BJP can do course correction.. Here it is..

I wonder what the laughing take on demonetization is from the sad man.
Post it and let's find out

Won't take away from what he said about CAA & the people protesting

Now if that was your intent then you're wasting your time ;)
Post automatically merged:

further more when I pressed them with facts, they then changed the topic to economy and general hate for modi.
This is what Sadhguru pointed out as well. The story changes later

Last edited:
The other day when I went to SP road, I just passed by those CAA protestors, I found a few college students and started a conversation and these folks are absolutely clueless about the CAA or NRC, further more when I pressed them with facts, they then changed the topic to economy and general hate for modi. They weren't Muslims if any one was wondering.

I love how you guys keep harping on the people not understanding CAA or NRC line thrown out by the govt. CAA wouldn't have become an issue for protest if not for the previous actions that the govt has taken.

Yeah, its solely coz because people were misinformed about CAA by the leftists, jihadis and other miscellaneous anti-nationals that people are protesting this. I guess the prime minister tweeting this video by a charlatan has really cleared things up for me.

The story changes later

There have been many changing stories in this very thread.

Last edited:
I love how you guys keep harping on the people not understanding CAA or NRC line thrown out by the govt. CAA wouldn't have become an issue for protest if not for the previous actions that the govt has taken.

Yeah, its solely coz because people were misinformed about CAA by the leftists, jihadis and other miscellaneous anti-nationals that people are protesting this. I guess the prime minister tweeting this video by a charlatan has really cleared things up for me.

You said propaganda, i'm waiting for to point it out with time codes

Can you do that ?

Where ? mine has remained the same

Here he is saying how the story changes

Police should not enter the university. But people could throw stones at them from the inside.

Rather ironic when police also could not enter JNU recently :)

There police could not do anything while goons went about bashing people up.

Last edited:
I have a few questions from those who understand CAA/NRC/etc.

1) What if in future Congress Party allows Muslims too under CAA ?
2) All the Hindus to be naturalized under CAA will be registered under which Caste ? Will they receive reservation benefits like SCs/STs/OBCs ?

I have a few questions from those who understand CAA/NRC/etc.
Hypothetical questions come with hypothetical answers ;)

1) What if in future Congress Party allows Muslims too under CAA ?
There is a cutoff date so there is no in future unless that date gets extended again.

Muslims can already apply for citizenship going through the usual channels.

So there is no chance of them ever getting included in CAA.

2) All the Hindus to be naturalized under CAA will be registered under which Caste ? Will they receive reservation benefits like SCs/STs/OBCs ?
Whatever caste they come from.

Even US in 2004 passed a bill to allow minorities of mainly persecuted christian and jews to enter USA and they don't seem to include any other major religions.

BTW trump is now nothing more then a puppet of the deep state, the assassination of General of Iranian Miltary is uncalled for. Due to the Trump action now countries like India will be even more screwed due to rising oil. Its guaranteed Iran will retaliate and if trump retaliates by destroying Iran cultural sites, then that will lead to full scale war, which only the Military industrial complex of US benefit.

That Iranian gerneral hates ISIS and al qaeda more then the CIA. It was under his ground forces that Syria was rid of ISIS, with russia providing air power. He basically undid all the years of US expansions, so they kill him even when the general was there in Iraq under the invitation of Iraqi PM to talk about a peace initiative between Saudi and Iran. No wonder IRAN is super pissed.

US was handling ISIS with kids gloves, Only Russia did the majority of the air strikes, russia was the first to take out the ISIS oil with air strikes. While US and its allies where busy buying ISIS controlled oil in the black market.

If people want to protest about something genuine they have every right to do so, if they want to do a protest on economy or gst or demonitization, they can. But you cant go to a protest on caa even when you fully know the facts about CAA, but with a different agenda just because you dislike modi.

What stories?

BTW trump is now nothing more then a puppet of the deep state, the assassination of General of Iranian Miltary is uncalled for. Due to the Trump action now countries like India will be even more screwed due to rising oil. Its guaranteed Iran will retaliate and if trump retaliates by destroying Iran cultural sites, then that will lead to full scale war, which only the Military industrial complex of US benefit.
Neither side wants a war. From an Indian pov, Trump's action should be seen as a pre-emptive counter terror strike. Picking a fight in a 3rd country is like we did at Doklam with China. India's official stance is neutral. Publically we are quiet but otherwise i don't think we disagree with what they did.

