BJP can do course correction.. Here it is..

Any internal news if they are going to increase our taxes or otherwise...TBH, I have no hopes but Dil hai ki maanta nahin

On current situation, I think BJP wanted congress and AAP to play they way things are. They knew that shaheen bagh will blow out and hance kept quite and now at peak have capitalised it beautifuly. So while earlier Kejriwal was winning hands down, he is in spot of bother. While, Likes of Congress & BJP should be highlighting mis-mgmt of economy and jobs, all this went into back burner with shaheen bagh.

I do see a remote chance for BJP now , more so, with everybody running after votes of muslims and BJP have always managed to keep their votes intact.

Interesting battles!!!!

1. Shaheen Bagh is not organised by any political party. Our current political parties are not capable of organising such sustained non-violent protests. When anti-corruption movement happened in Delhi, nobody came up and claimed that it was supported by BJP.

2. I don't think that the govt is in position to increase the taxes given the slump in consumption. They can't reduce it either due to deficit.

3. Shaheen Bagh will definitely affect AAP in polls but they are nowhere close to losing this election. If Lok Sabha and Delhi elections are held together, the same people would vote for Modi in Lok Sabha and Kejriwal in Delhi, that is the current mood.

1. Shaheen Bagh is not organised by any political party. Our current political parties are not capable of organising such sustained non-violent protests. When anti-corruption movement happened in Delhi, nobody came up and claimed that it was supported by BJP.

2. I don't think that the govt is in position to increase the taxes given the slump in consumption. They can't reduce it either due to deficit.

3. Shaheen Bagh will definitely affect AAP in polls but they are nowhere close to losing this election. If Lok Sabha and Delhi elections are held together, the same people would vote for Modi in Lok Sabha and Kejriwal in Delhi, that is the current mood.

I do see the politics behind shaheen bagh , i will take your statement with few tons of iodised + sea salt when u say it;s self sustained protest. There is tons of money on display ... if we are saying that its all self funded than economy is growing for sure:D:D

As for AAP goes, I do see affected people getting pissed off with kejriwal for his failure to let these people sit and cause incinvenience to lakhs daily. I know DP is with Amit shah but keju have to request for action. they cannot take suo moto action so their hands are tied.

You guys don’t understand basic non sense which backfired on your beloved non Bjp party’s.
they put up shaheenbag,
What’s outcome.

Entire DELHI realised menace and now polarising towards your hated community.

Who won?
Over a month now. Why couldn't they just do it at jantar mantar ?

Would not inconvenience people and they could sit there as long as they want :D
Post automatically merged:

But then I saw the mishandling of demonetization and GST and day by day our GDP going down which was his basic promise to us. I also cheered for the ban of the talaq law which in my opinion is unconstitutional. The law should be the same for all citizens of a secular country.
GDP isn't decreasing, it isn't increasing at the fast enough rate.

Any internal news if they are going to increase our taxes or otherwise...TBH, I have no hopes but Dil hai ki maanta nahin

On current situation, I think BJP wanted congress and AAP to play they way things are. They knew that shaheen bagh will blow out and hance kept quite and now at peak have capitalised it beautifuly. So while earlier Kejriwal was winning hands down, he is in spot of bother. While, Likes of Congress & BJP should be highlighting mis-mgmt of economy and jobs, all this went into back burner with shaheen bagh.

I do see a remote chance for BJP now , more so, with everybody running after votes of muslims and BJP have always managed to keep their votes intact.

Interesting battles!!!!
I think Delhi will be won by AAP if not quite by the disproportionate share back in 2015

IMG_0546.jpg

Over a month now. Why couldn't they just do it at jantar mantar ?

Would not inconvenience people and they could sit there as long as they want :D

GDP isn't decreasing, it isn't increasing at the fast enough rate.

My bad. You're right . I meant to say the rate of growth not actual decrease.

You have to understand the fear of these people. No one said anything when the Jats were rioting vioelntly for OBC classification.

When the prospect of NRC in West Bengal came up before CAA and right after the disaster with incorrect NRC tagging in Assam we looked up the documents to be used as proof for NRC. We have land records dating back to 1937 so that was that.

Now remember the cutoff for all these documents is March 24th 1971. Now we won't have any issues as we belong to the educated landed class for better or for worse. But keep in mind the poor who don't even have these documents e.g. mostly in villages.

Like in my mother's ancestral home in Birbhum district in West Bengal their village is mostly made up of Santhali Doms who belong to the tribal class and they were all sharecroppers for my mother's family. They only got their land at the expense of my mother's family (the so-called jotdar/jamindar class in CPM terminology :p ) after 1978 i.e. after CPM came to power and started the Barga land reforms. None of these people have any documents dating back to 1971 to prove their citizenship.

