BJP can do course correction.. Here it is..

S300 or S400 is used as last means, those missiles are super expensive.
After trumps trip to india, he may veto the sanctions if the democrats do so.

Syria prefers to use mobile AA type point defenses which are cheaper.
S300 may have been delivered but it takes a lot of training.
F35 are rarely used its operational cost per hour is huge compared to F16, each time it goes out the stealth coatings degrade. So they use mostly F16 with 250km range stand of weapons. Israel has some good spy satellites in the air and ground intelligence. They also have plenty of 1000km kamikaze type drones, which just loiter in syria air space and wait for mobile AA crew to take a break and then go in for the kill.

Israel wont be using F35 especially when the russians are watching, the more stealthy F22 being tracked by a russian SU35 pilot in syrian skies using its OLS35, we have a older OLS30 in our su30mki,
Russian-Su-35S-fighter-jets-intercept-U.S.-F-22-Raptor-flying-over-Syria.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, Atleast we care for ever re-producing peacefuls as well given their Gazb - e -hind agenda... if you have better understanding.. blurt out.. i am eager to hear...

Few more .. less said than better.. you are free to read.. i am not out here to teach..

Good job. We need more honest folk like you here to represent the right wing point of view.

Yes, Atleast we care for ever re-producing peacefuls as well given their Gazb - e -hind agenda... if you have better understanding.. blurt out.. i am eager to hear...

Few more .. less said than better.. you are free to read.. i am not out here to teach..

I may agree that you could be caring towards Indians, but not your mentors. Those bosses have only one thing in mind, the sarkari khazanaa.
Everything is worthless before it.

Next, your knowledge about kooran.
I'm pretty sure your knowledge is not beyond whats circulated by IT cell slaves.
To start with, take a simple test.
Show us the 'exact' text you quoted and also copy paste two paragraphs written before and after such a text.

I have shrimad bhagwad Gita, Kooran and the Bible (New testament) beside my bed. I read them casually.

For past two years I have been searching for offensive texts in these books and haven't succeeded yet.

If anyone from RSS or any organisation can help me find any offensive text, in any of these books, I'll be grateful to you and them.

S300 or S400 is used as last means, those missiles are super expensive.

So they use mostly F16 with 250km range stand of weapons.

Let's imagine the S400 is deployed over Delhi, Paks do the same

At 2:30 in the morning on April 13, 20xx, around a dozen missiles tore over the night sky of Delhi, launched by Pak F-16 & J20 jets flying over.

The weapons struck three Indian targets.

The first was a training base near Delhi. A second site was reportedly a storage facility for surface-to-surface missile launchers located near the Delhi AIIMS. Afterward, the PTI news agency published a picture of an annihilated ballistic missile launcher.

The third and hardest hit site was a military facility belonging to the Indian army located near Delhi. The gated facility, for which you can see a satellite photo here, adjoined two compounds believed to house Indian troops.

Before-and-after satellite photos show that around three-quarters of the facility was reduced to flattened rubble by the bombs. The Indian government claimed six personnel were injured in the attack, while independent observers reported seventeen to twenty-one injured, and possibly some deaths amongst Indian forces.

We never fired the S400 because it was too expensive ?

How will this play out with the public

Syria prefers to use mobile AA type point defenses which are cheaper.
PTI reports

In response, short-range Indian air missiles arced into the night sky trailing plumes of fire from their rocket motors. One or two can be seen exploding mid-air, possibly having have hit their target.

I would expect S400 to engage with targets at 100 - 400km away. So nothing reaches Delhi and should that fail then we fall back to the NASSAMS to engage at shorter ranges as the missile approaches.

After trumps trip to india, he may veto the sanctions if the democrats do so.
This is what we hope for.

We can afford the S400, I am talking about syria, whose income is very less and US is openely stealing syrian oil and erodgon wants to restore ottomon empire by arming terrorists and wants to seize entire Syria.

We need a stealth aircraft to counter the J20. S400 is a defensive weapon, we need some offensive stealth jets to take on the J20. We are also way behind china in drones, paks keep getting cheap chinese drones. In 10 to 15 years time, it will be drone vs drones. Manned jets will be used as last resort, or used against countries which have poor air defenses.