Quite frankly the americans have been taking lots of blows with no response. Their deterrence value was coming under question. Trump's action answered that question. What can the Iranians do ? they don't have the conventional strength to hit US bases in the ME. They'd lose badly. Which means they can only resort to terrorism. In a press with Indian journalists Trump was asked about Pakistan's terorism, his reply was to talk about Iran.

How many countries have a problem with Pakistan ? Only 2. India & Afghanistan. Iran at times.

How many countries have a problem with Iran ? Saudis, UAE, Yemen, Lebanon, Kuwait and lets not forget Israel. Shia crescent stretches from Tehran to the Mediterranean coast.

Trump's threat is to prevent Iran from making any miscalculation. Better to warn them beforehand than hit back later. If Iran wants to declare open season on Americans they should rethink. Trump is protecting his interests.

Think back to Kim, first there was fire & fury and then we fell in love. lol. Same game plan here.

He wants a deal, with time the Iranians are going to come around. Since he was the one to break the nuke deal there is an obligation on his part to fix it.

Iran is faced with a guy with a gun in one hand and big sack of money in the other. Which will they choose ?

That Iranian gerneral hates ISIS and al qaeda more then the CIA. It was under his ground forces that Syria was rid of ISIS, with russia providing air power. He basically undid all the years of US expansions, so they kill him even when the general was there in Iraq under the invitation of Iraqi PM to talk about a peace initiative between Saudi and Iran. No wonder IRAN is super pissed.

US was handling ISIS with kids gloves, Only Russia did the majority of the air strikes, russia was the first to take out the ISIS oil with air strikes. While US and its allies where busy buying ISIS controlled oil in the black market.
I hear this only from indian commentators.

If Iran was so formidable what was the reason to invite the Americans back in 2014 to deal with IS. How is it Iran could not get Bagdadi and the Americans did it.

Iran's militias fight with IS were limited to skirmishes. The close air support was done by the Iraqis &the Americans. 7000 SF's were guiding NATO planes to hit trucks.

I sense fear from Indian commentators that gets projected onto this conflict. True, we have major stakes in the region. But the fear is so thick you'd think Iran was about to attack us.

Since Trump offered to mediate between us & the Paks on more than one occasion. One good turn deserves another so we should now bug him about mediation with Iran :D

Last edited:
Neither side wants a war. From an Indian pov, Trump's action should be seen as a pre-emptive counter terror strike. Picking a fight in a 3rd country is like we did at Doklam with China. India's official stance is neutral. Publically we are quiet but otherwise i don't think we disagree with what they did.
Indians cannot pick sides, we cannot support Iran because we don't import their oil anymore, it will piss Israel,US,Saudi block of countries. Iranians have support from Russia and China, who don't give a rats ass about US sanctions. But we do need Iran to have access to Afghanistan, we have the Chabahar port and they can tight the screws in pakistan in Baluchistan. They have never done anything directly against India( against isreales in india yes).
Quite frankly the americans have been taking lots of blows with no response. Their deterrence value was coming under question. Trump's action answered that question. What can the Iranians do ? they don't have the conventional strength to hit US bases in the ME. They'd lose badly. Which means they can only resort to terrorism. In a press with Indian journalists Trump was asked about Pakistan's terorism, his reply was to talk about Iran.
How many countries have a problem with Pakistan ? Only 2. India & Afghanistan. Iran at times.

How many countries have a problem with Iran ? Saudis, UAE, Yemen, Lebanon, Kuwait and lets not forget Israel. Shia crescent stretches from Tehran to the Mediterranean coast.

Trump's threat is to prevent Iran from making any miscalculation. Better to warn them beforehand than hit back later. If Iran wants to declare open season on Americans they should rethink. Trump is protecting his interests.
Americans will never win this war when it is a occupying force. Iran showed restraint when its passenger plane with 290 people where shot down by USS Vincennes , US armed saddam at one point. Iran uses the infamous death to America slogans which is said daily after the shoot down of the iran airline , but on 9/11 as a mark of respect to the innocent people they stopped saying that on that one day. There was even a mass in Syrian churches for this Iranian general because his forces liberated cities and minority areas which where once occupied by ISIS.

