BJP can do course correction.. Here it is..

OK, I will only watch republic tv from now on for the truth.:tearsofjoy:
I dumped Arnab back in 2010. You won't learn anything from him

100% outrage anchor. That's all he's good for

Rishabh on News X does a far better job. Still its slow going at least there isn't any BS.

Twitter and some right wing conspiracy site are obviously much more reliable for news right?
The truth is that you claim bias when you yourself are exhibiting it. I don't have a tv so i don't watch ndtv. But clearly i am brainwashed by the "terrrorists media organisations".
Filter out the conspiracies.

Follow commentators that do not have a problem with the govt for a start.

What i told you is a distillation from numerous sites. Not NDTV. Not IE. Not TOI

Its in the vernacular press but the english press does not have it

Uber driver gets person talking on phone about CAA protests arrested

https://www.ndtv.com/mumbai-news/mumbai-uber-driver-takes-passenger-to-cops-overhearing-caa-protest-chat-2176304

The driver allegedly said to him, "You people will destroy the country and do you expect that we will sit looking at you. You should be thankful that I took you to police station and not somewhere else."
In his profile description on the ride-hailing app, it is written: "He drives because it allows him to study different characters and personalities".

Where have i said this ?

I'm the guy who rebutted you point for point. Up your game some.

Man,

you are dealing with brain washed people, logical reasoning doesnt work with them . I see people graviating fromCAA to NRS to NPR and what not. I fail to undertand why we are discussing NRC when PM have himself said that its not being discussed currently and there are no plans. Even HM too have said now that its not in discussion at the movement but still people keep on discussing same thing.

I am eagerly waiting for delhi elections and their funding to get over. Already few AAP leaders have started issuing statements like these protests should end while a certain CM who said he will never Run for CM post and swore on his kids is busy discussing Geeta and Lord Hanuman . with PFI investigations linking AAP leaders directly, I do see few soon in Tihar ..

Man,

you are dealing with brain washed people, logical reasoning doesnt work with them . I see people graviating fromCAA to NRS to NPR and what not. I fail to undertand why we are discussing NRC when PM have himself said that its not being discussed currently and there are no plans. Even HM too have said now that its not in discussion at the movement but still people keep on discussing same thing.
Purpose of NPR is to assess the size of the problem. No future decision can be taken unless we understand what we are dealing with.

Census & NPR are to be conducted soon.

Sticking to CAA, what do you make of the below article from Dec ?

Where does the RSS get this 1.5 cr figure from ? i thought the number was 32k odd.

They are saying 400+ times more people will benefit from CAA. How ?

I've not heard a single commentator mention this figure, opposition included !!!

I googled that link to see where it was being discussed and came up with nothing. Nobody has heard about this nor can anyone i ask explain it

PTI does not mention a name as in WHO told them this, just 'sources'

I am eagerly waiting for delhi elections and their funding to get over. Already few AAP leaders have started issuing statements like these protests should end while a certain CM who said he will never Run for CM post and swore on his kids is busy discussing Geeta and Lord Hanuman . with PFI investigations linking AAP leaders directly, I do see few soon in Tihar ..
My sympathies to the daily commuters of Delhi who have had to deal with this for over a month

Last edited:
Delhi results are out.

Is AAP claiming EVM fraud ? No! they only say that when they lose :D

You forget about Famed scholars cum Students of JNU / AMU / Jamia Milia .. All activists... CAA is suddenly off News...
Post automatically merged:

Is AAP an extension of Congress?
You have any doubts... I never had any... Apprently Sheila ensured that her Son is off trouble long afer she is gone....

You forget about Famed scholars cum Students of JNU / AMU / Jamia Milia .. All activists... CAA is suddenly off News...

Are they ?

No reaction after the election results. So nothing to do with the election

Here is the next stop after Delhi. They are trying to spread the message

Post automatically merged:

You have any doubts... I never had any... Apprently Sheila ensured that her Son is off trouble long afer she is gone....
I find it surprising that Congress would fund something like a anti-corruption movement or jan lok pal.
Equally surprising would be to find that funding was done by BJP and Arvind Kejriwal was initially a BJP shill.

Are they ?

No reaction after the election results. So nothing to do with the election

Here is the next stop after Delhi. They are trying to spread the message

they are looking for a face saver now to go off the roads. Perhaps SC will give them that olive branch. For all purpose, Kheju have ditched themand he is trying to project himself as nationalist - socilaist politician...

I find it surprising that Congress would fund something like a anti-corruption movement or jan lok pal.
Equally surprising would be to find that funding was done by BJP and Arvind Kejriwal was initially a BJP shill.

I never said that. It was all funded by ford foundation & likes of soros + few more. Care to explain why Keju and Anna had a fallout Post Andolan ... It was always about kejriwal launching himself as Alternate to congress... congress knew their time is up.. so they teamed up post andolan and got into bed.

Sheila being a astute politician wanted to ensure her next gen future whicch she did by teaming with keju... and keju did kept his word by dumping all corruption cases against her...

It was alwasy about keeping muslim votes intact... thats why u see congress celebrating AAP;s win and not giving enough fight. a slitted muslim vote will only strengthen BJP ...

I think everyone is a shill, lokpal to swacchh bharat to sadhguru, sab nautanki.

Satya bachan,...

Last edited:
they are looking for a face saver now to go off the roads. Perhaps SC will give them that olive branch. For all purpose, Kheju have ditched themand he is trying to project himself as nationalist - socilaist politician...
Where is the middle ground with these people ? they say repeal the act otherwise they will continue.

60 days on i'm surprised nobody has been able to do anything about it. And that is the REAL reason it has endured this long not because BJP wanted to use it for political mileage.

It's a trap and the BJP has been smart not to fall for it.

Feeling down ? In need of a good laugh ? then read this

:eek::oops::banghead::nailbiting::rolleyes::bawling:

Signed by Hitesh Dev Sarma, the current NRC State Coordinator, the letter suggested that it was a “matter of utmost importance.” It said: “It has come to the knowledge of the undersigned that after the publication of final NRC on 31st August 2019, few names of ineligible persons are found present in the final NRC…”
I call this the Schrodinger cat scenario, it is possible to be illegal & legal at the same time

Since the publication of the final NRC, which excluded 19 lakh people, the BJP government and Assam Public Works (APW), the original petitioner of the NRC are both unhappy with the list.

They feel it is an “incorrect” list, and demand a re-verification of the exercise.

On Tuesday, APW moved the Supreme Court again demanding a hundred per cent reverification alleging that the final NRC had almost “eighty lakh foreigners” including “jehadis.”

Yay let's do the whole exercise once again !!!

Back