I am sure you are the clown peon on darbar of italian mistress... seriously.. why are you so hung ho about this video because its putting your elected PM in bad light..

Don't tell me you are on pay rolls of leftiest organisation... and sanghis.. why you hate us RSS man so much. We always save your back when ever there is natural calamity.. sorry Koorans says "anyone who doesnt beleive me in killing others is a infidel and must be filled"

Get your priorities right dude...your idealogy is against your own motherland...and yes, I am a memebr of RSS and beleive in hindu way of life. may God bless you and give u some grey area on top..

LOL... RSS will protect India just like RSS hall-of-famer Nathuram protected Indian culture from the vile Mahatma Gandhi.

Jokes apart theres not much of a difference between these Wahhabi Islamci supremacist organizations which pop off terrorists like dog litter and fascist organizations like the RSS.

Only difference is the colour and the level of brain-washing.

1583167521852.png

Found a very relevant page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eight_stages_of_genocide

No one in this world ever imagined that India would ever go through such events.
Pandits of Kashmir in 1990 ? what do you want to call that

US Ambassador Archer Blood described the atrocities the PA committed in '71 in East Pakistan as a genocide.

State of minorities in Pakistan at independence 21% today it is 3% and they don't count sikhs

State of minorities in Bangladesh at independence stood at 20%, today it is 10%

When the Taliban came to power they started working on the Sikhs there. A good part of Sikhs covered in CAA are Afghan.

In comparison minorities in India are thriving. Every minority with the exception of Parsis has increased since independence.

What genocide ? this trope has been set aside with stats mentioned.

If one goes around the clock, just see the state of minorities in every country that borders India.

Nepal wanted to disenfranchise Madhesis when they were writing their constitution for a 6th time. We put our foot down and stopped it.

Bhutan in the late 80s decided they did not trust Nepalis so took their papers away and rendered close to a half a million stateless. Those refugees ended up in Nepal.

China decided they did not like the Tibetans and clamped down on them and these days they want to make Islam illegal in China. They're going after Christians as well.

Burma decided in the 50s they did not want Indians there and later on pushed the Rohingyas out.

Sri Lanka decided to push the Tamils out.

Again, compare India to all these countries and tell me how we are doing ? I'd say a lot better.

Last edited:
Pandits of Kashmir in 1990 ? what do you want to call that

State of minorities in Pakistan at independence 21% today it is 3% and they don't count sikhs

State of minorities in Bangladesh at independence stood at 20%, today it is 10%

When the Taliban came to power they started working on the Sikhs there. A good part of Sikhs covered in CAA are Afghan.

In comparison minorities in India are thriving. Every minority with the exception of Parsis has increased since independence.

What genocide ? this trope has been set aside with stats mentioned.

If one goes around the clock, just see the state of minorities in every country that borders India.

Nepal wanted to disenfranchise Madhesis when they were writing their constitution for a 6th time. We put our foot down and stopped it.

Bhutan in the late 80s decided they did not trust Nepalis so took their papers away and rendered close to a half a million stateless. Those refugees ended up in Nepal.

China decided they did not like the Tibetans and clamped down on them and these days they want to make Islam illegal in China. They're going after Christians as well.

Burma decided in the 50s they did not want Indians there and later on pushed the Rohingyas out.

Sri Lanka decided to push the Tamils out.

Again, compare India to all these countries and tell me how we are doing ? I'd say a lot better.
We are absolutely not at the final phase which would be a dark day for the biggest democracy in the world.

But we do seem to be on a slippery slope with this us vs. them rhetoric and attempts to reshape the very tenets of our system.

If we have to compare to the likes of East and West Pakistan to justify ourselves then we seem to be going down a dark path indeed.

We are absolutely not at the final phase which would be a dark day for the biggest democracy in the world.

But we do seem to be on a slippery slope with this us vs. them rhetoric and attempts to reshape the very tenets of our system.
us = moderates of India vs them = Islamic radicals unfortunately aided by a worldwide network & opportunistic members of the opposition

state conspiracy.jpg

She is referring to Raveesh Kumar speculating in public as to identity of the gun wielding rioter approaching a cop in the recent Delhi unrest.