Its clear Americans are only after Oil and to curtail Russian influence in the oil rich region, now even the chinese have come knocking on the door of Iraqis with military assistance.

Trump did this to get the attention away from impeachment( impeachment itself is a sham). John bolton and other neocons are super happy.

Iran has the missiles to hit most of US bases in ME and they are stored deep enough to withstand any known bunker busting bomb. No air defense system in the world can intercept a saturation attack. The patriot defense system is useless against missiles, the Aegis equipped ships are not much better either.

Will iran loose the battle yes, but USA will have to pay a heavy price if one of those missiles finds their mark, it will be the end of donald trump presidency if a aircraft carrier sinks with 2000 plus souls.

Tulsi Gabbard said Afghan and Iraq will look like a picnic compared to Iran. She served in Iraq and she knows whats she is talking about. Tulsi in democrats and Rand paul in republican side are the only sane people out there in washington.

US would have taken out Pakistan, the only reason they cannot take down them or the fat Kim is because they have nukes. Iran will get nukes now.

He wants a deal, with time the Iranians are going to come around. Since he was the one to break the nuke deal there is an obligation on his part to fix it.

Iran is faced with a guy with a gun in one hand and big sack of money in the other. Which will they choose ?
Us will not stop until they have a regime change in Iran.

If Iran was so formidable what was the reason to invite the Americans back in 2014 to deal with IS. How is it Iran could not get Bagdadi and the Americans did it.

Iran's militias fight with IS were limited to skirmishes. The close air support was done by the Iraqis &the Americans. 7000 SF's were guiding NATO planes to hit trucks.

I sense fear from Indian commentators that gets projected onto this conflict. True, we have major stakes in the region.

Since Trump offered to mediate between us & the Paks on more than one occasion. One good turn deserves another so we should now bug him about mediation with Iran :D
You mean Iraq, well lets face it. Most of the former Sunni miltary people where out of Job and ISIS started recruiting them. Shias didnt want them. They where cowards to run away. But US just watched all of this, they refused to sell them aircrafts, Iraq was then forced to get Russian SU-25 attack planes along with Mi-28 attack helicopters when ISIS was near Baghdad. Only after this did US wake up.

If you mean Iran, they never invited US for anything.

Al Bagdadi was a uncontrollable dog of the US. Who created Al qaeda it was the US. He was becoming a liability, you don't think the Turks new about his presence, even the CIA new where he was, but because the IDLIB province is being cornered by Syrian troops, they had to take him out. Just like the white helmets guy who died he was becoming a liability because of all those fake chemical attack videos. US allowed ISIS to expand so that they can get Iraq back into US claws and counter the proposed Syria iran pipeline going to europe. US first sanctioned Iran when that didn't work covertly use ISIS terrorists or even direct military intervention.

Russians and Iranians only helped in Syria for air power and troops respectively. Both of them where invited by the Syrian government. US on the other hand has no business being in Syria, yet they remain there for the Oil.
I have been following events in syria since 2014, this map here tells the daily stuff happening . US provided weapons to Syria so called moderate rebels who are nothing but would be ISIS had 90% of syria, had it not been for Russia, syria would have fallen.

US differentiates between good and bad terrorists. For India, Russia and syria they are just terrorists.

Trump will do anything to get a noble prize and he wants it badly because Obama has one.

Last edited:
AIM's latest :)

As a result, today Iran is stuck without both its aces — it can’t go nuclear without facing a full blown US military strike, and it can’t resort to terror without its leadership being targeted. Net result? Iran can’t match the US and its Gulf allies conventionally, Iran can’t go nuclear and Iran can’t resort to terrorism. The real question now is what will Iran do given that its 40-year-old playbook just got flushed down the drain?

In other words a very good move by Trump

Last edited:
USA interferes in any country that has energy reserves in the Oil we Iraq,Syria,Iran, Venezuela. For the future they started with Bolivia which has one of the worlds larges lithium reserves.

