BJP can do course correction.. Here it is..

LGBT community became full Indian citizens before him.

I imagine he is very happy now. Better late than never :)

Help me understand this LGBT Connection here and if that make any difference here...he is a 34 year old student leader who rose to reach parliament and have guts to speak the way he did....

Help me understand this LGBT Connection here and if that make any difference here...he is a 34 year old student leader who rose to reach parliament and have guts to speak the way he did....
Until recently It was illegal to be LGBT in India. We cannot be treating citizens like this. We then removed these laws and they no longer need to be afraid.

This MP is shouting in parliament because only yesterday his people got upgraded from 3rd class citizen to 1st class.

Any official business for Ladakh had to go through Srinagar. Centre could do very little.

You know how long it takes to reach Srinagar from Ladakh ? 2 days (!) if you cannot afford to fly.

No where in the country does it take so long to reach HQ.

A very strategically important part of the country was neglected for so long.

After Lhasa, Ladakh is the second most important place for the Tibetan Buddhists. They have seen how China is trying to erase their culture.

So these guys are 200% loyal to India.
Post automatically merged:

This is sad :depressed:

sushma last.JPG

And four hours later....

namo condole.JPG

Last edited:
Until recently It was illegal to be LGBT in India. We cannot be treating citizens like this. We then removed these laws and they no longer need to be afraid.

This MP is shouting in parliament because only yesterday his people got upgraded from 3rd class citizen to 1st class.

Any official business for Ladakh had to go through Srinagar. Centre could do very little.

You know how long it takes to reach Srinagar from Ladakh ? 2 days (!) if you cannot afford to fly.

After Lhasa, Ladakh is the second most important place for the Tibetan Buddhists. They have seen how China is trying to erase their culture.

This is sad :depressed:

View attachment 81518

And four hours later....

View attachment 81519
Any sources or its pun ? for the images posted only ?

Last edited:
I wholeheartedly support the decision to remove the special status of J&K. The ruling parties of the state were the only ones benefitting out of this arrangement.
Now to see how this decision holds up in Supreme Court (I am sure that some parties will fight it in court).

Until recently It was illegal to be LGBT in India.

Wrong! Section 377 of IPC criminalised 'consensual unnatural sex' and it applied to all citizens. Being LGBT was not illegal, having sex was.

We cannot be treating citizens like this. We then removed these laws and they no longer need to be afraid.

What about the minorities in the country who are being treated as they don't belong here?

Wrong! Section 377 of IPC criminalised 'consensual unnatural sex' and it applied to all citizens. Being LGBT was not illegal, having sex was.
And who exactly are these people to sleep with then ? no they were being manipulated just on the basis of their orientation. If you were discrete as in nobody knew then you were fine. But being less discrete got you blackmailed.

What about the minorities in the country who are being treated as they don't belong here?
You want to expand on that ?

And who exactly are these people to sleep with then ? no they were being manipulated just on the basis of their orientation. If you were discrete as in nobody knew then you were fine. But being less discrete got you blackmailed.

377 criminalised straight people too. Not related to orientation but 'acts'. I know it's a technicality but ending 377 did not end discrimination against LGBT people. Plus just a day before the 370 bill, Lok Sabha passed a bill limiting transgender rights. Please read about it too.

You want to expand on that ?

Ever heard of lynching?

Ever heard of lynching?
For cattle rustlers ? yes. This is the most frequent reason i've heard. Of course media makes it out into something else.

For people suspected of being so or child kidnappers by messages on whatsapp ? yes

377 criminalised straight people too. Not related to orientation but 'acts'. I know it's a technicality but ending 377 did not end discrimination against LGBT people. Plus just a day before the 370 bill, Lok Sabha passed a bill limiting transgender rights. Please read about it too.
My point is they can't be locked up for those acts any more. The state no longer discriminates against them on this regard.

Last edited:

your posts are pretty mis leading mate. Having spend my schooling days in J & K , i know how much time it takes to reach where to where.. in good old days, It used to take us a day to reach lal chowk from jammu with only one side traffic allowed. Things have improved a lot now but its not a easy to maintain those road infested with slush and ice during each winters. you end up creating a new road each summer... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your posts are pretty mis leading mate. Having spend my schooling days in J & K , i know how much time it takes to reach where to where.. in good old days, It used to take us a day to reach lal chowk from jammu with only one side traffic allowed. Things have improved a lot now but its not a easy to maintain those road infested with slush and ice during each winters. you end up creating a new road each summer... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was not talking about Jammu. I said Ladakh. I'm quoting Ram Madhav here. He would know being the BJP's point man for the region.

Looking at the map, If it took you one day to get to Srinagar from Jammu then its believable that from Ladakh it would take longer and no where in the country does it take as long to get to HQ.

Last edited:
"Course Correction". What's the course? Where are we headed? Why? what's correction? The BJP can only do the things that don't imperil it's political fortunes. At least, that's what it looks like.

This same @ss welcomed Kashmir discussion in UN, initiated by China and backed by Russia.

Not sure who u mean.. could you site some source..

I was not talking about Jammu. I said Ladakh. I'm quoting Ram Madhav here. He would know being the BJP's point man for the region.

Looking at the map, If it took you one day to get to Srinagar from Jammu then its believable that from Ladakh it would take longer and no where in the country does it take as long to get to HQ.

i am talking about 1990 not 2019 and ram madhav might be their point man in J & K , he is not travelling via road...

Logged into TE after years, holy shit , the comments here, had a laugh.

I say, however lackluster or incompetent you think the opposition is, it's still 100000 times better than these jokers.

They want to spend three times the Country's health budget or around Rs. 1.1 LAKH CRORE on a bullet train that runs about 500km from Mumbai to Ahmedabad. This is also about 70% more than the National highway budget.

Or how about the world's tallest statue, which will cost about Rs. Four thousand Crore.

We are going to show them what happens when they take advantage of a people who were desperate for change from a corrupt govt. and voted them into power. In the next elections in 2019, no more of this Acche Din nonsense which used to be India Shining two decades ago, another load of bullcrap.

you did it sir !you showed'em !

Back