not only scoring additional 25000 votes, but reducing that much from other candidate(s) which gives added advantage. And in many cases that is the winning margin
The only chance as i've pointed out is when the winning margins are small. A city council election, maybe.

The underlined bit margins are still too large. Forget 30%, show me 5% margins then figure How to tell in which of the 541 constituencies this will be the case ? BEFORE the election is held

The logic is obvious, the fewer the machines that have to be captured the better the chances of avoiding detection. And if you can capture only a few machines then how can you affect the results on a national scale. Think about it. You cannot. Just because in some stray instances machines may be captured does not mean the whole election is a sham.

Last edited:
Who said anything about BJP doing it.
But fyi, reserve evm are controlled by election commission of India, which is under central govt. And all these are happening in up & Bihar where they have their own govts. So connect the dots.
And how do you know others are doing it.
Then what were u trying to say in your last reply which I had quoted, So who is doing it ? Leave alone UP/Bihar what about other states ?

Also please connect the Dot here are some for u play with them. ......................... [emoji12]

Came across this.
1b422bf5584d20e38b8406f28d4d5d3f.jpg
9a400e40b7df843ac7c5530d75353b86.jpg
1252aea26422220f41379ab124cde38f.jpg
897f10b0ed6340661becba5a0ee0c3a7.jpg

Were EVMs rigged last year in Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh? Or when AAP swept Delhi?
If the UPA / regional parties do better than the exit polls predict, will this EVM controversy just go away?

I think the NDA will accept the verdict if they lose tomorrow. The opposition however seems to be undermining democracy even before the results are in.

Were EVMs rigged last year in Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh? Or when AAP swept Delhi?
If the UPA / regional parties do better than the exit polls predict, will this EVM controversy just go away?

I think the NDA will accept the verdict if they lose tomorrow. The opposition however seems to be undermining democracy even before the results are in.
Sir, what's happening today is NOT rigging. 20 lakh evms are missing (as per rti) and now many videos surfacing that evm are being swapped.
Hope you understand the difference.

Sir, what's happening today is NOT rigging. 20 lakh evms are missing (as per rti) and now many videos surfacing that evm are being swapped.
Reports on 20 lakh EVMs missing fabricated: ECI

ECI said that there was no truth in the reports, which were 'based on inaccurate and specious misinterpretation of partial facts obtained through Right To Information from multiple public authorities'.

Hope you understand the difference.
And what about you ?

Opposition’s Stand on EVM Worse Than Farce, Says Ex-RAW Chief Sood

The Opposition had asked the EC to increase VVPAT slips counting to 100 percent or revert to the old paper ballot system. Sood said that the “real purposes of the entire pre-emptive game is to save their own leadership.”

Hitting out at the Congress, he said that in their case, “it is a desire among the faithful to absolve the Dynasty of any blame,” and instead the EC and the BJP is blamed.

And there you have the motive :)

Sood's twitter thread

I ask that again anyone can reply as this is the last moment I can ask as by tomorrow this time the results would be out.

If modi wins they will say EVMS were hacked and if Opposition wins ?

Anyone ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the NDA will accept the verdict if they lose tomorrow.
In principle, yes. But some loud mouths never will....here he is accusing Congress of throwing the 2009 election. This is an old story..

Swamy's ok with VVPAT but everything before VVPAT is bogus :D

I think the NDA will accept the verdict if they lose tomorrow.
Will others though ?

Union Home Ministry asks states, UTs to remain alert; says calls given in various quarters for inciting violence

The central security agencies have received inputs that some organisations and individuals, particularly in Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Bihar and Tripura, have given certain statements which may lead to violence and disruption in counting process, an official said.

We've had enough warnings already...

If modi wins they will say EVMS were hacked and if Opposition wins ?
Nah, do you say EC actions were very neutral? I've never seen them so much biased like this time.

Anyways opposition not going to win. If BJP want modi to PM again, then results to be made as majority. If they want someone else in BJP to be PM, then results will be announced accordingly, so that with other local parties will support

Back