It also interferes in any country that has Russian presence. Look at the below video a perfect example of their regime change policy and the fire power that russia brought upon the terrorists.

In Ukraine the famous coup that caused russia to intervene, US after all said to Gorbachev that US woulnt increase the nato borders even by an Inch, now there are right on Russia door step. So when russia intervenes its hit by sanctions but US intervenes in every country because they are judge, jury and executioner. In the below video look at the pace at which Russia took care of its strategic interests in crimea, that place is important because it is the home russia blue water navy. Other side of russia is mostly in Ice and their ships cannot move. So this is the only place they have to access blue water.

Indians cannot pick sides, we cannot support Iran because we don't import their oil anymore, it will piss Israel,US,Saudi block of countries. Iranians have support from Russia and China, who don't give a rats ass about US sanctions. But we do need Iran to have access to Afghanistan, we have the Chabahar port and they can tight the screws in pakistan in Baluchistan. They have never done anything directly against India( against isreales in india yes).
In other words we support both. We support a peaceful resolution to this bilateral dispute between US & Iran.

I usually have a go at Iran hardliners as to why they even have an issue with the US. US comes in and takes out two regimes on their borders that they have a problem with. Would that not be the beginning of a new relationship between the two ? but no, they got offended because Bush included them in the axis of terror.

Seriously !!!! does it matter what the US calls Iran after taking out Saddam, who they had a disastrous war with for close to a decade ? thereby handing Iraq to them on a platter at the cost of US blood & Treasure.

And the Taliban with whom once they massed close to a quarter million troops on the border in the early 90s.

Americans will never win this war when it is a occupying force. Iran showed restraint when its passenger plane with 290 people where shot down by USS Vincennes , US armed saddam at one point. Iran uses the infamous death to America slogans which is said daily after the shoot down of the iran airline , but on 9/11 as a mark of respect to the innocent people they stopped saying that on that one day. There was even a mass in Syrian churches for this Iranian general because his forces liberated cities and minority areas which where once occupied by ISIS.
Solemani was responsible for the deaths of over 600 personnel during the Iraq war and injuring thousands. It amazes me the US did nothing in the face of this. Specifically these were in the form of roadside mines that could pierce armour. Iran provided these during the Iraq war. Mullen when asked in an interview why US did not target Solemain give this piece meal answer that he wasn't on the target list. Really ? why is that then.

How about Beirut ?

Hezbollah attacks their embassy, kidnaps, tortures and then kills their station chief and then end of '83 bombs the barracks killing over 200 personnel. US reaction ? nothing. Its the cold war. US pulls their troops out of Lebanon. Guy who was responsible only got targeted in 2008, almost 25 years later.

Iran, takes out their drone recently, hits Saudi oil infrastructure, then kills a contractor and finally lays siege to their embassy in Baghdad.

What was the US to do ? How long were they to put up with it

Either they show some backbone or pack up and leave. They chose the former.

Its clear Americans are only after Oil and to curtail Russian influence in the oil rich region, now even the chinese have come knocking on the door of Iraqis with military assistance.
Americans are self sufficient in oil. How many bases do they have in the area, count them. How many does Russia have ? no comparison

After this latest action, confidence of countries that host US bases will have increased.

Trump did this to get the attention away from impeachment( impeachment itself is a sham). John bolton and other neocons are super happy.
If the impeachment is a sham and it is because the senate will never allow it then why does Trump need a distraction ? not necessary

Iran has the missiles to hit most of US bases in ME and they are stored deep enough to withstand any known bunker busting bomb. No air defense system in the world can intercept a saturation attack. The patriot defense system is useless against missiles, the Aegis equipped ships are not much better either.
So these are options they can use but the accuracy of those missiles that Iran has aren't great. There will be a heavy price to pay should they come from Iran.

Will iran loose the battle yes, but USA will have to pay a heavy price if one of those missiles finds their mark, it will be the end of donald trump presidency if a aircraft carrier sinks with 2000 plus souls.

