BJP can do course correction.. Here it is..

Yes, but how? Pakistan's human rights record is so bad that pointing it out is like saying the sky's blue.
Post automatically merged:

Under MMS, there was a major financial crisis followed by a severe global recession yet our country was doing so well.

Under Namo we have economies around the world bouncing back, global demand is on the rise and oil prices are low but we have CRASHED (not slipped) on virtually every important economic indicator. demand, production, investment - is at an all time low.

TLDR: Imagine going to a doctor with a fracture and he says you have a fever!
The real tragedy is when you go back to the same quack for your next ailment.
I have seen most people agreed with the notion that the government has definitely failed on economic chapter. I think the worst part is that they are not willing to accept the fact.

Some of them are too dumb to understand the essence of what he said. His explanation was crystal clear and sadly people who have already made up their mind with hate will never understand even if the facts are in writing.

All those drama during caa protest what was that? 90% didn't even know why they were protesting. I was the only person in this country who actually understood the bill.
I consider the protests in Assam and NE as genuine. They've gone quiet now so something has been said. People tell me if the BJP was in charge of WB shifting Bengalis out of Assam would not be a problem. But Mamta is blocking that

The Assamese protests got hijacked by others in the rest of the country. These came about more due to fear mongering and lack of clarity by the govt which worked against the govt. What will be done to the 1.9 million illegals. Modi tells Hasina not to worry. GOI tells USCIRF that they will not be stripped of any privleges they currently enjoy. So what happens to them then ? no clear answers here.

Citizenship is been seen as a tool for religious persecution in the region. Bhutan did it in the 90s. Burma recently with the Rohingyas. So people see 1.9 million people without citizenship they think a NRIC will result in a similar Rohingya situation on a larger scale.

If you want to more check out the 400+pg joint committee report that came out a year ago.

Last edited:
The internet. India is facing a Psychological warfare by our enemy.

The Internet is run by humans. Who is 'our enemy'?

All those drama during caa protest what was that? 90% didn't even know why they were protesting.
Where did you get your statistics?

I was the only person in this country who actually understood the bill.
LOL!!

The threat is real and dangerous. Social media sites are to be blamed. Gov needs to ban all these sites that is the only way forward.
Yes, ban everything. Banning is the solution for all our problems. Which is why all developed countries have banned Social media.

And the biggest issue is all this useless protests are going to have a impact on India's economy. Few months back SBI was giving 7% interest rates on FD , not its only 6.2%. Thousands of rupees lost.
So all the brainwashed weak minded people stop this protesting nonsense its stating to effect the comman man.
How did SBI lose money due to protests? Are you aware that our economy is in a downward spiral from years, much before the CAA protests started?

What is psychological warfare theory?
Psychological warfare is the planned tactical use of propaganda, threats, and other non-combat techniques during wars, threats of war, or periods of geopolitical unrest to mislead, intimidate, demoralize, or otherwise influence the thinking or behavior of an enemy.
Who is the source of this propaganda?

The Internet is run by humans. Who is 'our enemy'?
People with agendas. See post #464 for an example

Those radicals like PFI who are under the scanner currently for violence during protests. Lucknow & Ahmedabad. Stone pelting remained constrained just to the valley we got to see it in other places. That's radical influence. These are not peaceful people.

How does a mass hysteria get whipped up in just ten days ? who organised it ? who funded it

No, i do not consider protests outside the NE as genuine.

How the opposition read left links up with like minded entities abroad and tries to hijack the narrative.

Liberal press abroad is very open to anything critical. They love anti-India stuff. Channels i watch skewer their headlines on a regular basis.

These are the tactics used when you do not have numbers that matter.

As for clueless protesters you only have to listen to their arguments. Here the govt shares some blame for lack of clarity so scare mongering runs rife.

Govt lost control of the narrative.

Are you aware that our economy is in a downward spiral from years, much before the CAA protests started?
And yet there were no protests on the streets about economy like in so many other countries these days.

Getting it now ?

Last edited:
Some of them are too dumb to understand the essence of what he said. His explanation was crystal clear and sadly people who have already made up their mind with hate will never understand even if the facts are in writing.

His laugh at the end shows how rotten his core is. Facebook advertising and catering to the middle classes with his truisms, spirituality and pseudoscience has worked wonderfully like the great satya sai materializing golden eggs.

It amazes me how people see and imagine things when they see through the glasses of hate. (example the post above) .Most dumb dumbs who protest against CAA are just anti modi or bjp.

lol first he says he didn't read the act, only from newspapers and whatever is generally out there and then after a while he starts ranting about people people who can't read the damn act. this is why happens when you are talking out of your ass and dumbasses lap up the truisms conmen like this spew.
Your comments are highly misleading !! You have no useful knowledge to share whatsoever.

Too little compassion, too late was his critique. Apt.

He does not NEED to read the act if he isn't out there protesting.

He is calling out the DUMBASSES or illiterate students who did so that relied on whatsapp university

Do people have a right to protest on the basis of nothing & zero knowledge. Yeah they do but they can't expect to be treated credibly.

And that is how this mess quickly spread because of fake news to scare monger in a nutshell. Precisely why the internet is off in kashmir because there are so many videos expressly created to incite violence.

This was a brilliant video that every one should watch. Well explained and pretty much what i'd concluded

Last edited:
Cool, do I get to be an influential propaganda mouthpiece if I grow a beard and wear a turban then?
What propaganda ?

Govts from free societies cannot get away with it. Commies do 'propaganda'. Experts at it.

Rather we are seeing the exact opposite happening.

False information spread with the intent to cause unrest & violence

A tardy legislation, retroactive and limited in scope to assist people persecuted on the basis of religion is getting slammed as being anti-minority ? HOW

Agenda!

Last edited:
Wow of all people, you found a wife killer? This human stain killed his wife and then burnt her body.
Do you have Proof or just allegations. Innocent until proven guilty.

The other day when I went to SP road, I just passed by those CAA protestors, I found a few college students and started a conversation and these folks are absolutely clueless about the CAA or NRC, further more when I pressed them with facts, they then changed the topic to economy and general hate for modi. They weren't Muslims if any one was wondering.

Last edited:
I wonder what the funny take on demonetization is from the sad man. I actually hadn't paid any attention to this guy before the video but man there is some spicy stuff he's brought up not even including allegations about killing his wife. I guess Indians love our spirtual conmen even more than pyramid schemes. Poor gurmeet and nithyananda don't know how to play the game like this guy.

Last edited:
Back