The highlighted part neatly captures the basis for Anti-CAA riots. If you can keep people on edge like that they are always ready to spring into action when the call comes.

If we have to compare to the likes of East and West Pakistan to justify ourselves then we seem to be going down a dark path indeed.
When people use the term genocide then what reference are they using ? What is the yard stick here.

I'm giving a historical perspective of the region.

Maybe it was revenge for Jammu massacres of 1947?
Nah man. It was utterly gross what the Kashmiri Muslims did to the Pandits in 1990. Thats why I never have too much sympathy for them when they get shot up.
Soviets buggered off from Afghanistan and the entire Mujahideen ecosystem nurtured by the Paki army and financed by the US and the Wahhabis in Saudi Arabia were turned loose on us.

Now look at the US and their boasts of "We never negotiate with terrorists". Now they are trying like hell to broker a peace with the Taliban to avoid a face loss like the South Vietnam helicopter evacuations in 1975.
Post automatically merged:

When you say evidence i mean a policy of systematic discrimination. There is none. Cases pointed out are isolated ie anecdotal. Meaning they would happen regardless of who is in office.

This Dalit thing is being pushed by the opposition because since 2014 there hasn't been a single incident of major communal violence that can be attributed to the BJP. Both parties court Dalits because they want their vote. Each accuses the other.

As for apprehending culprits of political violence, i find the trend is regardless of the party they rarely ever see time. A culture of Impunity exists. Past & present. Here the evidence is overwhelming. A deficit of justice delivered. Hot topic.

Mistaken identity. Unfortunate.

Ever hear of the these lynchings in the south ? never happens. Which means its a northern thing. Always point this out to people when they bring up the subject of lynchings 'in India'. It isn't pan India by any stretch.

And the reason for that is a beef industry that causes other issues. Cattle rustling. Authorities don't do anything because they're paid off or doing anything aggravates the situation because now the state gets targeted as being anti-people. Leading to vigilante justice. That is the basis for these lynchings.

Losing a cow for a villager is like a middle class family losing their car with no insurance.
us = moderates of India vs them = Islamic radicals unfortunately aided by a worldwide network & opportunistic members of the opposition

View attachment 84744

She is referring to Raveesh Kumar speculating in public as to identity of the gun wielding rioter approaching a cop in the recent Delhi unrest.

The highlighted part neatly captures the basis for Anti-CAA riots. If you can keep people on edge like that they are always ready to spring into action when the call comes.

Twitter is like the cesspool of the internet where trolls of all kinds can have a field day with the dopamine fix they get from retweets. The Sharukh to Anurag Mishra case was hilarious in its stupidity and anyone who falls for it is a moron.

But I don't think its a misguided conspiracy. The way Amit Shah has been stoking the fire along with politicians on the other side of aisle is only going to create a condition akin to fog of war and we might expect to see more flare-ups in the coming days which will play very nicely with BJP vote bank tactics.

Lets not forget the tenets of Savarkar and Golwalkar whose dream was to turn India into a proto-fascist Aryan nation.

Last edited:
Now look at the US and their boasts of "We never negotiate with terrorists". Now they are trying like hell to broker a peace with the Taliban to avoid a face loss like the South Vietnam helicopter evacuations in 1975.
US is the most hypocrite nation on the planet. They steal countries natural resources, create or fund terrorists to over thrown a government who dont bend their way.

The events happening in syria shows the true US, they support head choppers, rapists, wahhabi wack jobs with isis version of sharia law occupy the country, then the syrian government which is one of the rare muslim countries where the government gives woman rights, bans burqa,hijab, full facial veils/ even head scarfs, gives religious freedom, free health care and marriage cost, which protected world heritage sites of non muslim in syria, there only mistake was being loyal to soviet union and then russia. Bashar al Assad may be a dicator in western media but he didnt become one by choice he was forced to become the president by his father .