Tulsi Gabbard said Afghan and Iraq will look like a picnic compared to Iran. She served in Iraq and she knows whats she is talking about. Tulsi in democrats and Rand paul in republican side are the only sane people out there in washington.
And i say again. There will be no war. Americans have no appetite for one and neither does Iran

Rand paul is Ron Paul's son, who is a libertarian. Libertarians are isolationists. Well guess what so is Trump.

US would have taken out Pakistan, the only reason they cannot take down them or the fat Kim is because they have nukes. Iran will get nukes now.
They will be pushing the US to attack them in that case. Note that Iran have been very careful about crossing the line here.

Us will not stop until they have a regime change in Iran.
This is a debatable point. Should the Mullahs come to an agreement they can stay. But if they push the US too far they will be gone.

You mean Iraq, well lets face it. Most of the former Sunni miltary people where out of Job and ISIS started recruiting them. Shias didnt want them. They where cowards to run away. But US just watched all of this, they refused to sell them aircrafts, Iraq was then forced to get Russian SU-25 attack planes along with Mi-28 attack helicopters when ISIS was near Baghdad. Only after this did US wake up.
Yes, Iraq invited the US to deal with IS. Iraq could have invited Russia to help with IS. Why didn't they ?

US left Iraq in 2010, fighting fit with a proportional representation of Shia & Sunni Iraqis in the military. US left because the Iraqis refused to sign the Status of forces agreement which is a kind of AFSPA for US personnel when serving abroad. After that Maliki proceeded to turn the Iraqi military into his personal Shia militia. So the Sunnis were out. Many ended up in militias and IS was able to exploit it.

Al Bagdadi was a uncontrollable dog of the US. Who created Al qaeda. He was becoming a liability, you don't think the Turks new about his presence, even the CIA new where he was, but because the IDLIB province is being cornered by Syrian troops, they had to take him out. Just like the white helmets guy who died he was becoming a liability because of all those fake chemical attack videos. US allowed ISIS to expand so that they can get Iraq back into US claws and counter the proposed Syria iran pipeline going to europe. US first sanctioned Iran when that didn't work covertly use ISIS terrorists or even direct military intervention.
I don't buy the pipeline politics theory. More pipelines is always better than one.

After fighting in Iraq for close to 7 years why would the US want to be back in Iraq. They are very effective from the bases that presently serve them in neighbouring countries.

Russians and Iranians only helped in Syria for air power and troops respectively. Both of them where invited by the Syrian government. US on the other hand has no business being in Syria, yet they remain there for the Oil.
I have been following events in syria since 2014, this map here tells the daily stuff happening . At one point with US provided weapons Syria would have fallen to the ISIS had it not been for Russia.
It's true once Russia entered Syria in 2015 that Assad's future was assured. Without which the US armed militias would have toppled him.

US ended up in Syria due to IS. Not like Syria minds since US is effectively working for Syria when going after IS :)

Trump will do anything to get a noble prize and he wants it badly because Obama has one.
This I entirely agree with. What with him losing the chance with Kim :D

Last edited:
Solemani was responsible for the deaths of over 600 personnel during the Iraq war and injuring thousands. It amazes me the US did nothing in the face of this. Specifically these were in the form of roadside mines that could pierce armour. Iran provided these during the Iraq war. Mullen when asked in an interview why US did not target Solemain give this piece meal answer that he wasn't on the target list. Really ? why is that then.
Solemani was getting more and more powerful. Pretty much all players in the region play or support a proxy war. Using brainwashed youths is the first choice for proxy wars.

US didn't attack then because they where still trying to win Iraqi people. By then there where mostly contractors/ US merceneries operating that where getting casualties. US troops died too. But pretty much Iraqi and iran wanted the US out of there.

How about Beirut ?

Hezbollah attacks their embassy, kidnaps, tortures and then kills their station chief and then end of '83 bombs the barracks killing over 200 personnel. US reaction ? nothing. Its the cold war. US pulls their troops out of Lebanon. Guy who was responsible only got targeted in 2008, almost 25 years later.
While hezbollah gets weapons and funds from Iran, they still over ride Irans instructions. So without concrete proof US cannot attack Iran and those days the electronic intelligence gathering was less.

