BJP can do course correction.. Here it is..

faaaaak this video need a new thread by itself.

IT cells are going all over the paces as they don't know english to put meaningful sentences in comment. maximum they writing "go back to Instagram" in comments.
Sanghis are mourning at a distance & organising for mass downloading of this YouTube video. :D

Someone one must mirror this out of youtube as im sure this will be deleted soon.

Always have to write some explainers for these videos.

This one isn't as bad as some. Some what more balanced. He does get quite a few things right but there are some which are wrong.

13:51 only non-muslims would be protected under the new citizenship law

If they cannot prove they belong here then they are illegals. Why does it only apply to muslims.

Majority of illegals found in Assam were hindus. The utter joke is the Assam BJP head asking for a recount.

Why is he asking for a recount if CAA makes them legal as we were told ? because it does not, it never did.

CAA does not grant citizenship to any one that isn't muslim, it only grants citizenship to those that entered the country on the basis of persecution. The number is 31k odd.

But what he says is the prevailing perception among the opposition and as I posted earlier even the RSS is promoting it.

Well, what the opposition says and the RSS is complete bunk !!

NRC was part of the Assam Accords 1985 which successive govts slept on until the Supreme court initiated the process.

The clip of Amit Shah talking about infiltrators must be in Assam which is THE way people of that state refers to them. As i said repeatedly the opposition to CAA is Assam & the NE not the people elsewhere in the country. Which is just an exercise at muslim consolidation.

Nobody is going to get thrown out, they will be documented and tracked. What they will no longer be able to do is vote.

The cow vigilantes are just that. They move on cattle rustlers because the state won't do it.

Modi is bringing people together. BJP isn't anti-muslim, its anti radical muslim. The kind whose activities were allowed earlier. That is the change.

Know what the best thing about this video is ? not a single word about Kashmir.

That is a Pak loss and an India win.
Post automatically merged:

Someone one must mirror this out of youtube as im sure this will be deleted soon.
Nothing will happen to that video. It isn't like what he says hasn't been said enough by the opposition already.

There is another thing he got wrong that i noticed. US did not initiate the ban against Modi. Blair did.

Blair refused him a visa to the UK in 2004, thanks to the Pak lobby there, the EU followed and then the US & Canada.

When the Indian SC couldn't find anything to charge Modi with it in 2012 it was Cameron that removed the ban and the rest followed.

Last edited:
looks like hotstar has pulled it.
OTT providers are already worried about the censorship that the government was mulling last year. They had to do this to stay in their good books or else they might get the Jio treatment ala Vodafone.

Just a one more step in Saudi Arabia's footsteps LOL.

Riots, targeted killings, media suppression and I am sure we will see internet being turned off in areas by tomorrow. If you are in Delhi have never been to Kashmir, have fun. Kashmir just came to you.

Here is BJP's "course correction" happening in real time.
Assam had the plug pulled for ten days shortly after the CAB was enacted and it was good this happened. Those people have a tendency to kill.

Think of how much better it would have been if BJP never bothered with fixing black money, Kashmir, NRC and CAB etc. The value of a corrupt do-nothing government is tragically underrated.

I dont know if that is sarcasm or not but I genuinely agree.

I miss the old days when the whatsapp forwards I used from uncles and aunties were GOOD MORNING DEAR pictures and the leading news used to be a 2G scam. Now its just non stop communal poison everywhere, day in and day out with no end in sight.

First anniversary of the Balakote strike. Paks know more can be done if they push it.

Modi demonstrated he had the balls missing on several PM's prior. We hit them and they had no clue what happened.

Just flipped the tables on them. If they hit us now, we retaliate and the world tells them to de-escalate. That is a major change.

Of course they returned our pilot. They had no choice. The pressure put on them by the Saudis was intense.

The free policy to the border forces to do as they please has given the Paks lots of trouble.

A recent BAT attempt foiled before it even got started.

When we went into Burma in 2015, the Pak def minister said Pakistan is not Burma. If one Indian soldier crosses the LoC we will use nukes

HAHA!

Last edited:
The part where he tries to saw Swami Vivekan LMAO !!

There is one part i wanted to deal with separately. John Oliver called this a 'fake visit'. Why ?

There is no such thing. Getting Trump to actually sit in a plane that took thirty hours to & back for just 36h stay is no fake visit.

Remember he did not think much of Modi in his initial years. Modi worked on him and we saw the result in Houston last year.

I still cannot comprehend a western leader that agreed to do a lap of honour, hand in hand with another leader.

After that i can believe he wanted to come to India.

Maybe he looks at us a little more kinder in his second term. Fingers crossed :)

Last edited:
Back