We only make up at most 5% of the population in terms of being lucky to be born at our stature but there will be large numbers of people who won't have these kind of documents. Heck in 1971 the literacy rate of Indians was 46% among men and 22% among women and this is basic literacy. Doesn't mean that they will have proper documents with every t crossed and i dotted.

So how will NRC work for these people? We know from experience that this government has good ideas but fails at executing large scale ideas which was shown by the demonetization and GST issues.

Divide and rule has been landmark of congress.
do show where bjp did it in Center policies ?

Here is the truth. If you really believe this then there is literally nothing I could say to convince you otherwise.

Side note. If you really believe this, then I would also like to tell you I am a Nigerian prince and need your help in getting 500 million dollars out of my country. I will give you a small percentage for your help of course.

Here is the truth. If you really believe this then there is literally nothing I could say to convince you otherwise.

Side note. If you really believe this, then I would also like to tell you I am a Nigerian prince and need your help in getting 500 million dollars out of my country. I will give you a small percentage for your help of course.
Leave it man. With his limited vocabulary he won't be able to comprehend your sarcasm. You might just get a PM with his bank details.

You have to understand the fear of these people.
How to address those fears ?

When the prospect of NRC in West Bengal came up before CAA and right after the disaster with incorrect NRC tagging in Assam we looked up the documents to be used as proof for NRC. We have land records dating back to 1937 so that was that.

Like in my mother's ancestral home in Birbhum district in West Bengal their village is mostly made up of Santhali Doms who belong to the tribal class and they were all sharecroppers for my mother's family. They only got their land at the expense of my mother's family (the so-called jotdar/jamindar class in CPM terminology :p ) after 1978 i.e. after CPM came to power and started the Barga land reforms. None of these people have any documents dating back to 1971 to prove their citizenship.
There are many documents that can be used for citizenship. Posted a video some pages back.

Harder still will be for those benefiting from CAA to prove which country they came from. These people had to flee and would not be in a position to bring documents. If they did why would they retain proof they were illegal ? they would destroy those documents isn't it.

Now remember the cutoff for all these documents is March 24th 1971. Now we won't have any issues as we belong to the educated landed class for better or for worse. But keep in mind the poor who don't even have these documents e.g. mostly in villages.

Heck in 1971 the literacy rate of Indians was 46% among men and 22% among women and this is basic literacy. Doesn't mean that they will have proper documents with every t crossed and i dotted.

So how will NRC work for these people? We know from experience that this government has good ideas but fails at executing large scale ideas which was shown by the demonetization and GST issues.
Until govt clarifies further, we don't know anything about NRC

We only make up at most 5% of the population in terms of being lucky to be born at our stature but there will be large numbers of people who won't have these kind of documents.
Funny how that 5% are the ones protesting. The ones who have the least to fear. Riddle me that.

Last edited:
How to address those fears ?

There are many documents that can be used for citizenship. Posted a video some pages back.

Harder still will be for those benefiting from CAA to prove which country they came from. These people had to flee and would not be in a position to bring documents. If they did why would they retain proof they were illegal ? they would destroy those documents isn't it.

Until govt clarifies further, we don't know anything about NRC

The addressal for those fears would be to define the NRC process in a more logical way. There are most definitely lots of Bangladeshi illegal immigrants keeping in mind our porous borders which sometimes go through the forests of Sunderban as well as the middle of villages thanks to British bureaucrats who were just happy to draw a line on the map.

You have to segregate the immigrants in 2 ways- those who were persecuted in the name of religion and those came to india for better prospects i.e economic immigrants.

Most of these economic immigrants started coming to India after our economy started booming in the 90s i.e. after Manmohan Singh opened the doors.

You define the cutoff criteria as just before the 90s so that the persecuted Bangals are not impacted and boot out the rest irrespective of their religion as per the equal rights of people laid down our constitution.

As for the people who fled they won't have any Indian documentation but if they can prove they have been residing in India before the cutoff of say late 80s/early 90s then give them automatic citizenship. That way you won't have the problem of 17 lakh Hindus being identified as illegals in Assam NRC.

The government can't clarify much further as the headache and expenses with implementing nationwide NRC would be too much. They will need to go through massive expenditure to carry out the process and then they will need to build camps and house the people as well.

Add to that the international backlash that will come from such a move. I think this is a lightning pole like Babri Masjid to divide the people and collect as many votes as possible with "us vs them" tactics..

Why is nobody here answering the question ?

Is lack of answers proof of no evidence :)
Thers no point with arguing with someone who has very little understanding of logical reasoning. I remember a year back I tried to engage him in a logical discussion but got nowhere. Kharche pe khate pe fek diya.:p

Thers no point with arguing with someone who has very little understanding of logical reasoning. I remember a year back I tried to engage him in a logical discussion but got nowhere. Kharche pe khate pe fek diya.:p
He's a doctor so knows about logical reasoning.

Back