Iran, takes out their drone recently, hits Saudi oil infrastructure, then kills a contractor and finally lays siege to their embassy in Baghdad.

What was the US to do ? How long were they to put up with it

Either they show some backbone or pack up and leave. They chose the former.
Iran has taken out many drones, this was the most expensive drones. You cannot expect to enter iranian air space illegaly and think you wont get shot. In 2011 US RQ170 stealth UAV was shot down or brought down by iran using mostly by Electronic warfare, the fact that they where able to spot it shows that it want be a picnic for US . CIA was spying on Iran nuclear facilites using that drone which was launched from Afghanistan. Then even decoded the video of the RQ170 drone.

Americans are self sufficient in oil. How many bases do they have in the area, count them. How many does Russia have ? no comparison

After this latest action, confidence of countries that host US bases will have increased.

If the impeachment is a sham and it is because the senate will never allow it then why does Trump need a distraction ? not necessary
They are self sufficient, but OIL is still a lot of money to made every day. The US military itself is one of the worlds largest user of oil.

Confidence of countries that host US bases took a nose dive, every one is preparing them self for a response from Iran.

Today putin just landed in Syria, in a show of strength.

Every US president (except old BUSH, because sadam surrender before relection )won the second term because of ongoing war.

So these are options they can use but the accuracy of those missiles that Iran has aren't great. There will be a heavy price to pay should they come from Iran.

And i say again. There will be no war. Americans have no appetite for one and neither does Iran
They don't have to window pane accurate, with the amount of explosive they have a hundred meter accuracy is enough to cause some serious destruction, there anti ship missles are super accurate which are clones of US and chinese, soviet missiles.

No one wants war, but the Mulhas will retaliate because of the outpour of grieve there, even that main Mulhah was crying. US warships are now well clear of iranian waters and their missile range fearing the worst.
This is a debatable point. Should the Mullahs come to an agreement they can stay. But if they push the US too far they will be gone.
That want happen, if they kill those Mullahs they will unite more muslim countries against US. EVen if they do take out the Mullah by air strikes, who will do the ground work, it will become a failed state like Libya. Russia, China will not let that to happen. Chinese and russian war ships will be in Iranian waters, to make sure US doesn't do some major heavy package strikes. But in doing so Iran will become puppets of China and Russia.
Yes, Iraq invited the US to deal with IS. Iraq could have invited Russia to help with IS. Why didn't they ?
Before they did, US started helping them again. Had US not intervened they would have been now under Russian influence. They also need US aid and be immune to US sanctions.

I don't buy the pipeline politics theory. More pipelines is always better than one.
Its good but not for US, they don't like any RUSSIAN, IRANIAN or SYRIAN pipe lines. They just threatened to sanctioned germany if it went with the Russian pipeline.
The threaten India, Japan if we bought Iranian oil, they threatened India,china and others with sanctions if they bought Russian weapons.

After fighting in Iraq for close to 7 years why would the US want to be back in Iraq. They are very effective from the bases that presently serve them in neighbouring countries.
Average american doesn't want wars, neither do the troops. BUT Military Industrial Complex (MIC) of the US wants war, most of the retired high ranking military people end up with one of those big Arms companies of the US.
This syrian war saw US using the latest Toma hawks missiles, one would expect to use old missile and bomb stocks against terrorists, I guess they have used all of them and have only the latest spec ones because the US is always in some military conflict, so their MIC wins . While Russia was using up all of the old soviet stocks.

US ended up in Syria due to IS. Not like Syria minds since US is effectively working for Syria when going after IS :)
Check that video, they wanted Assad out. IS was just a excuse to enter syria and arm the so called moderate rebels.

US differentiates between good and bad terrorists. For India, Russia and syria they are just terrorists.
I don't know if its a question of differentiating between good and bad or who they consider terrorists vice who we call terrorists. National interests takes front stage here.

India tried to get a resolution on terrorism in the UN as early as '97 and it floundered for precisely this reason.

US considers IRGC a terrorist entity. We do not. Quds has conducted operations in India. One in 2012 against an Israeli diplomats wife and one i suspect in Bangalore in 2016 where they placed a bomb outside a restaurant. In both cases no suspect was convicted.