US even instigated protests in india to stop russian nuclear reactors in tamil nadu,

Maybe it was revenge for Jammu massacres of 1947?
Poonch ? this was the pretext used to send the raiders into India in '47. Course the real reason was to take Kashmir back because they refused to accept the instrument of accession. So with British connivance, Hari Singh's governor was murdered by a British major who then raised the Pak flag over that part of Kashmir. Rishabh has spoken about this in his Magna Indica series.

Pandits has nothing too do with this. I think this Pak plan was brilliant on the tactical level but failed because the Indian govt did not play along.

The idea was to provoke a punitive reaction from the Indian state on the muslims there. This would then lead to further conflict elsewhere in the country as the Indian govt could then be portrayed as communal and the muslims would have to fear from in the rest of the country. Break the secular fabric of the country. Nice devious plan isn't it.

If you watch documentaries of the incident there are muslims pleading with the Pandits to remain as they feared a crack down from the Indian govt.

Never happened, there was no punitive reaction because the situation was too late to salvage.

And muslims in India do not see Kashmir as a communal issue. No Indian muslims have gone to fight the Indian army there.

Last edited:
I may agree that you could be caring towards Indians, but not your mentors. Those bosses have only one thing in mind, the sarkari khazanaa.
Everything is worthless before it.

Who is my mentor. Is it different for you or you are dreaming of a separate celiphate in india with a Umah as mentor. As for as sarkari khazanaa goes, do ask this to a soldier gaurding siachen. If you have any proofs of mis-use, than we can talk , else i will consider this as your old commie shoot and run strategy. I am not biting into it.

One should ask this question to congress and their ecosystem right from 1947 jeep scam to recent telecom scams and AI scams...list is too exhaustive to post here..

Next, your knowledge about kooran.
I'm pretty sure your knowledge is not beyond whats circulated by IT cell slaves.
To start with, take a simple test.
Show us the 'exact' text you quoted and also copy paste two paragraphs written before and after such a text.

I have shrimad bhagwad Gita, Kooran and the Bible (New testament) beside my bed. I read them casually.

For past two years I have been searching for offensive texts in these books and haven't succeeded yet.

See, you are behaving like a typical twitter troll and you have already started on defensive by saying that you have all 3 books on your bedside table . LOL. I know your sikular credentials mate & never asked for proffs. As i said earlier, I am not here to teach. There are thousands of convenient versions of Kooran. My version says " kill all the non beleivers and Kaffirs".

If anyone from RSS or any organisation can help me find any offensive text, in any of these books, I'll be grateful to you and them.

If your eyes do not want to see some thing, nobody can show it to you. would sugest to Go to deoband and hear the idealogy from horse's mouth.

LOL... RSS will protect India just like RSS hall-of-famer Nathuram protected Indian culture from the vile Mahatma Gandhi.

Jokes apart theres not much of a difference between these Wahhabi Islamci supremacist organizations which pop off terrorists like dog litter and fascist organizations like the RSS.

Only difference is the colour and the level of brain-washing.

I knew i am stirring a wild bees nest and boy i was so correct. Dont tell me that you are or were a alumini of JNU commie brigade and it;s your education to be blamed just like Gun killed my dad not pakistan. Let me start by asking you the definition of "Fascism" as per your dictionary.

RSS -I never understood why you hate RSS So much. Is it because orders came straight from Darbad of italian mistress or Ummah in mecca . They are doing tons of good work irrespective of hindus / muslims and other religions. Compare that to what deoband and other sects are producitng. As tarak fateh says " how do they produce so many rectums"

Last edited:
Since legends like being smart and rakakaka have stopped contributing, this has become the te comedy thread.

It's more of a left ecosystem taking over here just like reddit & twitter with wiki included. TBH, Social media and forum like ours have become a tool for propoganda and false hood. the anonymity these platoforms bought, have unleashed a different beast alltogether.

Twitter is like the cesspool of the internet where trolls of all kinds can have a field day with the dopamine fix they get from retweets. The Sharukh to Anurag Mishra case was hilarious in its stupidity and anyone who falls for it is a moron.

Rightly said and beleive me many would fell for this anurag mishra thing. Thats how lwftiest nd commie ecosystem works by spreading lies and use deceit as per convenience.