UK along with the west recently sanctioned Russia when they used a chemical weapon to take out one of their former agents who defected to the UK. This was the second time it happened in the UK. Our position was to side with Russia over the UK in what was otherwise a clear instance of state sponsored terrorism. There was no non state actor excuse here. Indian diplomats on TV reciting what the Russian embassy briefed them. Evidence bla bla...

So 'just terrorists' depends on who is asked the question.

Something we have to live with.

Last edited:
I don't know if its a question of differentiating between good and bad or who they consider terrorists vice who we call terrorists. National interests takes front stage here.

India tried to get a resolution on terrorism in the UN as early as '97 and it floundered for precisely this reason.

US considers IRGC a terrorist entity. We do not. Quds has conducted operations in India. One in 2012 against an Israeli diplomats wife and one i suspect in Bangalore in 2016 where they placed a bomb outside a restaurant. In both cases no suspect was convicted.

UK along with the west recently sanctioned Russia when they used a chemical weapon to take out one of their former agents who defected to the UK. This was the second time it happened in the UK.
True ones definitions of terrorists varies from country to country, but i am talking about arming thousands of the so called moderate rebels. Hillary wanted them to be armed with MPADS. History has shown the very same stinger missiles given to Taliban against soviet forces, where used against US forces in Afghanistan.

Agents taking out Agents and other individual is state sponsored which pretty much every country does it.

You mean the 2014 church street bomb, well the blame for that was IM. Iran arch enemy is Israel so any low lying fruits are targets for them and that was in response to this

True ones definitions of terrorists varies from country to country, but i am talking about arming thousands of the so called moderate rebels. Hillary wanted them to be armed with MPADS. History has shown the very same stinger missiles given to Taliban against soviet forces, where used against US forces in Afghanistan.
That was the question that came up about Syria. Given the Libyan experience there was reluctance to arm them.

You mean the 2014 church street bomb, well the blame for that was IM. Iran arch enemy is Israel so any low lying fruits are targets for them and that was in response to this
That's the one. The rumour was there was an Israeli group that was going to visit that restaurant that evening but in the end didn't show

Says it was IM, but who were those guys working for :)

Reason i'm sceptical is when the diplomat's wife was attacked in Delhi, i don't remember that attack being attributed to Quds in the Indian press. How does Trump know ? because our govt hushed it up, preferring to talk to Iran in private.

Iran has taken out many drones, this was the most expensive drones. You cannot expect to enter iranian air space illegaly and think you wont get shot. In 2011 US RQ170 stealth UAV was shot down or brought down by iran using mostly by Electronic warfare, the fact that they where able to spot it shows that it want be a picnic for US . CIA was spying on Iran nuclear facilites using that drone which was launched from Afghanistan. Then even decoded the video of the RQ170 drone.
If they go into Iraq on a bombing run they will not be using drones.

Trump was warned them not to make any more threats and should they act on them he has told them what to expect.

This is good on his part as miscalculations will not happen.

Should Iran hit back it will be low intensity below threshold

Every US president (except old BUSH, because sadam surrender before relection ) won the second term because of ongoing war.
Not you as well i already got this line last weekend

Johnson (Vietnam)
Regan (Grenada)

Bush (Iraq 2)
Obama (Libya?)

HW would be pushing it after three terms of Republicans inspite of winning the war.

Leaves out Clinton. What war did he start :) Yugoslavia involvement by US was already into his second term

I have a simpler reason for American presidents wining a second term. Corruption.

What are the odds of an Indian PM getting a second term ? less than 50%

It amazes me how people see and imagine things when they see through the glasses of hate. (example the post above) .Most dumb dumbs who protest against CAA are just anti modi or bjp.
Since the opposition here cannot rise any higher than character assassinations of Sadhguru here is one point i picked up on. Those cops in Lucknow with bullet injures. He mentioned 57 cops had bullet injures. This is a very high number.

Never heard of it but some people went digging and found only one. Interesting :oops:

Not holding Sadhguru to this though as his video is dated Dec 22 and that is what the news at the time said.

USA interferes in any country that has energy reserves in the Oil we Iraq,Syria,Iran, Venezuela. For the future they started with Bolivia which has one of the worlds larges lithium reserves.
Afghanistan is supposedly the Saudi Arabia of Lithium. Good luck getting any of it out.

Iraq had Saddam and he had to go.
Iran in the 50s was because they were afraid the commies would take over. They mismanaged it and failed to prevent Khomeni from taking over. Iran is the crown jewel of the Gulf. Carter had to settle for consolation prize of Egypt instead and the peace deal with Israel.
Venuezuela has been a pita for a long time. 1895 had the US & britain almost coming to blows because Veneuzela was in debt to the US

It also interferes in any country that has Russian presence. Look at the below video a perfect example of their regime change policy and the fire power that russia brought upon the terrorists.
I was an ardent supporter of toppling Assad. In the late 90's with Yugoslaivia Liberals like Blair came up with this interventionist theory called R2P or responsibility to protect. If a govt committed egregious HR violations against its people that made it a target for intervention. So the Euros roped in the US to topple Gaddafi. The hope was people would rise and take over.

With Assad i pushed for it but got beaten back numerous times. Not so easy. The Libyan experience showed arming rebels that could be extremist was like putting terrorists in charge. What started things off in Syria.

Bunch of kids protesting outside Syria telecom's office because they wanted cheaper internet rates.

What does Assad do, Crack down violently on them. That was all the excuse required by those in the Gulf to start putting militias together to go after Assad. This only caused him to crack down on Sunnis more which increased the flow of terrorists and the result is a country pushed back at least a hundred years. Because there were multiple fights going on between multiple actors.

We're talking Iraq though ;)

In Ukraine the famous coup that caused russia to intervene, US after all said to Gorbachev that US woulnt increase the nato borders even by an Inch, now there are right on Russia door step. So when russia intervenes its hit by sanctions but US intervenes in every country because they are judge, jury and executioner. In the below video look at the pace at which Russia took care of its strategic interests in crimea, that place is important because it is the home russia blue water navy. Other side of russia is mostly in Ice and their ships cannot move. So this is the only place they have to access blue water.
The Russian grievance of NATO on its doorstep is a genuine concern. China threw two million troops at the US in the Korean war just so they would not have the US on their doorstep and this created NK. Thing with NATO inching up to russia isn't so much the US trying to get closer but former warsaw pact states desperate to get into NATO so as to protect Russia trampling over them again.

The problem with overunning Ukraine is its tantamount to redrawing the map. Big no no. Since the US isn't interested in dying for Ukraine they use sanctions instead. It's a big money drain on Russia to continue to stay there.

The two places that affect Indian interests a lot are Ukraine & Iran.

Ukraine caused a US - Russia split that complicates our dealings with either country
Iran means cannot buy oil from Iran and potentially we lose access to Afghanistan and the Paks gain the upper hand there

Last edited:

That was on Dec 29 though. Does this count as propaganda?
Propaganda means state sponsored etc. Is that your contention ?

I've posted shows here from RSTV and people have rejected them in their entirety because they were 'state sponsored' which i had to disprove after.

This kind of attitude of refusal to consider anything official is ridiculous. You cannot pull arguments from thin air and oppose.

I faced this on the weekend with some friends when we discussed Iraq and i mentioned the DOD bulletin. Straight away some one fires back how do you know that is the real reason for killing Solemani? err, i do not but do you have a reason to suspect and if so what. No answer! So reject official source on some flimsy basis. heh

Understand first what they are saying and then challenge it. eg. Note ban nothing they say holds water.

I'm not familiar with Sadguru but i recall him, ten years ago in a news studio, bristling to the suggestion that he was saffron

All i see is a good explainer, in english about this whole situation

Modi agrees :)

It has begin, Iran launches multiple missiles at US bases in iraq.
No casualties. All were in the shelter long before impact.

So US can detect Iran's missile launches ;)

The US can detect missile launch plumes using the Defense Support Program and SBIRS (Space Based Infrared System) satellites. A missile’s launch point can further be calculated through Army Patriot radar systems, which calculate the point of origin based on the missiles’ flight path.

Last edited:
Back