But I don't think its a misguided conspiracy. The way Amit Shah has been stoking the fire along with politicians on the other side of aisle is only going to create a condition akin to fog of war and we might expect to see more flare-ups in the coming days which will play very nicely with BJP vote bank tactics.

I dont think so. Its just that amit shah relied on Famed Amulya patnaik to nip in the riots and considered this as a typical law & order problem . how do you explain that all riots happened in those places only where BJP won.

Lets not forget the tenets of Savarkar and Golwalkar whose dream was to turn India into a proto-fascist Aryan nation.

I keep hearing this . Yes savarkar do have hindu rastra leanings but i see nothing wrong there. A nation created on the basis of religion can never be secular. It was the foolishnesh of Indira gandhi to bring in 42nd Amendment and give these gazb e hind dreamers path forward.

If we were such a fascist nation than we not would have allowed other religions to grow here and current dispensation is also not doing anything of that sorts. Problem with us indians is that we are not used to following the law. The moment, we are asked to follow, people start crying "Fascism" . Thats the unfortunate truth..

Last edited:
I am sure you are the clown peon on darbar of italian mistress... seriously.. why are you so hung ho about this video because its putting your elected PM in bad light..
Can you tell me your thoughts on that video posted by nimod ? what's it about

would sugest to Go to deoband and hear the idealogy from horse's mouth.
What about them ? Deoband's in India are nationalists. Means they accept the GOI is the leader and not God as the radicals.

It's the deobands in Pakistan & Afghanistan ie Taliban that are the problem. They have their own twisted version of deoband there combined with tribal customs.

The same with Jammat e - islami Hind. Big difference between them and the JI that comes out of Pakistan and active in J&K

Ahl e Hadees is the ideological group that motivates PFI, a muslim outfit that models itself on the RSS, uniforms and all.

PFI is behind the anti-CAA protests and further unrest in Delhi.

They've taken the fight to the street since they cannot win in Parliament or in the media.

Make the people believe there is an anti-muslim conspiracy against them and you have people at the ready who will spring to action when the call is given.

How do we blunt this ? major gains to be had

Last edited:
RSS did not fight for Indian independence and actively supported British rule in India. It's laughable that they are calling themselves 'nationalists'.

HI Crapmypants ( Nice handle there, gives me few ideas )

My sincere apologies for disappointing you but it appears that you are blinded by the propoganda spread by congress and its cahoots that only certain Gandhi & nehru got ust freedom. Pls get out of NCERT text book history which glorifies the invaders and those who did harm to our for fathers.

Problem is that unlike congress men who wrote their biographies and books to glorify themselves, none of RSS man has the forsight to write those books & glorify themselves. Still pls read the letters of RSS founder published by RSS circa 1981-82 .. it's a myth that Freedom was achieved due to congress only. Yes, they did played their part but there were far too many other actors & geo political factord which got us freedom. Still congress & it;s ecosystem have ensured that our slavery was just passed on from british to fake gandhi family. they had anyways exracted more than their pound of flesh by first dividing india and than by dividing us along religious lines. they ensured that while laws were made for hindus, muslim never get to progress by asking them to follow their personnel law. why did they kept a one set of rules for hindus and other for muslims. any clues.... scratch a bit under the surface and you will get answers...

More over, is it a qualification that you cannot be a nationalist because you did not participated in freedom struggle. None of us have seen the freedom struggle which dis-qaulifies us straight way. Pretty laughable.

Can you tell me your thoughts on that video posted by nimod ? what's it about

What about them ? Deoband's in India are nationalists. Means they accept the GOI is the leader and not God as the radicals.

Pls visit Deoband and if you manage to stay there for a night and able to hear their thoughts, decide yourself. They are no different than those in Pak and AF. They accept GOI as their leader b,cause they are sort of forced to in current scenario. Have u ever wondered why the shahi imam and his cahoots do not spew as much venom as they used to earlier.. Its the fear factor at work...r

Only moderate face they had was Vastanvi who was booted out for saying good things...rest theit fatwa;s are equally toxic if not less...mind you they claim to be the so called moderate face of peaceful religion

Last edited:
Back